My DH would like to know...

silygirl77

I don't mean for this to sound snarky at all.....just curious as to why do you want to know? So many people that post on these boards want to know so much before they even get on the ship. That is certainly personal preference and I criticize no one. Part of the fun of cruising for me is just going with the flow and seeing what each day brings. Like, for example, checking the cruise compas each morning to see what the drink of the day is...Again, not criticizing........just curious ;)

Edited by jletsgo

I don't mean for this to sound snarky at all.....just curious as to why do you want to know? So many people that post on these boards want to know so much before they even get on the ship. That is certainly personal preference and I criticize no one. Part of the fun of cruising for me is just going with the flow and seeing what each day brings. Like, for example, checking the cruise compas each morning to see what the drink of the day is...Again, not criticizing........just curious ;)

So I guess it is safe to say that you are not one of those posters who needs to see every possible menu prior to getting on board? LOL

So I guess it is safe to say that you are not one of those posters who needs to see every possible menu prior to getting on board? LOL

Hahahahahaha.....No I don't and even worse I don't care who the Cruise Director is, what is being served each night in the dining room and where the beds are in my room. HAHAHAHAHAH...........as I said in my post, I don't criticize anyone. To each his own :)

Hahahahahaha.....No I don't and even worse I don't care who the Cruise Director is, what is being served each night in the dining room and where the beds are in my room. HAHAHAHAHAH...........as I said in my post, I don't criticize anyone. To each his own :)

I'm with ya on that. I was on the Explorer this past October and I couldn't tell you who the Cruise Director was. But I do remember that I had Escargot one night :)

You don't criticize anyone? I would say your post about not being snarky was doing just that.

Some people are more comfortable knowing what to expect. Other's could care less. If you don't care, then why did you bother to post? Just curious:rolleyes:

Hi All:

My DH would like to know what is the drink of the day on the welcome aboard/first day of the cruise? I'd now like to know too lol. What is the name of the drink and what is in it?

I have been on the same ship three times and each time the embarkation DotD was different.

you don't criticize anyone? I would say your post about not being snarky was doing just that.

Some people are more comfortable knowing what to expect. Other's could care less. If you don't care, then why did you bother to post? Just curious:rolleyes:

wow!

wow!

Oh come on, seriously? Wow? For what? You were being snarky and criticizing the OP for asking.

Anyone who has to say twice "not criticizing" is....

The rest of us just answered the OP's question which is all she was looking for. Thanks for playing.

Edited by BND

Oh come on, seriously? Wow? For what? You were being snarky and criticizing the OP for asking.

Anyone who has to say twice "not criticizing" is....

The rest of us just answered the OP's question which is all she was looking for. Thanks for playing.

Well, apparently I have clearly hit a sore spot. I sincerely did not wish to push anyone's buttons. Curiousity was and remains my only reason for posting. I apologize is I have offended anyone. I am just a happy cruiser like everyone else.

Well, apparently I have clearly hit a sore spot. I sincerely did not wish to push anyone's buttons. Curiousity was and remains my only reason for posting. I apologize is I have offended anyone. I am just a happy cruiser like everyone else.

I understand what you are saying, Jeanne. My first cruise I knew nothing, didn't know what to expect and had a great time. Nowadays, people know every little detail before they even set foot on the ship. Is it better or worse, (shrug)...I don't know. :confused:

You only pushed one persons buttons :D the rest of us are fine.

I am not 100% sure but I do know every cruise ive been on the first day after getting aboard they always have pina coladas.. i dont know if that is the offical drink of the day or not though.. :)

Hi All:

My DH would like to know what is the drink of the day on the welcome aboard/first day of the cruise? I'd now like to know too lol. What is the name of the drink and what is in it?

It all depends upon what the Guest "Rum Runs" - Everyone is different;):D

Good post! I'll never understand some of the questions on this board, but what the heck, everyone is different.

Good post! I'll never understand some of the questions on this board, but what the heck, everyone is different.

That's half the fun reading thru these threads. The crazy (yes crazy) things people ask.

I just held back replying to a post asking how much they charged for Zoltar on Oasis....Oooops!!! There I go:D