Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Looking for new itineraries - tired of same old, same old on Celebrity so hoping something different on RCCL.

Is there early access for C&A members (similar to Captains Club?)

Yeah, nothing on Celebrity looks appealing to me at all. Except Galapagos but who can afford that? lol

According to Royal's latest schedule, C&A members will get early access to "Winter Caribbean" and "Additional Europe" (whatever those mean) during the week of March 24th to 28th.

The early access for C&A members is most likely the Anthem Caribbean sailings. The additional Europe has to be the Voyager class ships.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

nice.

Yes, I suspect the Jewel will be taking over the Adventure itineraries and Navigator will take over whatever the Jewel is doing now.

Or Jewel will continue it's current itinerary and Navigator will do the Adventure cruises.

The suspense is killing me. lol

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Not sure why this is so complicated.

You (RCI) published a schedule, now publish the itineraries and lets move on.

Publish the schedule of who can book when so your loyal customers don't waste a lot of time and energy "checking" to see if you got around to meeting your own timeline yet.

Part of me would like to feel the anticipation but at this point its just frustration as they blew the date on Anthem, then didn't really announce the reschedule and now haven't announced anything yet as part of the "week of the 17th" .... its not suspenseful anymore its annoying.

Publish the schedule of who can book when so your loyal customers don't waste a lot of time and energy "checking" to see if you got around to meeting your own timeline yet.

Part of me would like to feel the anticipation but at this point its just frustration as they blew the date on Anthem, then didn't really announce the reschedule and now haven't announced anything yet as part of the "week of the 17th" .... its not suspenseful anymore its annoying.

couldn't have said it better myself

Agreed. The lack of information on Quantum's Summer '15 sailings and the blown date for the Anthem opening really irritated me.

As we keep seeing with about every change they make, Royal is caring less and less about their loyal customers these days, so why would the deployment schedule be any different to them?

Yes, I suspect the Jewel will be taking over the Adventure itineraries and Navigator will take over whatever the Jewel is doing now.

Or Jewel will continue it's current itinerary and Navigator will do the Adventure cruises.

The suspense is killing me. lol

Plus a few travel agents here in Australia have been quoted as saying the Royal reps are still telling them we are getting bigger then Voyager in Summer 2015/16.

We are at the liberty of Royal.

That's what I was being led to believe also, but I googled Adventurer 2015 Sept, and a listing came up for a TA out of London that was showing Pre-booking for these.....

17 Jun 15

12 nts

Canaries & North Africa

£949pp

29 Jun 15

13 nts

Jewels of the Baltic Sea

£1,049pp

12 Jul 15

14 nts

Italian Mediterranean

£1,149pp

23 Aug 15

10 nts

Canaries from Southampton

£999pp

02 Sep 15

16 nts

Med Cities of Distinction

£1,199pp

18 Sep 15

14 nts

Spain, Canary Islands & Azores

£999pp

02 Oct 15

14 nts

Spain, Morocco & Canary Islands

£999pp

I hope the Host's are okay with me posting this. Contradicts almost everything I have been hearing. Actually, these even include a Moroccan stop, which makes this really attractive IMHO.

This is what I found....

Plus a few travel agents here in Australia have been quoted as saying the Royal reps are still telling them we are getting bigger then Voyager in Summer 2015/16.

We are at the liberty of Royal.

Are you aussies going to kidnap the penguins?

Royal Caribbean today added a new 4 night cruise from Singapore for Voyager of the Seas. This is the first cruise post dry for those who want to take the gamble all the work is completed on time.

21 November 2014

Singapore; Langkawi, Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Malaysia; Singapore

Royal Caribbean today added a new 4 night cruise from Singapore for Voyager of the Seas. This is the first cruise post dry for those who want to take the gamble all the work is completed on time.

21 November 2014

Singapore; Langkawi, Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Malaysia; Singapore

When exactly is she going into dry dock?