123Go available all year for onboard bookings?

[g]cruiserke

I am totally booking a future cruise cert next week on Summit!!! To get the 123 and the onboard OBC will be great. For Summit we had to give up our OBC to get the 123 but it was totally worth it to get the bev package for both of us.

I feel sorry for the CVP that I book with because she will lose another booking in July.

Mary Lou

Hi Chezmarylou,

I'm fairly certain your CVP can be given credit for the cruise when booking onboard. Ask the onboard person to add his/her name to the new booking, and all should work out fine.

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

When looking at this again, it looks like you have to book an actual cruise, not a future cruise credit but you can change the cruise if you want. Am I reading it right? Guess I will know when we are on Summit and I talk to the loyalty person.

When looking at this again, it looks like you have to book an actual cruise, not a future cruise credit but you can change the cruise if you want. Am I reading it right? Guess I will know when we are on Summit and I talk to the loyalty person.

I believe you lose the perks if you change the cruise.

Yes you can change the booking. We booked a cruise on the Reflection a few weeks ago and I changed our sail date. Everything moves with it. We asked about this specifically and was told booking could be changed without penalty.

Edited by cruisingator2

We just got off the Silhouette and were told we could move it without penalty and cancel up to final payment date. Between the on board booking credit and 123 we have a $450 onboard credit waiting for us on Summit next year

Yes you can change the booking. We booked a cruise on the Reflection a few weeks ago and I changed our sail date. Everything moves with it. We asked about this specifically and was told booking could be changed without penalty.

We were advised to do this as the sailings we wanted hadn't been published yet.

I just booked 2 cruises on the Silhouette yesterday. One was for Europe May 2015 so we were happy to get the 123 Beverage package and OBC. We were told this 123 promo will stay with us. We can change the cruise and it will move to the new cruise.

We were also told that if PYP comes out later on for Europe where you get to pick 2 perks we could drop of the 123 promo we got for booking onboard and add the new PYP Promo and we would still keep our OBC for booking onboard and then get to pick the 2 perks we wanted. She hinted that PYP will be coming out later on to include dates beyond the March 31 2015 deadline on the PYP promo now. Of course as per usual we would have to pay previaling rates. Also once you move from the onboard 123 promo to something else then it's gone and if you have to change sailing dates or ships the PYP does not go with you like the onboard booking 123 promo does. Whew, confusing. :eek:

So if PYP comes out for our sailing, we'd get to keep our $300 OBC for booking onboard, and get to pick 2 like prepaid gratuities and the beverage package, PLUS, we will transfer this booking within the 60 day window and get more OBC from my travel agent. So while the 2015 Europe prices are way high, with all the OBC and perks, it helps bring the out of pocket cost back down. We're happy with the deal we got. ;)

I just booked 2 cruises on the Silhouette yesterday. One was for Europe May 2015 so we were happy to get the 123 Beverage package and OBC. We were told this 123 promo will stay with us. We can change the cruise and it will move to the new cruise.

We were also told that if PYP comes out later on for Europe where you get to pick 2 perks we could drop of the 123 promo we got for booking onboard and add the new PYP Promo and we would still keep our OBC for booking onboard and then get to pick the 2 perks we wanted. She hinted that PYP will be coming out later on to include dates beyond the March 31 2015 deadline on the PYP promo now. Of course as per usual we would have to pay previaling rates. Also once you move from the onboard 123 promo to something else then it's gone and if you have to change sailing dates or ships the PYP does not go with you like the onboard booking 123 promo does. Whew, confusing. :eek:

So if PYP comes out for our sailing, we'd get to keep our $300 OBC for booking onboard, and get to pick 2 like prepaid gratuities and the beverage package, PLUS, we will transfer this booking within the 60 day window and get more OBC from my travel agent. So while the 2015 Europe prices are way high, with all the OBC and perks, it helps bring the out of pocket cost back down. We're happy with the deal we got. ;)

Thanks so much for posting this. We were wondering what would happen when PYP came back.

cruiserke;42247193']Is this new? Just saw it on the What's New page on the Captain's Club site: 123Go now available all year round if you book a future cruise onboard and there's a dedicated site: http://www.celebrityonboardcruisesales.com/

edit: here's a link to the page.

