Princess Cruise line just made my day !!

LOVECRUISING100%

Wow! What a nice surprise - congratulations!

Now, do you remember exactly who you talked to and have their direct number? :p

Thank you! lol.. I'm going through a TA (I cruise) and they called Princess who was able to make the deal.. It's my first time sailing with Princess & my first time using icruise and so far everything is going perfect!

Wow, good for you.

Just today I had my TA contact Princess because our cruise rate has gone down, and it is past final payment. They offered us an upgrade from a BF to a BC cabin; I actually turned it down because the only benefit was that the new cabin would be somewhat more midship, and one deck lower (Aloha).

Our cabin is on Lido deck. We have had cabins there before and found them to be very convenient--it is forward, but one of the least forward on Lido. We'll be fine unless we get some really bad seas.

I was hoping for more of an upgrade offer, or some other perk, but the 'upgrade' wasn't that great, not like yours, up from an OV to a balcony. Hey, I'd have taken a minisuite, but our TA said, 'they won't do that'. (Because the minis are about $1000 more right now than a balcony, which makes sense.)

Happy for ya for sure!

We just upgraded our OV to a balcony yesterday as well, and had to pay an extra $374...but I am still pleased (altho they COULD offer me the $374 in OBC and I would be OVER THE MOON!) LOL

One of the reasons we love Princess...I really feel they DO try and keep our business...and that is why we sail with them! ;)