Lava dee Umbrellas

I've seen some pretty funny Labadee spellings lately, but this one takes the cake. Gotta love auto correct. :D

They do have clam shells at Labadee and they are free. Just, carry a little cash because the locals setting them up expect a small tip.

Nothing but total sympathy for any and all of us who have spelled this wrong.

More impressive is hearing how many ways to pronounce it. I was saying 'La-bay-dee' & 'Lab-ad-ee' untill I heard it pronounced as we boarded and came to understand the correct pronunciation of LABADABADOO!!!!

I've seen some pretty funny Labadee spellings lately, but this one takes the cake. Gotta love auto correct. :D

They do have clam shells at Labadee and they are free. Just, carry a little cash because the locals setting them up expect a small tip.

Say what, they're free???? When we were there we were one of the first off the ship and were harassed non stop until we rented one for 20 bucks. The gentleman dragged 2 lounges and the clam shell over to his suggested spot (which turned out to be an awesome location as the beach got packed). By about 11am it was 35 degrees celsius (95 fahrenheit) and not a cloud in sight. Boy were we glad that we got harassed earlier that morning.