123go!' Now Available All Year-Round - Exclusively At Sea

Email Article

MARCH 28' date=' 2014

The most popular offer from Celebrity Cruises, ‘123Go!’ is now available all year-round to guests who choose to book their next vacation while sailing with the premium brand. The onboard booking program, ‘Celebrity Future Cruise Vacations’ will continue to offer guests up to $500 onboard credit, now combinable with an additional benefit from the 123Go! promotion - a choice of a free 'Classic Beverage Package,' free gratuities or up to an additional $300 onboard credit.

“Simply by booking onboard, guests can benefit from some of our very best offers”, said Dondra Ritzenthaler, SVP of Sales, Trade Support and Services, Celebrity Cruises, “We are making it simple and easy to book, and reservations made onboard will be credited right back to the customer’s preferred travel professional. Our guests can now look forward to their next Celebrity vacation while they are sailing onboard and enjoying their current cruise!”

Guests can book these exclusive promotional offers by visiting the Celebrity Future Cruise Vacations team during their sailing and choosing the "Cruise Now" option, which offers the following benefits:

$100 reduced deposit per person (suites require an additional deposit)

Up to $500 in onboard credit per stateroom

Specific stateroom selection

Combinability with 123Go!

Flexible and changeable

Option to cancel up to 75 or 90 days prior to the selected sail date

Reservations automatically credited to preferred travel partner

For more information, visit http://www.celebrityonboardcruisesales.com.

[/i']

What a perk. We booked for the Panama Canal in Sept 2015 and got the package included! Nice! We also received a fair amount of shipboard credit as well and can transfer it all to our favorite TA. Love this perk.

I can't find the breakdown per state room for this. Does anyone know where I can find that?

If you are asking about the OBC breakdown for booking onboard, details of the onboard booking offer, can be found by clicking HERE .

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Can't seem to see the answer to this: Is this only for cruises actually booked onboard or can a future cruise certificate be applied. We just purchased a couple of future cruise certificates whilst on Silhouette last week and will be really disappointed if they are now saying that the benefits of the FCC are NOT the same as booking onboard.

Question: With this new onboard 123go promo, specifically, I have my eye on a Panama Canal cruise for 2016 (which currently extends beyond the 123go dates so it's not covered), if I were to book this cruise onboard next month, would the 123go promo be applied? Or not, because it's past the current promotion dates? Anyone know?

Can't seem to see the answer to this: Is this only for cruises actually booked onboard or can a future cruise certificate be applied. We just purchased a couple of future cruise certificates whilst on Silhouette last week and will be really disappointed if they are now saying that the benefits of the FCC are NOT the same as booking onboard.

Didn't X reduce the benefits of the FCC recently? I thought Royal had followed their lead by reducing the amount of OBC you can now get using the certificates? I may be wrong and I'm sure Andy will confirm either way. As I understand it, you can obtain far more benefits now by booking a specific cruise onboard e.g. reduced deposits, 123 pick a perk, OBC etc. (see Andy's link above).

Edited by villauk

I can't find the breakdown per state room for this. Does anyone know where I can find that?

SORRY< just noticed Andy gave a link to the flyer. Darnit I saw that after I typed it all out. lol

I have the flyer they gave me on the Silhouette on Saturday, here are the breakdowns for OBC for booking onboard

4 - 5 nights OR transatlantic/Pacific and Repositioning cruises

inside $50 Oceanview $75 Veranda $100

Concierge & Aqua Class, Aqua class suites, sky suite $200

All other suites $300

6-9 nights : Inside $100, OV $125, Veranda $150

Concierge & