Quantum reveal This month

Wednesday the 26th. No live streaming.

I'm hoping they do some kind of stream. They did surprise us with streams in the past when we weren't expecting them. I've still got my calendar marked and am not giving up hope yet. Either way I'm sure we'll hear a lot of live tweeting and posting since they invited guests outside the media this time.

I'm hoping they do some kind of stream. They did surprise us with streams in the past when we weren't expecting them. I've still got my calendar marked and am not giving up hope yet. Either way I'm sure we'll hear a lot of live tweeting and posting since they invited guests outside the media this time.

I asked Adam Goldstein about the live streaming and he said No there would not be one.

I asked Adam Goldstein about the live streaming and he said No there would not be one.

Why am I not surprised. I am so disappointed with the way RCCL has handled the summer releases particularly this ship - with no new news since last year!! :eek::eek: I certainly liked the way they did the Oasis inaugural- we got regular updates every few months and were able to book over 2 years out. Not so with the Quantum and it has lessened my enthusiasm a lot. I still do want to sail on her and most likely will- but I just think they went about this all wrong, of course it is just my opinion for whatever that's worth.

It makes me sad they've given us so little information. Really, you'd think they'd be touting the ship regularly via updates emailed direct to the first to book. I know I'd be sure to run tell tales to my friends. Seems like it would bring great word-of-mouth buzz advertising at the very least.

With a sail date only 8 months away I believe we will be one big angry group if there isn't a full disclosure of all the reveals.

So the question is do you think you:

1) Will you be angry because there are still secrets being withheld

2) Will be disappointed because the reveals made did not meet your expectations

3) Will be blown away with the WOW factor

Is there anything that would change your mind about booking the Quantum or Anthem?

And yet my DW just got an invite to do a Google Hangout session with AG on March 27 at 1:30 to go over all of the great new stuff on Quantum - go figure:confused:

Does anyone know the time of the reveal? When do you think we might see the information filter to this thread? I am still curious about the summer sailings and my still change if the price is right. If not we will keep what we have for now! thanks in advance

And yet my DW just got an invite to do a Google Hangout session with AG on March 27 at 1:30 to go over all of the great new stuff on Quantum - go figure:confused:

I got an invite also, D+ and not a TA. The links don't work for me.

And yet DW is not a TA, and we never use a TA

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I got an invite also, D+ and not a TA. The links don't work for me.

Sorry I thought it was for TAs...they must have a different event happening on the same day.

I just read somewhere that someone from CC Editorial staff will be on/in the Session. :confused:

Sorry I thought it was for TAs...they must have a different event happening on the same day.

I just read somewhere that someone from CC Editorial staff will be on/in the Session. :confused:

I suspect the webinar started out for TAs, then when so many C&A members were invited to the reveal in NYC on 3/26 and got told they were too late, it was full, they were invited to the TA reveal? Just guessing at this!

Yep, we can mention it now! That is a special experiment that Royal Caribbean is doing to try to connect with the fans directly. They've selected a few active social media individuals (and i got picked!) to join Adam Goldstein for a 30-45 minute Google Hangout in which he will answer our questions as well as some from those watching the stream and using the public chat room. It is scheduled for 1:30pm on Thursday and ironically I did not get an email advertising it, lol. They have a page up about it here: http://royalcaribbean.com/connect/google-hangout/

Yep, we can mention it now! That is a special experiment that Royal Caribbean is doing to try to connect with the fans directly. They've selected a few active social media individuals (and i got picked!) to join Adam Goldstein for a 30-45 minute Google Hangout in which he will answer our questions as well as some from those watching the stream and using the public chat room. It is scheduled for 1:30pm on Thursday and ironically I did not get an email advertising it, lol. They have a page up about it here: http://royalcaribbean.com/connect/google-hangout/

Congratulations on getting picked, you put a lot into your posts here and I love your enthusiasm for Royal and Quantum. I hope you enjoy the experiment. :D

Congratulations on getting picked, you put a lot into your posts here and I love your enthusiasm for Royal and Quantum. I hope you enjoy the experiment. :D

Thanks. I can't wait to speak to Adam. Part of the reason I booked the inaugural is the hope that the executives will be onboard. I can honestly say that Royal Caribbean is putting way more effort into this Hangout than I ever expected. They really want it to be a success and if it is they'll do some more. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually turn it into a routine stand alone event like Adam's monthly blog post where he answers questions.

I got that email! I thought it went to everyone!

A few things that I'm not clear on.

If you go to quauntumoftheseas.com, it say to prepare for an announcement at 6:00PM tomorrow.

I'm guessing they'll put up everything revealed from earlier in the day.

Why the chat the following day if the beans will have been spilled already?

Also, am I supposed to call the phone number on the invite or just login?

What stops anyone from going to the hang-out on Thursday?

Edited by Overtyme

I got that e-mail, too! I'm certainly not a TA and just a D member. But I am pretty active here and on that other (f...b...) page. But CC comes first!!!

And the link in my e-mail didn't work, either, but then this link was posted on the...shh...ahem...f...b... page:

http://pages.royalcaribbeanmarketing.com/GoogleHangoutSignUp/?cnsmr_id&email&ecid=em_4656581&rid=569771106&emsc&empf&emct=DIAMOND+PLUS&lnkid=REMINDERLINK_IMG

And this one worked.