Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Yes ADVENTURE is listed there...

But the Northern Europe deployment of Disney Magic might be a rumor, because she has disappeared from several cruise lists for 2015...

Yes, EXPLORER is listed St Funchal!! :eek: maybe a Transatlantic from Pt Canaveral to Southampton and than from Southampton to Asia with several legs...

We just need to wait :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by celebrity_fan

Yes, EXPLORER is listed St Funchal!! :eek: maybe a Transatlantic from Pt Canaveral to Southampton and than from Southampton to Asia with several legs...

We just need to wait :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sounds like Explorer will do the TA to Southampton and then down to the Canaries and then into the Med. I wonder if there will be any other ports along the way. Does anyone have the dates for the Southampton and Funchal port calls? Hope the full schedule is released soon.

Jo

Edited by joandian

Sounds like Explorer will do the TA to Southampton and then down to the Canaries and then into the Med. I wonder if there will be any other ports along the way. Does anyone have the dates for the Southampton and Funchal port calls? Hope the full schedule is released soon.

Jo

Here you go Maderia port schedule http://www.portosdamadeira.com/index2.php?t=1&l=pt

27/04/15 EXPLORER OF THE SEAS » JFM 13:00 18:00 Southampton Tenerife

Disney Magic on sale rumoured 24/03/14 we will see where she is heading then.

Edited by heatherbelle

I'm seeing the Adventuruer on that Funchal Madiera link in Sept and Oct of 2015? I was being led to believe that it wasn't sailing in Europe next year? Does this mean RCI is going to be using both the Anthem AND Adventurer in its Spain Canary Island itineraries?

Here you go Maderia port schedule http://www.portosdamadeira.com/index2.php?t=1&l=pt

27/04/15 EXPLORER OF THE SEAS » JFM 13:00 18:00 Southampton Tenerife

Disney Magic on sale rumoured 24/03/14 we will see where she is heading then.

Thanks!

So, if Explorer is indeed relocating to Asia/Australia and has completed a TA to Southampton prior to cruising to Tenerife, it would have to be an early April departure from FL. What do you all think?

J

Thanks!

So, if Explorer is indeed relocating to Asia/Australia and has completed a TA to Southampton prior to cruising to Tenerife, it would have to be an early April departure from FL. What do you all think?

J

I guess as soon as she comes out of dry dock, she will be doing a TA.

Thanks!

J

Is Explorer still coming to Oz and Asia?

Maybe not.

Adventure of the Seas has been removed from the UK and Europe ships lists on Royal brochures.

Explorer of the Seas is doing a movement that just does not make sense for a repositioning sailing to Teneriffe after Southampton calling into Maderia. My guess is Explorer is going do the original Adventure sailings by joining the UK ships after dry dock and be fully refurbished to join the Anthem in a prime market.

It seems doubtful Adventure of the Seas is going to Europe/UK 2015 to work Med, Baltic, Canaries etc.

Any thoughts.

Maybe not.

Adventure of the Seas has been removed from the UK and Europe ships lists on Royal brochures.

Explorer of the Seas is doing a movement that just does not make sense for a repositioning sailing to Teneriffe after Southampton calling into Maderia. My guess is Explorer is going do the original Adventure sailings by joining the UK ships after dry dock and be fully refurbished to join the Anthem in a prime market.

It seems doubtful Adventure of the Seas is going to Europe/UK 2015 to work Med, Baltic, Canaries etc.

Any thoughts.

That's what I was being led to believe also, but I googled Adventurer 2015 Sept, and a listing came up for a TA out of London that was showing Pre-booking for these.....

17 Jun 15

12 nts

Canaries & North Africa

£949pp

29 Jun 15

13 nts

Jewels of the Baltic Sea

£1,049pp

12 Jul 15

14 nts

Italian Mediterranean

£1,149pp

23 Aug 15

10 nts

Canaries from Southampton

£999pp

02 Sep 15

16 nts

Med Cities of Distinction

£1,199pp

18 Sep 15

14 nts

Spain, Canary Islands & Azores

£999pp

02 Oct 15

14 nts

Spain, Morocco & Canary Islands

£999pp

I hope the Host's are okay with me posting this. Contradicts almost everything I have been hearing. Actually, these even include a Moroccan stop, which makes this really attractive IMHO.

Updated deployment flyer that was posted over on the Quantum sub-forum:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2015_2016/14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3.pdf

Some Caribbean changes -- specifically "Summer Caribbean" and "Winter Caribbean" now coincide with the week of the Quantum food reveal in NYC (March 26). Surprise surprise, certainly suggests that both Quantum Summer '15 and Anthem Winter Caribbean will coincide with the Quantum dining reveal -- but we'll see.

More "Winter Caribbean" is posted for this coming week -- perhaps Liberty out of Galveston?

Maybe not.

Any thoughts.

RCI might feel they can yield more revenue by using Explorer for a short season in UK/Europe in the northern summer before the repo to Asia/Australia. They wouldn't want the ship in Australia until at least October, so they have some time to kill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RCI might feel they can yield more revenue by using Explorer for a short season in UK/Europe in the northern summer before the repo to Asia/Australia. They wouldn't want the ship in Australia until at least October, so they have some time to kill.

This was also my thoughts.

Bugger based on the revised flyer, now we have to wait until mid April for the Australia/NZ deployment. It was week commencing 24 March!!!!

They seem to delay parts of the original deployment schedule every year.

Has the Winter Caribbean that is slated to open sometimes this coming week get delayed?

Winter Caribbean is now listed as opening the week of March 17th and the weel of March 24th to 28th. That's the same except for the mention of the 28th. However they added Summer Caribbean and Additional Europe to the 24th to 28th too.

Edited by clarea

Good morning, I thought I would give you a little update about the Anthem.

Yesterday I called RCCL to make a payment and also asked about the release of Anthem's caribbean itineraries.

The representative told me Anthem's itineraries should be realeased this week of 3/17/14. I asked her if she had any idea of what we might see with the Anthem because I am TIRED of the same-old-same-old Eastern/Western.... I mean, how many times can one go to St. Marteen, St. Thomas, Cococay???

She answered... "well, I don't think the Anthem will be doing anything much different than the Oasis' itneraries, same eastern/western ports."

I hope it's not true!!!! because I would hate to switch lines due to same repetitive routes.... anyways, we shall see.

That makes total sense but I will be very disappointed if that's what happens. Really looking forward to cruising all the way to Asia/Australia.

J

Thanks!

J

It would have to be an early one. Probably around the Easter Vacation.

Adventure still showing on the Rome port schedule and Mallorca

15/08/2015 07:00 ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS 13(S) VILLEFRANCE LA SPEZIA Cruise Ship

http://www.port-of-rome.org/en/content/ship-arrivals-and-departures#

http://www.portsdebalears.com/25.php3?idioma=eng&puerto=4&diainicio=07&mesinicio=07&anyoinicio=2015&diafin=08&mesfin=03&anyofin=2016

Edited by heatherbelle

That makes total sense but I will be very disappointed if that's what happens. Really looking forward to cruising all the way to Asia/Australia.

J

You may still be able to that, but from a port in the Med rather than the UK. I'm watching with interest.