Fall 2015 Caribbean Release?

kruzerci

I found an article that said the Caribbean itineraries would be released this week for Captain's Club members, but I don't see anything.

Has X been behind in releasing itineraries as Royal Caribbean has?

Hi Kruzerci,

Celebrity is expected to release 2015/16 Caribbean to Captains Club members in the morning (3/20). They should be available to the General Public on March 25th. Please check the Deployment thread for further details : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1996382&page=11 .

BTW, Celebrity started posting the Caribbean itinerary highlights on their website a couple of hours ago. So far, there's only November & December 2015. Please click here

Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Kruzerci,

Celebrity is expected to release 2015/16 Caribbean to Captains Club members in the morning (3/20). They should be available to the General Public on March 25th. Please check the Deployment thread for further details : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1996382&page=11 .

BTW, Celebrity started posting the Caribbean itinerary highlights on their website a couple of hours ago. So far, there's only November & December 2015. Please click here

Hope this helps !

That is exactly what I was looking for :D. Thanks so much.

Eclipse's schedule is very odd.

And doesn't anyone ever proofread this stuff?

11/19 should be 11/29, shouldn't it?

There is definitely a problem with the dates you mention but Eclipse still appears odd if you ignore that issue. The schedule differs considerably from what some UK websites are still listing which is more in line with prevous years.

Would really like to know what is correct and when they will announce the rest of the 2015/16 Caribbean season.

Edited by Project_gal

Hi Kruzerci,

Hope this helps !

I can't find the actual itneraries. It just says Eastern or Western or Holiday. So I tried clicking on the ship name on the left of the page but when i get in there, I can't scroll the date down to Nov 2015. Where can I find the itneraries for Nov 2015???? Thanks Andy, Kaye

I can't find the actual itneraries. It just says Eastern or Western or Holiday. So I tried clicking on the ship name on the left of the page but when i get in there, I can't scroll the date down to Nov 2015. Where can I find the itneraries for Nov 2015???? Thanks Andy, Kaye

Kaye

You have to ring Celebrity for the itineraries. There have been some posted on UK TA websites but these differ from what Celebrity announced this morning [and Andy posted the link to].

Hi Everyone,

Here's Celebrity's 2015/2016 Caribbean Deployment information. Please click HERE for the flyer . Hope this is helpful !

Thanks Andy--able to open the llink on home copmputer.

The Connie itin for Nov 26th looks very good...esp. if we can get to Florida before everyone else who is travelling for Thanksgiving!

I believe that schools do not have long vacations for Thanksgiving so that could be the one for us. Will call Celeb and get some pricing...have you been on Connie since the refurb?

Thanks Andy--able to open the llink on home copmputer.

The Connie itin for Nov 26th looks very good...esp. if we can get to Florida before everyone else who is travelling for Thanksgiving!

I believe that schools do not have long vacations for Thanksgiving so that could be the one for us. Will call Celeb and get some pricing...have you been on Connie since the refurb?

Hi Hcat,

My pleasure Hcat. Sorry, but I have not been onboard Connie since her refurb. We missed it by a few weeks. We are strongly considering the 9 night Connie sailing in November 2014.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Kaye,:) click on the other link in Andy's post.....the itineraries

are listed there now.

Click here http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Caribbean/Flyers/14037873_CEL_2015_2016_Caribbean_Deployment_Flyer.pdf

Sue: would appreciate any info you can provide about Connie post re-furb. Impressions of the main areas, Tuscan (now in the former conservatory area) or BLU if you have eaten there, solarium and spa area plus night life!

We were on her when she was fairly new to New Eng/Canada and once again to the Carib but it has been awhile.. sorry to interject this into the thread--a bit Off topic..

Andy: hope you will join that cruise--we've wanted to meet you for awhile now but have never been on same cruise. Other than the date being so close to Thanksgiving I think it is going to sell quickly!

When will these be available to book online?

They have been available to Captain's Club members since yesterday. You must ring Celebrity to book. Others have to wait until next week when they will be available on Celebrity's website.

Sue: would appreciate any info you can provide about Connie post re-furb. Impressions of the main areas, Tuscan (now in the former conservatory area) or BLU if you have eaten there, solarium and spa area plus night life!

