Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

I had that same problem, but they started showing a few hours ago. I go in through ships, Splendour selected, month or months and they show up now.

Just noticed, the calendar itinerary does not come up when selected, just the ports listing now. Fares showing.

It's the Aussie .com.au site that is stuffed - It still won't show it but if I change to the US site I can see it - just can't book it.....

16 nights

Leaving From:

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Travel Dates:

Mon 04 Apr - Wed 20 Apr 2016

Ship:

Splendour Of The Seas

Thanks for that. I can see the info and pricing on the US site. Just Australian site is kaput. :)

That will work for us. We would have preferred to cruise from the US but have decided Southampton will do and we will disembark in Perth, spend time with a Son and his family before flying home to Mackay. Just hope the schedule is released while we are on Serenade so we can book.

So there is a suggestion the first leg will end in Dubai, what other ports do you think she will stop along the way to Freo?

Jo

Hi Jo I see we were on the Mariner together for the Barcelona/ Dubai sector, loved our trip it was fantastic :D.

Southampton to Dubai it's hard to know what they will do with the Middle Eastern ports can't see us stopping at Alexandria for 2 days as we did on the Mariner....so not game to guess...however won't say no to another stop at Aqaba:) From Dubai to Singapore i think the Voyager and the Mariner did the same itinerary for their repo's which was 2 Indian ports, Penang and KL so maybe same....Singapore to Perth hoping for Thailand and Vietnam to be included, can't see Bali as an option but who knows..... not bothered about the rest... ;)

Yes, I believe there was some sort of announcement. Also, Monarch's last sailing started in March, so it did not coincide with the normal end of itineraries.

We sailed on Majesty Jan.8,'07. (The cruise that started with a "bang". That's a whole 'nuther story.)

This sailing was the last before her big $million+ dry docking, when they installed the Compass Deli as a test for the Park Café on the upcoming Oasis in 2009.

Fast forward to 2017, when she will need another major refurbishing. This dry docking will enter into the equation somewhere. She just might sail to the end of 2016. Maybe by then Pullmantur might be ready for another ship.

Rick and Deirdra

Hi Jo I see we were on the Mariner together for the Barcelona/ Dubai sector, loved our trip it was fantastic :D.

Southampton to Dubai it's hard to know what they will do with the Middle Eastern ports can't see us stopping at Alexandria for 2 days as we did on the Mariner....so not game to guess...however won't say no to another stop at Aqaba:) From Dubai to Singapore i think the Voyager and the Mariner did the same itinerary for their repo's which was 2 Indian ports, Penang and KL so maybe same....Singapore to Perth hoping for Thailand and Vietnam to be included, can't see Bali as an option but who knows..... not bothered about the rest... ;)

Hi Shiona

I remember meeting you. That was a great trip. I'd like a detour to Istanbul but not sure that would be on the cards. I also want to do a side trip to the Taj Mahal so I'm hoping for the two stops in India. Thailand would be good too

Jo

We sailed on Majesty Jan.8,'07. (The cruise that started with a "bang". That's a whole 'nuther story.)

This sailing was the last before her big $million+ dry docking, when they installed the Compass Deli as a test for the Park Café on the upcoming Oasis in 2009.

Fast forward to 2017, when she will need another major refurbishing. This dry docking will enter into the equation somewhere. She just might sail to the end of 2016. Maybe by then Pullmantur might be ready for another ship.

Rick and Deirdra

Totally forgot about that. Good point.

Thank you for your quick reply. Someone on this sight seems to think the 4/29 cruise is the "last one". I hope you are right!

The 4/29 being the final sail date is only speculation on our part. Some of us are booking it just in case it ends up being the final date. I'm going on Majesty tomorrow I'll see what information I can dig up.

That's the one I'm waiting and hopeful for our 30th Anniversary in April.

Panama Canal is on my bucket list but would much prefer the 15 nighter out of Ft. lauderdale than the 14 nighter out of SJ on Jewel. Hopefully Jewel is not the only one doing Pan Canal and Royal has some more deployments.

The 4/29 being the final sail date is only speculation on our part. Some of us are booking it just in case it ends up being the final date. I'm going on Majesty tomorrow I'll see what information I can dig up.

See if you can find out anything about Liberty if she has any info. Have a good weekend on the Majesty ;)!

Legend still appears in Napier and Port Chalmers cruise ship visits.

I see that now, it is in Napier on the 31st and Otago on Feb 3rd, 2016 ... doesn't seem to promising for a Panama cruise. Still hoping. Only having one east bound repositioning from SD to PR would be pretty lame,:mad:. May have to go X in Nov. 2015,:rolleyes:.

Edited by WeatherFx

Short of reading over 2,000 posts....any guesses on the April 2016 Americas to Europe Ocean Voyage (ending in Copenhagen, Denmark) U.S. departure port, ship, date, etc.??

That will not be known until mid to late February 2015 most likely.

Only clue is Rhapsody heads to Barcelona from Brasil and may take the 12 night sailings as Splendour returns to Venice from Dubai.

If they decided to leave Serenade there for 2016 she would sail from Port Everglades on Saturday, April 30, 2016.

If they were to send Vision back to the Baltic, she could sail from Tampa on April 16th, maybe up to Boston and then cross around April 29th from the NE US.

They even have the possibility with Brilliance from Tampa on April 18th to do a repositioning up to Boston and then cross on May 1, 2106.

Legend is not deployed yet and could even be in consideration. Any NOLA deployment will also be a factor.

Thanks for your input. My TA said they should know by September 2014, but was wondering if anyone here had any inside scoop to share :)

We are currently booked on the Europe to U.S. Ocean Voyage leaving Copenhagen in September 2015, but only booked that to fulfill our 'onboard booking' (when onboard Grandeur last month) and was told to simply change the booking when our desired itinerary is available. We are very much looking forward to the April 2016 U.S. to Europe Ocean Voyage :)

I will keep checking back for any updated information.....thanks again!

Mindy

Thanks for your input. My TA said they should know by September 2014, but was wondering if anyone here had any inside scoop to share :)

We are currently booked on the Europe to U.S. Ocean Voyage leaving Copenhagen in September 2015, but only booked that to fulfill our 'onboard booking' (when onboard Grandeur last month) and was told to simply change the booking when our desired itinerary is available. We are very much looking forward to the April 2016 U.S. to Europe Ocean Voyage :)

Mindy

Want to stress is not inside information, but only speculation.

Keep an eye on threads about changes to Next Cruise booking threads. I think you are safe though as you booked prior to March 1, 2014 onboard and they should keep the terms at least until you have time to take care of this by February 2015, which is far before your final payment date.

Sailings to CPH are always a great choice. Enjoy your cruise when the time comes.

Mindy

The April 2016 Transatlantic's won't be out until next February/March, similar to how the 2015 Transatlantic's were just announced recently. That is because that determines the positioning of the ship for the summer 2016 season which they are not up to yet.

My "I want to cruise" part of the brain gets ahead of the rest of me sometimes :0) I don't think that is going to happen the way I want it to.

Anything is possible and can change between now and then (Nov 2015) but based off the current Grand Cayman calendar Liberty is going to be in port 11/10/15 so 2 possibilities here; (1) She will already be in Galveston and her first sailing will be Saturday, November 7, 2015 or (2) this is part of her repo from Florida to Galveston and she will begin sailing the following week. Either way I am wondering if Liberty will be starting off with Saturday departures from Galveston instead of Sunday? If so does that mean there will be another ship at terminal 2 for Sunday departures Nov - April?

My head is spinning ;0)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app