Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Looks like no winter caribbean from NOLA.. I guess they figure by sending the larger Liberty to replace Navigator in TX, the LA cruisers can still drive to TX.

I don't have any of the itins.. just which ships are going where and the dates they open. Once they open for booking, the itins will be posted.

Do you have any idea when they will open up the Explorer relocation? I'd love to be able to book while on our April TA.

Edited by joandian

Sorry, RCCL doesn't want the dates made public. All I can say, is you won't have to wait more than a month. :D

Thanks for sharing the deployment list earlier - this is most helpful, :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing the deployment list earlier - this is most helpful, :D

Thanks.. I'm glad you found it helpful. I wish I could share the dates, but I know there was a lot of talk and speculation on which ships would be where... so at least you have this piece of the puzzle. :)

Thanks.. I'm glad you found it helpful. I wish I could share the dates, but I know there was a lot of talk and speculation on which ships would be where... so at least you have this piece of the puzzle. :)

Thanks for sharing the details of the deployment. What about summer 2015 Quantum schedule? If she is scheduled for Bermuda in the Fall, I guess that means they have cleared the Bermuda docking issue?

I have the full deployment schedule for 2015-16 that lists each ship/itinerary and when they'll be open for sale. Unfortunately RCCL does not want the opening dates made public, so I can't help there but to clear up all the speculation on which ship will be where.. here you go:

EUROPE-- RH, SP, AD, BR, SR, VI, AN

Are any of the ships doing a cruise around the British Isles? RC had the Vision doing British Isles cruise out of Copenhagen through 2013, if I remember correctly, but there is nothing for 2014.

I

Do you have any idea when they will open up the Explorer relocation? I'd love to be able to book while on our April TA.

That will be quite a relocation, from Florida to Australia/Asia. Probably via Suez?

That will be quite a relocation, from Florida to Australia/Asia. Probably via Suez?

I hope so. We did the Galveston to Dubai legs on Mariners relocation and it was great. Looking forward to seeing Explorers itinerary and going all the way to Asia/Australia this time.

Can you confirm if you say Dubai, that they are adding back in the 7 night cruises from Dubai? Also do you have the itinerary for the Venice to Dubai transition / date?

Was happy to see they added a few more sailings to the Venice season, than first was confirmed a couple of weeks ago in Europe for Splendour. It was noted then that they had no TA for Splendour.

The current last cruise would dissembark in Venice on the 28th of November, 2015

This would indicate a embarkation for repositioning on that date.

I have the full deployment schedule for 2015-16 that lists each ship/itinerary and when they'll be open for sale. Unfortunately RCCL does not want the opening dates made public, so I can't help there but to clear up all the speculation on which ship will be where.. here you go:

WINTER CARIBBEAN- AN (from FLL), AD (From Pt. Canaveral), AL (FLL), FR (Pt. Can), OA (FLL), SR (FLL)

SUMMER CARIBBEAN-- LB (Galveston), NV (San Juan)

FALL BERMUDA-- QN

HAWAII/AUSTRALIA- EX, RD, VY, LG

WINTER CARIBBEAN- BR (Tampa), GR (Baltimore), JW (San Juan), LB (Galveston), NV (San Juan), QN (Bayonne), VI (Tampa)

SHORT CRUISE/BAHAMAS-- EN (Pt. Can), ID (FLL) and MJ (MIA)

BRAZIL/S. AMERICA-- RH

DUBAI-- SP

CHINA-- EX, LG, MA, VY

WINTER SINGAPORE-- MA

Great! Thank you so much!!

-RCI is returning to Dubai again??

-You have listed 4 ships for Australia & Hawaii - which ship will do Hawaii, which one Australia?

-LEGEND returns to Dubai - will she do repositionings via Europe and Suez?

-INDEPENDENCE sails the 4-5 night cruises from FL, which LIBERTY currently does?

-Any information about QUANTUM for summer?

-What about the Panama Canal cruises which LEGEND offers in 2014 and early 2015? Will SERENADE do them in late 2015 and 2016??