We were on her when she was fairly new to New Eng/Canada and once again to the Carib but it has been awhile.. sorry to interject this into the thread--a bit Off topic..

We were on Constellation in 2006 [our very first cruise], 2010 and 2013.

Constellation has been updated in two stages - once before our 2010 cruise and then in early 2013. The addition of Tucan Grille and the general updating of the main areas was in the first stage and, if I remember correctly Aqua Class, Blu and the balconies for the Celebrity Suites came in the second tranch.

I love the "new" lighter decor on the ship although I still mourn the loss of the Champagne Bar and the "hole".

Tuscan Grille was a great addition, so much better IMHO than the addition of Qsine to the other M-Class ships. However, I think that Tuscan Grille was better in 2010 than last November. This is probably because the restaurant is much more crowded now especially as they tend to hold the special dinners there now rather than in Ocean Liners.

We have not stayed in Aqua Class but have eaten in Blu on Infinity, Eclipse and Constellation - breakfast in all three but dinner only on Infinity and Eclipse. I stopped going to Blu for breakfast because I was unhappy with the service and the quality of the food. Others on the same cruise were also disappointed. Not sure if it was a bad cruise or Blu is not workign as well on Connie.

Did not use the Solarium or Spa this time but I am pretty certain that there have been no changes in these areas.

Hope that helps.

Hi Everyone,

Here's Celebrity's 2015/2016 Caribbean Deployment information. Please click HERE for the flyer . Hope this is helpful !

Okay, maybe I can get someone to look at this with a second set of eyes. I'm trying to work something out to stay on board with a mix/match of ships for 3 or 4 weeks in Jan/Feb of 2016. Am I reading the chart correctly that shows the Equinox being on 2 different itineraries for Jan 11, of 2016? One is a 10 day South Caribbean, and the other is an 11 day Western Caribbean. I wonder which one is correct? Either way I don't see an itinerary for Jan 21st or 22nd when it would return from either one. Perhaps there is a charter after it and they are still deciding on the itinerary, of it's just a mistake. Nothing shows again until Feb 1.

Any speculation?

Okay, maybe I can get someone to look at this with a second set of eyes. I'm trying to work something out to stay on board with a mix/match of ships for 3 or 4 weeks in Jan/Feb of 2016. Am I reading the chart correctly that shows the Equinox being on 2 different itineraries for Jan 11, of 2016? One is a 10 day South Caribbean, and the other is an 11 day Western Caribbean. I wonder which one is correct? Either way I don't see an itinerary for Jan 21st or 22nd when it would return from either one. Perhaps there is a charter after it and they are still deciding on the itinerary, of it's just a mistake. Nothing shows again until Feb 1.

Any speculation?

Anyone?

Any speculation?

Hi, Equinox always does 2 different itineraries...one is 10 nights and

the other is 11:)...so you are saying both itineraries are posted

for January 11th?:eek:

When will these be available to book online?

Hi NovCruisin,

Should be on Tuesday March 25th, when they open to the general public. Hope this is helpful !

Any speculation?

Hi Orv,

I'm asking for you. Hope to post again shortly. Stay tuned !

Any speculation?

Hi Orv,

Here's the answer :

1/11/16 - 1/22/16 - 11 nights

1/22/16 - 2/01/16 - 10 nights

2/01/16 - 2/12/16 - 11 nights

My guess is, the 1/11/16 10 night sailing listed on the Celebrity document should read 1/22/16. Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Orv,

Here's the answer :

1/11/16 - 1/22/16 - 11 nights

1/22/16 - 2/01/16 - 10 nights

2/01/16 - 2/12/16 - 11 nights

My guess is, the 1/11/16 10 night sailing listed on the Celebrity document should read 1/22/16. Hope this is helpful !

Thanks for checking into that. I can now look at more possibilities as I like those itineraries, they have some of the few ports that we haven't been to in the Caribbean. This year was just too cold here in the Midwest and we think a month or so on ships might be a good idea then.

Lois R, I wasn't ignoring your question, just been gone for a while. But yes, that is what they had posted.