Sorrentos

I know I'm off topic but has anyone ate at chops grille? Is it worth it?

Yes, many of us have but in respecting OP and his/her thread, you can research this for yourself by using the "Search this forum" function on the right hand side of the main board, back one page. Type in Chops and you will pull up hundreds of threads. :)

Pizza is pizza to me.

Where on Earth did you grow up deprived of real pizza? It only exists in NY and NJ. (And I guess Italy too...)

Even if they had Pizza Hut pizza or papa johns people would still find something to complain about.

That stuff ain't pizza:D

I know I'm off topic but has anyone ate at chops grille? Is it worth it?

Yep. It was great, and FAR better than a Sorrentos pizza. Check out some of the pre-existing threads on the topic of Chops. Lots of trains of thought on that one.

HEY!! Stop watching the Daily Show!! HAHAHA

New York pizza is limp! :D We love our Stuffed Pizza in Chicago! HAHA

AMEN, Pebbles! Who the heck "folds" their pizza? A New Yorker! No substance. That's Sorrentos to me. I'll eat it after a night of dancing and heavy drinking...LOL

Lol it's free!! Can't please everyone I guess.

Pizza is pizza to me. Even if they had Pizza Hut pizza or papa johns people would still find something to complain about. Can't please everyone.

Are you sure that you can't please everyone?

Just got off Freedom and I think we ate a slice or two there about every day, usually late-afternoon as a snack to hold us over before our late dinners.

I thought it was generally pretty good. Certainly not the best pizza I've ever had, but like someone else said, the busier they were, the better the pizza, because they were turning them over quickly. And for most of our cruise, they were busy, so the pizzas were always hot.

Its not as good as papa johns but its good enough for cruise pizza.. I eat there at least twice a day when i am crusing a afternoon snack and a late night snack.. I like making your own pizza with your own topping its delcious

It tastes like a frozen pizza to me, and while it's nothing to write home about, it's quick, convenient, free, and doesn't taste bad. It's been a meal more than a few times onboard. I like the Mexican pizza the best.

We look forward to the pizza not because it's the greatest pizza but because it's cruise pizza! Just like the honey stung chicken, the sour dough rolls, or the red fruit punch which is now limited to labadee and cococay. It's not because it's the greatest food you ever had but because of the nostalgia that goes with it lol.

That is so true. Honey stung chicken and a bedtime snack of a slice of Sorrentos pizza and two oatmeal raisin cookies means I am on a cruise. The pizza is ok, it will not win any awards but I will never turn down a slice.