What is there to drink if I don't buy a package?

What's included in my cruise fare? Do they have iced tea or lemonade or is it just coffee & tap water? I don't think I would drink $20 in soda, etc. per day and since I'm with my kids, would probably only have 1-2 alcoholic drinks a day - not sure it's worth it to buy any of the packages.

What's included in my cruise fare? Do they have iced tea or lemonade or is it just coffee & tap water? I don't think I would drink $20 in soda, etc. per day and since I'm with my kids, would probably only have 1-2 alcoholic drinks a day - not sure it's worth it to buy any of the packages.

Cruise fare includes water, flavored waters, iced tea, lemonade, orange juice (not the fresh-squeezed), apple juice, coffee, tea, cocoa mix, and milk.

Edited by garnetpalmetto

When you just buy one or two as you go it is not bad. We have bought just a can of coke from any bar and it was only $2.50 if I remember? Also consider shore days. You are gone for a heap of the day. I like the RCI iced tea, but it is similar to what I grew up with, and I know some people don't like it. I also prefer ship's tap water to the bottled stuff. It is a matter of personal taste. I get the room attendant to bring some ice and take my own (or have bought it originally in the ship's shop) drink container with the straw in it and I just take that around with me with iced water. I also find trying to drink a bit of water during the day helps with the swollen ankles I get.

Ice water, coffee, tea (hot or iced), lemonade, milk and juice at breakfast is included. you do NOT need a package to get any drink...you can buy a can of soda as needed, as well as any alcoholic drink you desire.

You need to drink about 3-5 drinks per day to make any package "pay" for itself...depending on whether it's soda, wine, or alcohol. If you're not a big drinker, just pay as you go.

And, if you will, buy a dozen of your favorite soda cans, and put your luggage tag on it. Give it to the porter together with your luggages, and also with some tips :)

Officially it is not allowed, but many cruisers said that the soda cans were delivered to their cabin. Ask your steward to empty the cooler in your cabin, and put yours in. Voila!

Enjoy your cruise!

getting a soft drink package is not $20 a day. I believe the refillable soft drink cup is $54 for the week, for your kids it's less than that

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was looking at Royal Replenish package. So the soda only package is less than that? My daughter doesn't drink soda, but my dh does.

Does Royal Replenish include smoothies?

I was looking at Royal Replenish package. So the soda only package is less than that? My daughter doesn't drink soda, but my dh does.

Does Royal Replenish include smoothies?

Soda package is now called Royal Refreshment, and goes for $6.50 per day plus 15% gratuity.