Freedom of the Seas

We were flying home from the Bahamas last month and the pilot said we'd be flying over the Berry Islands. Coco Cay is at the top of the Berry Islands chain so I looked to see if I could spot it. There is was and Freedom of the Seas was even anchored next to it!

I took some pictures but the plane window was so scratched up that they came out kind of blurry. But I thought people who were on Freedom on October 21 might enjoy them anyway. Coco Cay is on the left and NCL's Great Stirrup Cay in on the right.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I hope you don't mind, I stole your pics!

DH and I were on that cruise and are somewhere in that picture, either on the boat or in the water.

Thanks!

Oh good, I was hoping someone from that sailing would see the pictures! If you look really close, you can see the tender next to the ship. The pictures were taken right around noon.

We were flying home from the Bahamas last month and the pilot said we'd be flying over the Berry Islands. Coco Cay is at the top of the Berry Islands chain so I looked to see if I could spot it. There is was and Freedom of the Seas was even anchored next to it!

I took some pictures but the plane window was so scratched up that they came out kind of blurry. But I thought people who were on Freedom on October 21 might enjoy them anyway. Coco Cay is on the left and NCL's Great Stirrup Cay in on the right.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

We were on that cruise - thanks for posting the pictures - they are great.