Murano menu?

rozen

On celebrity site they have 2 different menus, one under general info for restaurants and the other one when you want to make reservations for specialty restaurant.

for example:

Pan Seared Foie Gras

and sweet breads

Available in 2 Nd. menu but not the 1st.

Which one is correct?

I'm on Equinox right now and we've dined in Murano for every night except two. They haven't had foie gras in Murano for at least 4 years. I haven't seen sweetbreads on the menu for about that long. I think you found a very old menu.

• 1 month later...

FOIE gras no longer available..Something to do with what gets injected into the ducks or how it is done. Not acceptable. That's what we were told...Can't argue if they feel something is not right...The Lobster Murano cooked tableside was awesome, as was the whole dining experience there..Service top notch...

$45/person

True, but on the first night out , they usually offer a 20% discount, maybe 50% for Aqua. During the cruise there might be special offers, too, depending on how full Murano is/isn't. I know many don't care to pay for a specialty restaurant, but we find Murano to be a nice change at least once a cruise. I love the venison and the lobster is excellent. (Actually, Ocean Liners is even better because of the ambiance)

The menu posted by Cruisenut is the same one we had on Solstice in Nov 2012.

Along with the dishes already mentioned, the Venison was great too, as is the goats cheese soufflé and the Phyllo Pear & Roquefort Cheese. And the Rack of Lamb. We went 3 times to Murano during our 17 day cruise and enjoyed all the dishes.

Cheers

Ando

Princess cruise line allows you to order Surf and Turf. If someone wants Chateaubriand and Lobster, are you allowed to order both? Also, the Chateaubriand states it is for two. What if there are 3 people in your party? Thank you!

My wife has ordered Chateaubriand for one. For three it would not be a problem. She has also had Surf and Turf but with a filet.

Bon appétit.