I Have to Share

I need to share! I have just made 2 purchases on line with great savings.

I had been looking at a pair of shoes for a couple of months. I finally decided to make the purchase but wanted to find the best price. I googled the shoe name and found many options and finally settled on Old Pueblo traders for an $80 pair of shoes, and I paid $40. In checking my purchase, I discovered the deal had disappeared. Whew!

Then a couple of days later I accidentally found a dress I had looked at but decided I didn't really need. It had been marked 50% off. Well yesterday it was 70% off and DH said go ahead, get it. I did and it disappeared off the website. I never get deals like this and just wanted to share my good fortune.

Got the shoes today and they fit. They seem comfortable but I may have a problem. I broke one of my toes last summer and it doesn't like the shoes as much as my other toes. I am not sure how to fix it. A band aid may do the trick. Anyway, the shoes are keepers and I do love them.

The dress is due in Wednesday. Can't wait to see it and try it on.

Got my dress today. Unfortunately, it is not a keeper. It is very pretty but just isn't quite the right fit. I am in between sizes. Anything fitted doesn't fit me in the waist, too tight, or in the bust, too big. I also have found I need to go with dresses that just go over the head. Zippered dresses don't work as well.

It was worth the try for $30 for a long dress. I'll return it and keep looking.

It was disappointing to say the least. However, I got a dress out of lay-away yesterday, color block black, tan, burgundy. It is very flattering and should get a lot of use out of it. Perfect for non-formal nights on a cruise.

And of course, I had to look around Dress Barn while I was there and found the perfect black dress. Simple lines, no embellishment and should be able to dress up or down. Unfortunately, neither of these were on sale. But, I am happy. I just can't wait until our cruise. I want to wear dresses most nights.

Well, there was a family wedding just passed and for the last couple of months, I had been looking for something nice to wear. Wound up with a very pretty deep blue Lauren dress, then a gorgeous deep rich purple lace top dress, followed by a simple red sleeveless dress. Wore the last two and will wear the blue one to another family wedding soon.

Being petite, I buy when something fits!:)

Archived