MicCanberra, congratulations for making the CC 10,000 club !

NSWP

Congratulations, Mic. How long have you been posting here for?

In his absence Mic has only been on CC since April 5th, 2012. He will probably ease off new so he can repaint the letters on his keyboard !! LOL. Yes by any standards a fine effort.

10000 eh.... works out at an avg of about 15 posts per day.

Does one get a prize for 10000?, maybe a free cruise or something.:D

My average is about 1.4 posts a day, will need to post until I'm 100 yo.

Edited by yatchet

They get a hip hip hooray!!! well done. :D You are officially a person that must be believed now! ;)

Hmmmm... I am about average one a day. I am an intermittent poster though. Depends how hot it is, and how well the boards are running. When I get sick of some of the negatives I leave for a while. In general though I have learnt so much on here!

Edited by kjsmith63

Hi All,

Thanks for the well wishes.

I would have responded earlier but was waiting for the paperwork for my free cruise.:rolleyes:

I know I post a lot, I was posting previously on CC using my wife's account (about 2010) but then she kicked me off and said for me to get my own account when I started posting without her sitting next to me.:D BTW, she calls me a post junkie.:eek:

Anyway, I enjoy the conversations online and the banter /debates that occur from time to time. I especially like providing useful info, I hope I can continue for many years to come.:D

I think the statement was "wife kicked me off" - a small but crucial difference but I guess you knew that :D :D :D

Congrats MicC - I still have a way to go to get to your heady achievement!

Yes, a big difference between 'off' and 'out'.

It really doesn't feel any different than 1000 or even 5000 posts.:D

It still hasn't arrived, must have been lost in the mail.:eek:

It will be in the mail, a $2.50 cruise on the Manly Ferry (not the jet cat.)

Enjoy !

What do you expect mate, A world cruise in Queens Grill Class on QM2 with £5000 obc?

LOL.

It will be in the mail, a $2.50 cruise on the Manly Ferry (not the jet cat.)

Enjoy !

What do you expect mate, A world cruise in Queens Grill Class on QM2 with £5000 obc?

LOL.

That would be nice to go along with my trip next year on the QM2.:D

Hi All,

Thanks for the well wishes.

I would have responded earlier but was waiting for the paperwork for my free cruise.:rolleyes:

I know I post a lot, I was posting previously on CC using my wife's account (about 2010) but then she kicked me off and said for me to get my own account when I started posting without her sitting next to me.:D BTW, she calls me a post junkie.:eek:

Anyway, I enjoy the conversations online and the banter /debates that occur from time to time. I especially like providing useful info, I hope I can continue for many years to come.:D

I'm only a newbie here, but I too would like to put my 2c worth in to congratulate you on your achievement.... icon12.gif

I have always believed in QUALITY not quantity but congrats anyway Mic........ can I call you Mic. ...but what can I say .....maybe get a life:D:D. Looking forward to meeting you one day down at the OPT.

Yeah, point taken. Next opportunity will be 15 December on the Century but that may be going from the White Bay terminal, if that happens, it will be the VOS on 19 Feb next year.:D

Yeah, point taken. Next opportunity will be 15 December on the Century but that may be going from the White Bay terminal, if that happens, it will be the VOS on 19 Feb next year.:D

The Century will go from the OPT according to the Sydney Ports Cruise Schedule, like all our other "fully grown up" ships it will not fit under the bridge

Hey mighty Mic:confused: Did I read on one of your MANY posts that you are a public servant in Canberra and you do most of your posting at work??? Does that mean that ALL the other Aussie tax paying members on Cruise Critic are paying you to reach your 10,000 posts? I have never heard of a public servant doing so much work:D:D:D