Aqua theatre seating

Yes. But, be aware that if a showtime approaches about 30 minutes before the show starts they will ask everyone lounging around in the stadium to leave so people with reservations can get their seats, EVEN if you have reservations for that show you will be required to leave and get in line until they "open."

It is a great place to sit around and relax.

Excellent, thank you. The chairs look pretty comfy, are they? Is it peaceful there?

When we were there it was uncomfortably hot, no shade. There are other places I'd rather lounge around.

Edited by clarea

Some chairs are more comfortable than others. For some reason the chairs have different designs which alternate row by row. I always try to get the high backed chairs if I can.

It is fun to sit and watch the rehearsals and warm ups of the Aqua Show's cast. They have to train very hard. I can't get over how flexible they are.

The mesh chairs CAN be quite comfortable.

Unfortunately, they have not worn evenly.

Some are no longer taut and the mesh bottom droops and your butt is sitting on the metal support rod underneath. NOT comfortable.

"Butt" still more comfortable than the bench seating;)

Edited by Ashland

It can be a relaxing place to just lounge. They also will do a "dancing water" show, and have "stuff" showing on the big screens. So if you find yourself on the Boardwalk and just want to find a place to sit, it's usually available. If you are looking for somewhere to actually "lay out," you need to go to one of the "secret balconies" on deck 11 or 12. They have lounge chairs and rarely have many people. It's a nice place to find some quiet (depending on what's going on at the Boardwalk) and read a book.

During the World Series on the Allure, they were playing the games in the AquaTheater during the evening. There were probably 75-100 people watching the games, and pretty much all of them were Red Sox Fans!