Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

an e-mail went out saying sailings would be open April 29th. My mistake, should be out in two weeks.

Does that mean that the Hawaii repo in April/May 2016 should be out then, too? I hope so because we are boarding the Jewel May 3. If the itinerary isn't out by then I will probably book Celebrity while onboard.

Does that mean that the Hawaii repo in April/May 2016 should be out then, too? I hope so because we are boarding the Jewel May 3. If the itinerary isn't out by then I will probably book Celebrity while onboard.

They should be. You can always book celebrity and switch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

an e-mail went out saying sailings would be open April 29th. My mistake, should be out in two weeks.

A cleverly worded statement on Royal's Facebook here in Oz gave the impression that the cruises for this area will be released before that date for inspection.

Between the incredibly implantation of these new C&A rates and the total disregard of the deployment schedule they posted... what the hell is going on with Royal Caribbean? It's so frustrating!

It's hard to understand what is going on and why. The other think that does not make sense is that they have updated Anthem deck plans but not Quantum even though Quantum comes out about 6 months ahead.

Between the incredibly implantation of these new C&A rates and the total disregard of the deployment schedule they posted... what the hell is going on with Royal Caribbean? It's so frustrating!

This is no different than any year in recent history. I've actually stopped relying on their release schedule altogether since they don't even follow it.

Stay tuned for more Quantum news

Royal Caribbean International has scheduled a media briefing about 'an important Quantum update' for Thursday.

A conference call is scheduled with Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, evp operations; Vicki Freed, svp sales, trade support and service; and Chris Allen, associate vp global deployment and itinerary planning.

Watch this space

http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines/stay-tuned-for-more-quantum-news.html?nspPage=1

Stay tuned for more Quantum news

Royal Caribbean International has scheduled a media briefing about 'an important Quantum update' for Thursday.

A conference call is scheduled with Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, evp operations; Vicki Freed, svp sales, trade support and service; and Chris Allen, associate vp global deployment and itinerary planning.

Watch this space

http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines/stay-tuned-for-more-quantum-news.html?nspPage=1

Thanks for posting! One can only assume with Vicki Freed (sales) and Chris Allen (deployment / itinerary planning) involved that it'll be the long-awaited Summer '15 release :D

:confused::confused: What do you mean?

Oh, now I saw that Navigator sails year-round from Galveston...

But just for Liberty, Legend and Quantum are no sailings announced yet (apart from mariner and Voyager, which should be in Asia).

Legend is also scheduled for Australia and Asia, so either Liberty or Quantum should do Bermuda.

If Quantum does Bermuda, any ideas for Liberty in summer 2015??? :confused:

FYI- I can tell you that the Liberty IS scheduled to dock in Grand Cayman on 11/10/15, 11/17/15, 12/3/15 and 12/17/15..saw it on the Cayman Islands website...She was NOT doing GC in the past few years..I welcome this- love Grand Cayman!

Big Al

Breaking News, read on USA today!!

Quantum will be sent to China from May 2015, sailing out of Shanghai!

Liberty will sail from Cape Liberty between May and Nov to offer Bermuda and Canada/New England cruises.

Anthem will sail from Cape Liberty from winter 2015!

Breaking News, read on USA today!!

Quantum will be sent to China from May 2015, sailing out of Shanghai!

Liberty will sail from Cape Liberty between May and Nov to offer Bermuda and Canada/New England cruises.

Anthem will sail from Cape Liberty from winter 2015!

interesting