Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

I was ordering a water package for a future cruise and noticed that the webiste indicated that the reservation system was being upgraded this weekend. My wife works in IT, so I know a little bit about how upgrades to hardware and software work.

So, if RC is doing a system upgrade this weekend, I suspect that someone decided to hold off putting further schedules on line, until the system upgrade has been installed and tested.

Considering that there was a timeline for putting schedules on line, including putting the Anthem's Caribbean schedule on line today for C&A members, I'm thinking that the system upgrade was originally planned for another time, but it's been scheduled for this weekend for one or more reasons.

I was ordering a water package for a future cruise and noticed that the webiste indicated that the reservation system was being upgraded this weekend. My wife works in IT, so I know a little bit about how upgrades to hardware and software work.

So, if RC is doing a system upgrade this weekend, I suspect that someone decided to hold off putting further schedules on line, until the system upgrade has been installed and tested.

Considering that there was a timeline for putting schedules on line, including putting the Anthem's Caribbean schedule on line today for C&A members, I'm thinking that the system upgrade was originally planned for another time, but it's been scheduled for this weekend for one or more reasons.

RCL did a "Systems Upgrade" several weekends ago and nothing happened. Over the years,

RCL usually does systems upgrades on specified weekends.

I see that there is only one Hawaii sailing for next may. Any chance they will add others for spring 15 or just new ones for fall 15?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

In the past....including this year....Rhapsody and Radiance did the Hawaii/Vanc run in April/May and then both sail back to Australia via Hawaii in Sept.

In 2015.....Rhapsody will not be doing the Hawaii/Vanc run as it's being deployed elsewhere. Jewel OTS will be heading to the west coast to cover the sailings Rhapsody used to do......it will head back to the Caribbean after the AK season.

Adventure Europe season hasnt been published either

Anyone know what is preventing AOS transatlantic and Europe 2015 cruises being released, they are showing up with pre registration on the snow house website.

The only RCI ship currently sailing from Southampton in 2015 is Anthem, are they trying to get as many bookings at Anthem high prices as possible before releasing AOS or will AOS be redeployed. Anyone know ?

Anyone know what is preventing AOS transatlantic and Europe 2015 cruises being released, they are showing up with pre registration on the snow house website.

The only RCI ship currently sailing from Southampton in 2015 is Anthem, are they trying to get as many bookings at Anthem high prices as possible before releasing AOS or will AOS be redeployed. Anyone know ?

Not sure. They were supose to be released yesterday along with Caribbean sailings for Anthem but it has been delayed yet again.

There's a press release from RCI floating around CC. Anthem, Brilliance, Serenade and Adventure will homeported in the UK over the summer and that Adventure will make it's way to Port Canaveral.

We have EX booked for next February's 9 night Southern from PC. Since we hadn't planned a vacation at all next year, and certainly not during high season, I'll be very curious about that AD theory. If she's in PC doing Southern in 2016, there may be a stateroom coming available on EX.

I had asked previously if anyone has heard whether the Anthem is replacing ALL of the Independence and Adventurers sailings in the Canary Islands in 2015. I see the Adventurer is still listed for a Sept. 2014 sailing, but don't see anything for 2015. Any ideas or info??

Edited by clojacks

I had asked previously if anyone has heard whether the Anthem is replacing ALL of the Independence and Adventurers sailings in the Canary Islands in 2015. I see the Adventurer is still listed for a Sept. 2014 sailing, but don't see anything for 2015. Any ideas or info??

Adventure is doing a TA from Southampton to PC next year on Oct 15!

Adventure is doing a TA from Southampton to PC next year on Oct 15!

I know this fall they are doing a 14 day Spain and Canary Islands out of Southampton on 9/28. I'm assuming that will not be done next year because of the Anthem?

I know this fall they are doing a 14 day Spain and Canary Islands out of Southampton on 9/28. I'm assuming that will not be done next year because of the Anthem?

Im talking about October 2015. Looks like she will replace Explorer out of PC.

Sorry for beating a possible dead horse, but I'm still trying to find if Adventurer will be doing 1 Spain/Canary Island cruise sometime around mid-Sept. 2015 before doing her TA to Fort Lauderdale, but can't find anything definitive of her Sept. 2015 schedule? Anyone see any late summer, early fall 2015 Adventurer info?

Sorry for beating a possible dead horse, but I'm still trying to find if Adventurer will be doing 1 Spain/Canary Island cruise sometime around mid-Sept. 2015 before doing her TA to Fort Lauderdale, but can't find anything definitive of her Sept. 2015 schedule? Anyone see any late summer, early fall 2015 Adventurer info?

Looking every day, but see nothing listed for Adventure beyond April 2015.

I am waiting for pricing too, Adventure is still showing up on lots of European port schedules for 2015.

A couple of weeks ago the ship was on the website and you could book, but funnily enough there were no D1's available only category E's, which I found strange at the time. Then the ship disappeared. Maybe they are waiting until after a dry dock or maybe things will change. Personally, I think they are waiting to see how the Anthem sells. If. Brits book with a UK TA which lots and lots do, then they will be unable to cancel without loosing a large deposit.

Been looking the majesty of the seas schedule and it only goes up to April 27 2015. Could it mean it's the final voyage for her in the royal caribbean fleet?

Royal Caribbean isn't scheduled to release the Bahamas sailings for May 2015 through April 2016 until the week of March 31. You'll find out then.

http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Royal-Caribbean-mega-ship-could-be-headed-for-Port-Canaveral/

"Terms call for Royal Caribbean to retain all rights to announce deployment decisions....

Sorry to keep bringing this subject up but here is another media report saying the Explorer of the Seas is doing 26 sailings from Port Canaveral. Only 15 scheduled now for sale.

Explorer has now shown up on the Madeira port calendar and is arriving from Southampton and sailing for Tenerife after the call on the 27th of April, 2015.

Explorer has now shown up on the Madeira port calendar and is arriving from Southampton and sailing for Tenerife after the call on the 27th of April, 2015.

So, looks like there is a TA from Florida to Southampton on the Explorer.

Been looking the majesty of the seas schedule and it only goes up to April 27 2015. Could it mean it's the final voyage for her in the royal caribbean fleet?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Majesty will be retired in 2016 per the L.A. on Majesty last month.

If Explorer is off to Asia she is going the wrong way!

Can you please share the link for Madeira.