Happy Holidays from Host Andy !

Andy

Thanks Andy

A Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

Peter

PS Just wondering why the term "Happy Holidays" is used and not "Happy Vacations"?

Here in the UK we say we go on holiday but in the USA you say vacation, hence my query!

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to wish our Cruise Critic community, your loved ones, and everyone at Celebrity, a wonderful & joyous Holiday Season.

As always, thank you for your participation, and for being the reason why I'm so passionate about cruising, and assisting our members !

Seasons_greetings.gif

Thanks, Andy. The same to you and your family. Bev and I would love to sail with you sometime.

Dave

Thanks Andy

Peter

PS Just wondering why the term "Happy Holidays" is used and not "Happy Vacations"?

Here in the UK we say we go on holiday but in the USA you say vacation, hence my query!

Hi:).....I think Andy was using the term "Holiday" in place of

saying Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah (which was very early this

year...), Happy Kwanza, or whatever holiday you are actually celebrating;)

It wasn't meant as your term "going on Holiday" or our term, "going on

vacation".

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to You and Yours! I appreciate your attention to and care for the members of this Celebrity Board throughout the year, including your helpful replies to my occasional question.

Thanks Andy

Peter

Just a thought, do you send Christmas cards or Holiday cards???

Wishing everyone a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

Andy:

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!

May 2014 bring us all many great cruising experiences.

And thank you for keeping these boards more civil for posters on the Celebrity threads.

Just a thought, do you send Christmas cards or Holiday cards???

Wishing everyone a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

Does it matter what Andy sends? What is important is that he and you are free to wish others the best of the season in your own way. A Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season to all.

Does it matter what Andy sends? What is important is that he and you are free to wish others the best of the season in your own way. A Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season to all.

Hi Dinosaurdem,

It's interesting to note how some words mean different things in other countries. I hope that folks won't get in an argument over it. It's the Holidays, and bickering is not permitted :)

What matters, is the sentiment of sharing best wishes & a joyous Holiday Season to our wonderful community.

Hi Dinosaurdem,

It's interesting to note how some words mean different things in other countries. I hope that folks won't get in an argument over it. It's the Holidays, and bickering is not permitted :)

What matters, is the sentiment of sharing best wishes & a joyous Holiday Season to our wonderful community.

And I agree.

Merry Christmas from a bright and sunny but cold Boston UK, slowly recovering from the tidal surge at the beginning of the month.

Our thoughts are with all those in the UK and elsewhere suffering from power cuts and flooding in this festive season.

Richard

Merry Christmas from Ontario Canada. Some people still without power but the roads are good for traveling We had all 22 of our children and grandchildren over last night for dinner. We all talked about how nice it would be if we were all on a cruise for Christmas. May each and everyone of you no matter were you live in the world have a fantastic day.

I'm sitting here in Maryland, and it is very cold (19F), but I will be sailing soon. . .

Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmas !

Radio

;);)

Happy Holidays. . .

HH.JPG

I need a Cruise !

J22.JPG