How Much Do You Know About Royal Caribbean

Heres something weird! I did the quiz in my iPad, and it incorrectly recorded 3 of my answers! O:confused: On the "score" sheet, it did not show the answer I had picked, but another answer I KNOW I did not pick. And when I did the quiz the "button" for the answer I picked "lit up" but on the score sheet it said I picked the wrong one, and I know I had chosen the right one. So it gave me a 64, but I had 3 more correct answers, so don't know what that comes out to.:confused:

Anyway..fun quiz, nice website!

Heres something weird! I did the quiz in my iPad, and it incorrectly recorded 3 of my answers! O:confused: On the "score" sheet, it did not show the answer I had picked, but another answer I KNOW I did not pick. And when I did the quiz the "button" for the answer I picked "lit up" but on the score sheet it said I picked the wrong one, and I know I had chosen the right one. So it gave me a 64, but I had 3 more correct answers, so don't know what that comes out to.:confused:

Maybe that's the reason I scored 63%. I also took it from my iPad. It couldn't be me!

Edited by sellwingri

I'm sorry this happened. Everything has worked correctly from a desktop computer, so maybe IPADs have certain problems?

Give yourself a curve! :) This is just for fun!

I'm sorry this happened. Everything has worked correctly from a desktop computer, so maybe IPADs have certain problems?

No need to apologize for heavens sake! It's just a fun little quiz to drive traffic to your nice website ;)

Maybe the "touch" interface is off on the iPad, that's probably the quiz website's issue. Anyhoo, it was fun to do, but what motivated you to do RCL, when you seem to be a Carnival cruiser?

Edited by Familygoboston
Geez, if I could spell!

Yes, Ipads have problems, you got that right.

I'm a web designer & you have more issues with ipad & iphones displaying sites correctly than any other device.

My clients with ipads/iphones also seem to have more trouble with email set up than other clients using non Apple products. :rolleyes:

No need to apologize for heavens sake! It's just a fun little quiz to drive traffic to your nice website ;)

Maybe the "touch" interface is off on the iPad, that's probably the quiz website's issue. Anyhoo, it was fun to do, but what motivated you to do RCL, when you seem to be a Carnival cruiser?

I also did a Carnival quiz that many people enjoyed, so I thought that I would do the same for Royal Caribbean. Although I have never cruised with Royal Caribbean (at least not yet!) I am always using their website to look at prices and itineraries. I am also always fascinated with the features Royal Caribbean puts on their ships compared to Carnival. Carnival is very standard with their amenities. I mainly cruise Carnival because of price. I would love to actually cruise on Royal Caribbean!

I don't own an IPAD so I have no experience with one. I have an HP Touchpad thing and everything seems fine on it, so it must not be a problem with every touch tablet.

Me too.... The balconies looked like steel in the small pic.

Well, if you move your cursor over the picture it gives you the names of both ships :D

I scored a 71%. I missed questions relating to the older ships. Had no clue!

That might explain my very sad 36%. I will take that bell curve.:D

I also did a Carnival quiz that many people enjoyed, so I thought that I would do the same for Royal Caribbean. Although I have never cruised with Royal Caribbean (at least not yet!) I am always using their website to look at prices and itineraries. I am also always fascinated with the features Royal Caribbean puts on their ships compared to Carnival. Carnival is very standard with their amenities. I mainly cruise Carnival because of price. I would love to actually cruise on Royal Caribbean!

I don't own an IPAD so I have no experience with one. I have an HP Touchpad thing and everything seems fine on it, so it must not be a problem with every touch tablet.

Well, I hope you do one day! I'm an old salt on Royal (cruising mainly since Royal 1993 with a few other lines sprinkled in based on itinerary) but I love when folks are new to Royal on my cruises:D They are usually pretty WOWed;)

That might explain my very sad 36%. I will take that bell curve

36% with THAT signature:eek: that's just an embarrassment! :o;):D

Good Evening!

I thought I would share something that some may find fun and a little challenge. This online quiz allows you to test yourself over Royal Caribbean's history and current fleet in 14 questions. This quiz was created out of the spirit of fun and is only for fun. This is not a contest.

http://www.embarkandaway.com/royal-caribbean-trivia-quiz.html

Enjoy and feel free to post your score!

Got 79%

considering from other end of the world to a lot of the ships, thought did ok

would have been embarrassing for me to get under half, so am happy

Cheers:)

Greg