My husband lost his ID today and we fly out next Friday!

cruisecritiquer

Will do! Thank you.

It will go by so fast. I can't believe we've waited since March. It went by much faster than I thought now that the time is here!

By the way, since DH has had his ID back from the CMPD, he hasn't been allowed to keep it. I told him he can have it back when he gets on the ship. LOL :p

If you are doing the Eastern, could you please post up the Dailies when you get back (or email them to me). DW and I will be sailing on the Epic in two weeks. Also, if possible, a movie list (unless it's in the Dailies). Thank you.

We are at Hampton Inn & Suites, packed, fed, clean, and ready to embark! Leaving in 90 minutes for the port. Secret is still a secret but it's becoming downright painful to keep it! :D

So happy to hear this resolved in a positive way. The cruise gods are good! :)

Have a great sail, and let us now how the surprise goes-over!

Stephen

Will do! Thank you.

It will go by so fast. I can't believe we've waited since March. It went by much faster than I thought now that the time is here!

By the way, since DH has had his ID back from the CMPD, he hasn't been allowed to keep it. I told him he can have it back when he gets on the ship. LOL :p

You are so funny! Can't blame you, though. Hope DH is taking it well. By now you are on the ship and DH has learned of the upsell. So happy for you that it all worked out.

Can't wait until you get back to hear the rest of the story.

You won't get on a plane without it. Go direct to your DMV and pay extra if you have to for a faster response if you have to.

I haven't read up on responses yet but twice my husband forgot his ID at the airport. They will let you fly, you just will go through a much more intense security.

All he had to do was show something with his name and address on it. I happened to have car insurance cards on us with his name and address. They also had me with my ID to verify him. In one airport, they let him through, on the way home they asked him a few questions, went in the back and made a phone call, then searched his bags and person, and sent him through.

It's not the end of the world if you lose your ID and have to fly. Still go to the airport, but give yourself plenty of time.

Okay, we've all been waiting to find out how the surprise went, and how amazing your suite experience was.

Tap, tap, tap...

:D

Been waiting all week with so much anticipation, I may have lost my ID too! :cool:

Edited by terrydtx

Okay, we've all been waiting to find out how the surprise went, and how amazing your suite experience was.

Tap, tap, tap...

:D

Hi Pepper! I don't know if you remember me,but we were on the Dawn with you years ago. I have just sailed with cruisecritiquer on the Epic. I can tell you that he was very surprised,and we all had a great trip. She has checked in on our roll call if you want to see what she said.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Hi Pepper! I don't know if you remember me,but we were on the Dawn with you years ago. I have just sailed with cruisecritiquer on the Epic. I can tell you that he was very surprised,and we all had a great trip. She has checked in on our roll call if you want to see what she said.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Of course I remember you! I remember your kids, too - although they're probably all grown up like mine are, now. I even remember the first time we met in person - at lunch in the main dining room on embarkation day. ;)

Hope you're doing well. Great to see you still cruising like crazy!

Thanks for the info that he was surprised. I'll have to check out your roll call and see her comments.

Of course I remember you! I remember your kids, too - although they're probably all grown up like mine are, now. I even remember the first time we met in person - at lunch in the main dining room on embarkation day. ;)

Hope you're doing well. Great to see you still cruising like crazy!

Thanks for the info that he was surprised. I'll have to check out your roll call and see her comments.

Our Dawn sailing was a memorable one!!!

Yes the kids are all grown, and on their own, so we sail without them now. I'm retired, and living in Florida...life is great. I hope that all is well with your family. Hopefully we will meet again someday! :D

Our Dawn sailing was a memorable one!!!

Yes the kids are all grown, and on their own, so we sail without them now. I'm retired, and living in Florida...life is great. I hope that all is well with your family. Hopefully we will meet again someday! :D

It was very memorable, indeed! So many great people on our roll call - several of whom we still see from time to time. GREAT cruise! :D

So, you've hung up your oven mitts for good, eh? Good for you! I've retired early also, and loving every minute of it. ;)

Would love to cruise with you again someday.