Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Skyline Bar replaced Bliss, but that's not exactly a dance club, is it? There's the wine bar, which is adults only by default. Spice H2O has dancing at night, but I get your point. Yep, there's likely something else coming. Unless 5 O'Clock Somewhere is a dance place?

Spice is not adults only at night - unless they suddenly changed it from this afternoon.

Edited by SissasMomE

If you click on the updated Escape site, then click on Spice H2O, the tag line reads, "Adults-Only Venue both day to night"

Inspired by the renowned summer beach parties on the island of Ibiza, Spice H20 is an adult-only retreat. By day, you can lounge in hot tubs and a soothing waterfall grotto. By night, it’s a whole different beat. Let loose and dance beneath the stars as vibrant images display on the huge video screen.:cool:

Spice is not adults only at night - unless they suddenly changed it from this afternoon.

Good catch capp, looks like they may be making it adults only at night too on Escape?

Frankly I find that very surprising, the way they handled it on Breakaway (where it was family friendly dancing at night) with a separate indoor adults only venue worked very well and made a lot of sense. This will probably annoy some families... But with all the talk that Escape seems to be catering so extensively to families, perhaps this is a giveback.

Still, sometimes it rains, so I hope they also have an indoor plan B for adults to dance at night!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by Dave85

...and please update the deck plans to show all the exciting new information! :p

They are there. We are looking at them. Sugarcane no longer has outdoor parts. District and Food Republic ARE right across from each other in those glassed in areas on deck 8. 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar is in place of Grammy Experience/Fat Cats. Tobacco Road looks like a Maltings type place. Scroll to the bottom of this page.

I read somewhere a couple days ago that it will be all adults now. I can't find it though. It was on NCL site somewhere. I can't remember if it just applies to Escape or not.

Edited by LrgPizza

Under complimentary restaurants, there is no Flamingo Grill type place listed. I'm still betting that is where Margaritaville will be located. That part isn't filled in yet on the plans.

Margarita vile will be located on SPICE H2O. Right behind is still an Empty space

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/escape/decks/2/17#tab_detail

I doubt they will have to burger places next to each other.

Very excited about all the news. We are booked for Thanksgiving week and on the Getaway right after back to back. Also getting on the Breakaway in 2 weeks again. So will be sailing the 3 sisters this year.

I feel I will have to sign up for AA after thiese 2 cruises. We got the UBP in both and with all these new venues my liver is gonna explode.

Well, continuing the speculation since most of our questions or theories have been answered, but not all...

Could the spot behind Margaritaville be the new location for the nightclub? They don't need Flamingo/Uptown Grill with all the new food options. And it would be the perfect location, being next to Spice. (Especially in case of rain!) And the teen nightclub is already there so loudness is not so much of a problem. (Except for the balconies below! :eek:)

On a side note, I don't see any sushi or Shanghai's Noodle Bar.

And I'm guessing the spiderweb and bungee jump will be on 18 by the mini golf and kid's ropes course, if they have them.

Glad this information has been released. We are looking to book this weekend for 2016 and are debating between the Getaway and the Escape, so this will be helpful.

And I'd love the pub combined with the UBP!

I checked the prices again for the dates we are looking at. Nothing went up after the announcement and the prices for the cabin category we are looking at (H4) are basically the same between the Escape and the Getaway (the Escape is $67 more per person).

Now it comes down to itinerary and entertainment.

Decisions, decisions...

Margarita vile will be located on SPICE H2O. Right behind is still an Empty space

That's one mystery solved! Definitely makes sense to put Margaritaville there, as others have noted.

The deck plan linked above also answers all of our Deck 19 questions! Half public, quarter Haven sun deck, quarter Vibe. Just as I was hoping / expecting. Great news -- that is a significant enhancement of the public deck space with the two added cantilevered hot tubs!

Very excited about all of the annoucements. We are already booked with the UBP and UDP which is going to be a great help considering all of the bars and dinning options.

I wonder if there is going to be a restaurant that is not included in the UDP like Oceans Blue? Will the Cirque show be included in you book the first night with the UDP?

Under complimentary restaurants, there is no Flamingo Grill type place listed. I'm still betting that is where Margaritaville will be located. That part isn't filled in yet on the plans.

I doubt they will have to burger places next to each other.

Very excited about all the news. We are booked for Thanksgiving week and on the Getaway right after back to back. Also getting on the Breakaway in 2 weeks again. So will be sailing the 3 sisters this year.

I feel I will have to sign up for AA after thiese 2 cruises. We got the UBP in both and with all these new venues my liver is gonna explode.

I'm pretty sure we are saying the same thing.

I am soooo happy they finally updated the deck plans! I love looking at those things and imagining where I'll spend most of my time. Of course, since I'm doing the 3 day from Hamburg to Southampton the weather does not promise to be inviting for the pools and water features. I do hope they're open though because I will be trying out the water slides. I'll just be wearing long sleeved and legged rash guards to do it. :D

Very excited about all of the annoucements. We are already booked with the UBP and UDP which is going to be a great help considering all of the bars and dinning options.

I wonder if there is going to be a restaurant that is not included in the UDP like Oceans Blue? Will the Cirque show be included in you book the first night with the UDP?

There are several that won't be included. All the a la carte will be 20% off like the tapas bar and Food Republic. Expect Bayamo to be like Ocean Blue just a different Iron Chef.