As usual....

alohanails

Rccl website down for weekly maintenance and I need to change my cabin before it gets scooped up....fingers crossed its still available in the morning....send good cabin vibes my way! Lol!;)

If you can't get the cabin because the web site is down, nor can anyone else...

It's very frustrating. I am trying to print setsail passes. Is this a weekly occurance? If so, then how long is the site down for usually?

Yes it is a weekly occurrence. The time varies to a few minutes to a couple of hours. Each weekend there is at least 2-3 threats started asking whats going on.

I DID call....the entire system is unavailable to RCL as well! Still down this morning....will keep trying.....now the site says there are no cruises available anytime anywhere..... At least last night I could see something...now nada...I am a part of the Frustration Nation right now! Ugh!

Exactly. Sometimes it amazes me how people think there's no way to get anything done if not online. Sometimes a phone call is easier and faster:rolleyes:

I always say the same thing as Merion_Mom and you - just pick up the phone and call and talk with someone! The reps - in particular the C & A reps - are quite capable in dealing with the issues described in person over the phone. The world doesn't stop just because a website is in maintenance - which BTW is just about every weekend with RCI. Just part of the current "everything on-line" culture I guess.

I also tried to book a cruise last night, but website wasn't working. So, like you suggested,

I called. The rep said the whole system was down and there was nothing they could do. Told me to call back at 9:00 this morning. Checked it again @ 5:30 a.m. and the site was working but my great price disappeared and now I can book it for an extra $260. Very frustrated.

I DID call....the entire system is unavailable to RCL as well! Still down this morning....will keep trying.....now the site says there are no cruises available anytime anywhere..... At least last night I could see something...now nada...I am a part of the Frustration Nation right now! Ugh!

It's working now. Go to it. Good luck.

I also tried to book a cruise last night, but website wasn't working. So, like you suggested,

I called. The rep said the whole system was down and there was nothing they could do. Told me to call back at 9:00 this morning. Checked it again @ 5:30 a.m. and the site was working but my great price disappeared and now I can book it for an extra $260. Very frustrated.

What RC calls "website maintenance" is often "raising prices". ;)

Rccl website down for weekly maintenance and I need to change my cabin before it gets scooped up....fingers crossed its still available in the morning....send good cabin vibes my way! Lol!;)
Have several cruises booked for 2014 and 2015 and stil the web site only allows me to look at my cruise in march of 2014, the next six I have the website will not allow me to look at!!!:eek:

Have several cruises booked for 2014 and 2015 and stil the web site only allows me to look at my cruise in march of 2014, the next six I have the website will not allow me to look at!!!:eek:

Me too! I can look at our next Halloween cruise but cannot get into the summer Alaska cruise!:mad: Since I wanted to change our group of 8's dining time, I decided to call RCI this morning to get it done. The times were changed thanks to Shawn!!! I've talked to him before; he resides in Oregon and is always friendly and helpful! RCI should give him a nice bonus!;)

Everything up and running....and no price increase....was able to upgrade from d2 to JS at no additional cost! It really does pay to keep checking! Those who stated "just call" perhaps you were trying to be nice.....of course I had called! Lol!

You mean talk to an actual human being... On the telephone... It's so crazy it just might work.:D

I do all my bookings and changes by Phone. Hate their web site glitches and it's problems. Sure wouldn't want to book something important on it.:eek: