Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

If you look at when they leave at least one is a 12 day (such as 12/23 then again on 1/3).

Looking at the schedule for Dec/Jan it looks like a rotation of 10, 11, and 12 day cruises (at least for those months).

Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Oranjestad, Aruba; Kralendijk, Bonaire; St. George's, Grenada; Castries, St Lucia; Bridgetown, Barbados; St. John's, Antigua; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Basseterre, St Kitts; Roseau, Dominica; St. John's, Antigua; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Both options for Serenade. Might be 10 or 11 nighters

If you look at when they leave at least one is a 12 day (such as 12/23 then again on 1/3).

Looking at the schedule for Dec/Jan it looks like a rotation of 10, 11, and 12 day cruises (at least for those months).

We done a 12 on Serenade last year on the Med and loved it. 12 is a nice length of cruise.

A B2B would be the best idea

The 10 nighter doesn't look all that interesting. Much prefer the 11 night. My TA looked up the cruise. The prices are up on Cursing power. The price is very right for me on the 11 nighter. Plus I live 20 mins from Port everglades so I don't have to fly anywhere. Big +++++++++++

The 10 nighter doesn't look all that interesting. Much prefer the 11 night. My TA looked up the cruise. The prices are up on Cursing power. The price is very right for me on the 11 nighter. Plus I live 20 mins from Port everglades so I don't have to fly anywhere. Big +++++++++++

Cursing power? Haha. I bet lots of TA's are cursing w all these changes going on.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Woohoo!!! Progress! Come on Galveston and San Juan!

(Although my mom says we need to look at Galveston because now my brother and SIL and their FIVE kids want to come. But I wanna go to Labadee!!!!)

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, please let there be a nice long itinerary out of Galveston on December 2015. Or at least a different 7 day.:D

Well winter Caribbean were originally due this week, and the new schedule shows the remaining Summer 2015 Caribbean dropping next week. It would be nice to see more, but we've seen how Royal likes to stagger these releases so keep their systems and people from becoming overloaded.

So what does anyone think, are we done for this week or will there be another dribble of information before the March 24th "week" of releases ...

Love the 11 Night Serenade itinerary. Don't like that is leaves on Monday. With limited time off of work, I'd much prefer a Thursday departure. Can't win em all I guess. I'm hoping that a similar sailing is offered out of San Juan - this year Jewel and Legend did almost identical itineraries to each other, but Legend left from Florida and had the extra four sea days, and Jewel left from San Juan and offered basically the same ports, but eliminated the sea days.

Pricing must be getting gradually loaded in the background, not able to see the ones I want to check but got this on the Serenade 12/23 sailing. Pricing per passenger for 2 pax, before taxes, etc. (IE just the ranges you see on the "initial" pricing screens)

Inside - 1849-1919

Outside - 2199-2249

Balcony - 2699-2769

Suite - 4199-6399

Never looked at a 12 night before so not sure if that's steep or not :)

I had my TA get pricing for that cruise (they can see prices per the earlier post), for 3 people, prepaid grats:

Inside: 5647

Outside: 6387

Balcony: 7487

Junior Suite: 10647

She always has the same price as Royal (not counting her perks of course) so it should be accurate when the public site gets updated.

Those prices seem comparable to that of my previous Christmas/New Years cruises, when looking at the per-day cost.

Of course early prices aren't always the best, even on boats such as the Allure. I got a balcony on my upcoming Allure cruise for about 30% less than than it sold for when the schedule was first released.

Pricing must be getting gradually loaded in the background, not able to see the ones I want to check but got this on the Serenade 12/23 sailing. Pricing per passenger for 2 pax, before taxes, etc. (IE just the ranges you see on the "initial" pricing screens)

Inside - 1849-1919

Outside - 2199-2249

Balcony - 2699-2769

Suite - 4199-6399

Never looked at a 12 night before so not sure if that's steep or not :)

Edited by JasonV1

Sorry ... I haven't read all 58 pages of this thread (lol) - but wondering if anyone has the scoop on Hawaii 2015? Bases on past itins I think there's an excellent chance we are going to cross over and try RCL next year! We've mainly sailed Carnival in the past. I know ... Boo, hiss. :)

Thanks in advance!

Jenn

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry ... I haven't read all 58 pages of this thread (lol) - but wondering if anyone has the scoop on Hawaii 2015? Bases on past itins I think there's an excellent chance we are going to cross over and try RCL next year! We've mainly sailed Carnival in the past. I know ... Boo, hiss. :)

Thanks in advance!

Jenn

There is nothing new on the Hawaii front. Only the same May 2015 sailing that's been available to book for months. I'm not sure when the new Hawaii itineraries are supposed to drop, so I'll keep watching for them.

There is nothing new on the Hawaii front. Only the same May 2015 sailing that's been available to book for months. I'm not sure when the new Hawaii itineraries are supposed to drop, so I'll keep watching for them.

Thanks! I will keep watching. Hoping the fall itin will include Kauai!

Jenn :)

Thanks! I will keep watching. Hoping the fall itin will include Kauai!

Jenn :)

There will probably just be one ship since Rhapsody won;t be making the Alaska/Australia runs and more and her replacement for the Alaska season (Jewel) is heading down the west coast after Alaska instead of to Australia. Seems like Radiance will be the only one making the Hawaii runs and her itineraries for the Hawaii leg have been short and sad lately. :(