Can't find my reservations

lilith1155

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their reservations on the HAL website? Our reservations have dropped off the face of the Earth and when I plug in our booking numbers it can't find them. I know when they do maintenance on the website you often can't access your reservations, but usually there's a warning on the website.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their reservations on the HAL website? Our reservations have dropped off the face of the Earth and when I plug in our booking numbers it can't find them. I know when they do maintenance on the website you often can't access your reservations, but usually there's a warning on the website.

Have you called HAL?

DON

I couldn't find mine by entering the booking number under My Reservations.

Interestingly, I scrolled to the index at the bottom of the page and under For Booked Guests selected Book Dining Reservations and was then able to enter my booking number and last name and was able to access our booking.

Called HAL and after about an hour on the phone with 3 different people, ended up with a very helpful gentleman. He couldn't see our bookings either, although his software let him know that we had 2 active bookings. He was at a bit of a loss to explain this glitch. He gave us his direct number and if things are not resolved by tomorrow morning, we'll give him a call and carry on from there.

Thanks cbr663, I tried your suggestion and did get in the back way. Though not as simple as the My Reservations way, at least we are able to check on added shore excursions. Must be a glitch on HAL's system, although it's strange it didn't affect everyone.

...but wanted to get into see if my OBC has been posted for my stock but not able to access that part.

I don't believe you're ever able to see your Carnival shareholder OBC on-line under MY RESERVATIONS.

If you are, please tell me how because I've never seen it there.

Are you all on the same cruise? Maybe they have cancelled and turned it into a charter. I believe that happened to a cruise CC-er RuthC had booked to Asia/S. Pacific, not sure of the date. Certainly would be poor taste to have not informed you though.

Edited by boards

I don't believe you're ever able to see your Carnival shareholder OBC on-line under MY RESERVATIONS.

If you are, please tell me how because I've never seen it there.

I always see my stockholder OBC. It is added to my other OBC's and not a separate listing. This would only be if you booked direct with HAL.

I always see my stockholder OBC. It is added to my other OBC's and not a separate listing. This would only be if you booked direct with HAL.

even if you book directly with HAL, if you transfer it to a TA at that point you can't see the credits anymore.

I am happy to hear that the original post has been satisfied. I would however stress that it is important that you be able to see your reservation. One time it came time for final payment and I had no reservation. My travel agent took my booking deposit and used it to make payroll. Things worked out but we did not get the room we really wanted.

I am happy to hear that the original post has been satisfied. I would however stress that it is important that you be able to see your reservation. One time it came time for final payment and I had no reservation. My travel agent took my booking deposit and used it to make payroll. Things worked out but we did not get the room we really wanted.

What!?! That's awful!!!