Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Splendour European cruises are also now available.

Great cruise for the 31 of october , i think i Will book this one :) and maybe 7 more days ..

Venise

Risan

Corfu

Athèns

Chania

Argostoli

See day

Venise

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Rhapsody summer from Istanbul is up. Maybe its been up and I just missed it

Barcelona to Santos looks good

Yeah they put some stop in bodrum very Nice place !!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Now that Royal Caribbean has signed a deal with Galveston and today's new 10 year contract agreement with Port Canaveral (see link to article below), maybe we will see a press release of the rest of the deployments at least for the Caribbean.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20140220/BUSINESS/302200023/Royal-Caribbean-Norwegian-cruise-lines-boost-Port-Canaveral-presence

Now that Royal Caribbean has signed a deal with Galveston and today's new 10 year contract agreement with Port Canaveral (see link to article below), maybe we will see a press release of the rest of the deployments at least for the Caribbean.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20140220/BUSINESS/302200023/Royal-Caribbean-Norwegian-cruise-lines-boost-Port-Canaveral-presence

Looks like Adventure will replace Explorer in P.C. next year.

I have the full deployment schedule for 2015-16 that lists each ship/itinerary and when they'll be open for sale. Unfortunately RCCL does not want the opening dates made public, so I can't help there but to clear up all the speculation on which ship will be where.. here you go:

EUROPE-- RH, SP, AD, BR, SR, VI, AN

WINTER CARIBBEAN- AN (from FLL), AD (From Pt. Canaveral), AL (FLL), FR (Pt. Can), OA (FLL), SR (FLL)

SUMMER CARIBBEAN-- LB (Galveston), NV (San Juan)

FALL BERMUDA-- QN

HAWAII/AUSTRALIA- EX, RD, VY, LG

WINTER CARIBBEAN- BR (Tampa), GR (Baltimore), JW (San Juan), LB (Galveston), NV (San Juan), QN (Bayonne), VI (Tampa)

SHORT CRUISE/BAHAMAS-- EN (Pt. Can), ID (FLL) and MJ (MIA)

BRAZIL/S. AMERICA-- RH

DUBAI-- SP

CHINA-- EX, LG, MA, VY

WINTER SINGAPORE-- MA

Would love to sail one of these itineraries, however September/October is impossible for us (school term time) :(. Why can't they provide a few more sailings during the summer months :confused:.

I booked the Sept 18 - Van to LA but noticed that the fees and port taxes are higher than usual - is this due to California environment laws? If so, may be the reason RCI is only testing the waters to see how people react.

I have the full deployment schedule for 2015-16 that lists each ship/itinerary and when they'll be open for sale. Unfortunately RCCL does not want the opening dates made public, so I can't help there but to clear up all the speculation on which ship will be where.. here you go:

WINTER CARIBBEAN- AN (from FLL), AD (From Pt. Canaveral), AL (FLL), FR (Pt. Can), OA (FLL), SR (FLL)

FALL BERMUDA-- QN

WINTER CARIBBEAN- BR (Tampa), GR (Baltimore), JW (San Juan), LB (Galveston), NV (San Juan), QN (Bayonne), VI (Tampa)

BRAZIL/S. AMERICA-- RH

DUBAI-- SP

CHINA-- EX, LG, MA, VY

WINTER SINGAPORE-- MA

Thanks so much! I'm so glad they're keeping a third winter ship in PC.

FALL BERMUDA-- QN

BRAZIL/S. AMERICA-- RH

DUBAI-- SP

CHINA-- EX, LG, MA, VY

WINTER SINGAPORE-- MA

Can you confirm if you say Dubai, that they are adding back in the 7 night cruises from Dubai? Also do you have the itinerary for the Venice to Dubai transition / date?

FALL BERMUDA-- QN

BRAZIL/S. AMERICA-- RH

DUBAI-- SP

CHINA-- EX, LG, MA, VY

WINTER SINGAPORE-- MA

Where is Freedom in the summer?

FALL BERMUDA-- QN

BRAZIL/S. AMERICA-- RH

DUBAI-- SP

CHINA-- EX, LG, MA, VY

WINTER SINGAPORE-- MA

Why is Quantum Summer 2015 entirely omitted from this list? :confused: Only reference to Quantum is Fall Bermuda and Winter Caribbean.

Edited by Dave85

FALL BERMUDA-- QN

BRAZIL/S. AMERICA-- RH

DUBAI-- SP

CHINA-- EX, LG, MA, VY

WINTER SINGAPORE-- MA

Interesting, Adventure to Pt Canaveral Explorer to China and Australia and Indy doing the 4 5 5 route from Liberty:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

So, no more ships from NOLA.

Btw would love to see the repositioning from EX all the way to Asia. Any idea if she goes before or after dry dock to Asia?

Looks like no winter caribbean from NOLA.. I guess they figure by sending the larger Liberty to replace Navigator in TX, the LA cruisers can still drive to TX.

I don't have any of the itins.. just which ships are going where and the dates they open. Once they open for booking, the itins will be posted.

Can you confirm if you say Dubai, that they are adding back in the 7 night cruises from Dubai? Also do you have the itinerary for the Venice to Dubai transition / date?

They do show Splendour from Dubai. Not sure how long the cruises will be or what itins they'll sail. None of the itins will be available until these cruises open for booking.