RCI has my age Listed as 55 instead of 45?

I looked at my travel info on RCI website and they have my age down as 55 instead Of 45:confused:

Should I call and have it fixed? Does it matter?

Yes def call and get that corrected! It could cause them to prohibit you from boarding the ship bc your passport info won't match the info they have on your cruise documents (boarding pass). Call right away before they send your boarding packets!!! I've heard nightmares of ppl being refused by customs to board their cruise due to the slightest discrepancies.

I hope you get it settled quickly!!! Have fun on your trip :)

Royal~FreedomOfTheSeas 2014

Carnival Glory 2012

Disney Magic 2011

Carnival Triumph 2010

Carnival Victory 2009

Disney Magic 2008

Carnival Inspiration 2008

Carnival Victory 2007

Carnival Triumph 2002

My husband just said " That would be a drag, I'll miss you"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Haha! Totally smthng my husband would say too :)

Have a great time!

Carnival Glory 2012

Disney Magic 2011

Carnival Triumph 2010

Carnival Victory 2009

Disney Magic 2008

Carnival Victory 2007

Carnival Triumph 2002

Yes def call and get that corrected! It could cause them to prohibit you from boarding the ship bc your passport info won't match the info they have on your cruise documents (boarding pass). Call right away before they send your boarding packets!!! I've heard nightmares of ppl being refused by customs to board their cruise due to the slightest discrepancies.

I hope you get it settled quickly!!! Have fun on your trip :)

Certainly no reason that they would be denied boarding as long as his online check in was completed correctly. The age they put down is a reference only

Must be a glitch in their system, we had aged quite a bit when I did reservations for shows, this is the only time it happened and was before I did the online check in. I am not worried about it since I have put our correct info in for the check in. It was rather strange to be 12yrs older, not ready for that yet...:eek:

Bev

Must be a glitch in their system, we had aged quite a bit when I did reservations for shows, this is the only time it happened and was before I did the online check in. I am not worried about it since I have put our correct info in for the check in. It was rather strange to be 12yrs older, not ready for that yet...:eek:

Bev

LOL, when I did show reservations it had my age as 114:eek:, BTW I am 60.

I hope you get it settled quickly!!!

Not to hijack the thread, but...DH is a "junior." This is not listed w/RC. I asked our TA about it and was told he would "let them know." This was several weeks ago and I'm not seeing a change online. Should I just complete online registration anyway, or will there be an issue with his cruise name not being an exact match to his passport name? Fwiw, when we fly we have to reserve him as "Jonesjr" to not mess up the system.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My husband just said " That would be a drag, I'll miss you"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wish you guys were on our cruise, your husband's sense of humor sounds a lot like mine - we would have a lot of laughs :p

Not to hijack the thread, but...DH is a "junior." This is not listed w/RC. I asked our TA about it and was told he would "let them know." This was several weeks ago and I'm not seeing a change online. Should I just complete online registration anyway, or will there be an issue with his cruise name not being an exact match to his passport name? Fwiw, when we fly we have to reserve him as "Jonesjr" to not mess up the system.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would make sure that your boarding passes have proper names with 'junior' IF its on his passport/id written as 'junior'. If you aren't sure about it being an issue, Royal Caribbean would certainly be able to answer that question (even though you booked with a TA). Just say 'I don't want an issue at the port w/ my documents and boarding pass info not being a perfect match excluding 'junior' for my husband'...I'm thinking they could assure you one way or the other. My son is a 'junior' and it's labeled on his birth certificate and it was printed on his boarding pass with 'junior' and even his 'seapass' key/card had 'junior' printed on it as well...I can't tell you if it would've been an issue if the boarding pass omitted it or not...ours was correct. But I will tell you, I'm not sure I would've taken a chance and not attempted to fix that before our long drive to FLA at the eleventh hour. Especially with all the sensitive security being on high alert lately. That's just me...it wouldn't hurt to make a few calls for peace of mind :)

Carnival Glory 2012

Disney Magic 2011

Carnival Triumph 2010

Carnival Victory 2009

Disney Magic 2008

Carnival Victory 2007

Carnival Triumph 2002

I have gone into our Online checkin and checked it multiple times before we sail to make sure everything is correct and I didn't miss anything. For our upcoming cruise, which will be our daughters first, I had their booking #, went into check everything and she had forgotten to fill in her birth date. I also asked her to fill in her name as her PP showed it.

For our Visas I had to show husbands name with his full middle name not the initial.