Thanks for help!! :)

Edited by celebrity_fan

WINTER CARIBBEAN- AN (from FLL), AD (From Pt. Canaveral), AL (FLL), FR (Pt. Can), OA (FLL), SR (FLL)

FALL BERMUDA-- QN

WINTER CARIBBEAN- BR (Tampa), GR (Baltimore), JW (San Juan), LB (Galveston), NV (San Juan), QN (Bayonne), VI (Tampa)

BRAZIL/S. AMERICA-- RH

DUBAI-- SP

CHINA-- EX, LG, MA, VY

WINTER SINGAPORE-- MA

No Oasis in PC!!:(

Is that deployment flyer that was posted no longer accurate for the general release dates? The one that has winder Caribbean the week of March 17th?

No Oasis in PC!!:(

Is that deployment flyer that was posted no longer accurate for the general release dates? The one that has winder Caribbean the week of March 17th?

Oasis in Pc was never going to happen. With Allure in Europe they wouldn't leave fll with none

Sent from my C6903 using Forums mobile app

FALL BERMUDA-- QN

BRAZIL/S. AMERICA-- RH

DUBAI-- SP

CHINA-- EX, LG, MA, VY

WINTER SINGAPORE-- MA

Thanks for the list...do you know if the NOS replacing the AOS in San Juan, will be doing similar / exact same itineraries as AOS was doing? Also, any idea on the Anthem's itinerary when in PE? Thanks again for posting....

Big Al

Oasis in Pc was never going to happen. With Allure in Europe they wouldn't leave fll with none

Sent from my C6903 using Forums mobile app

I was thinking winter 2015-2016. Allure will be back in FLL then. She is heading back 10/15/15

Edited by molly361

I was thinking winter 2015-2016. Allure will be back in FLL then. She is heading back 10/15/15

Hopefully she's heading back 25 October since we're booked on her for the TA ;)

Any idea what route she'll be doing on her first sailing when she gets back as we're thinking of adding on and making it a B2B

Any idea what route she'll be doing on her first sailing when she gets back as we're thinking of adding on and making it a B2B

OOpps Meant the 25th-:p

If I am counting the nights right she comes back on a Friday so I am guessing she will do a 2 night cruise for Friday and Saturday, probably to Nassau then resume her normal schedule on Sunday. (Eastern)

Edited by molly361

First 7 day would be Eastern on Nov 8th-

Edited by molly361

There is a Panama Canal cruise on the Jewell from San Juan to San Diego on May 2 and Los Angeles to San Juan Oct. 10. We are all waiting for Quantum. No clue on when that will be released.

Great! Thank you so much!!

-RCI is returning to Dubai again??

-You have listed 4 ships for Australia & Hawaii - which ship will do Hawaii, which one Australia?

-LEGEND returns to Dubai - will she do repositionings via Europe and Suez?

-INDEPENDENCE sails the 4-5 night cruises from FL, which LIBERTY currently does?

-Any information about QUANTUM for summer?

-What about the Panama Canal cruises which LEGEND offers in 2014 and early 2015? Will SERENADE do them in late 2015 and 2016??

Thanks for help!! :)

Not feeling the love for the Oct 2015 eastern Panama canal cruise. :(

We were looking forward to leaving out of San Diego but LA is an okay substitute. The biggest issue for us is thatit ends in San Juan, PR.

Looks like we will have to wait fir Spring 2016.

Hey, RCI we're not getting any younger!

OOpps Meant the 25th-:p

If I am counting the nights right she comes back on a Friday so I am guessing she will do a 2 night cruise for Friday and Saturday, probably to Nassau then resume her normal schedule on Sunday. (Eastern)

First 7 day would be Eastern on Nov 8th-

There is a Panama Canal cruise on the Jewell from San Juan to San Diego on May 2 and Los Angeles to San Juan Oct. 10.

Yes, I know, but LEGEND is doing some Panama Canal cruises in Nov 2014 and April 2015.

Thought SERENADE will do such itineraries in Nov 2015 and April 2016...:confused:

Maybe they will be announced later...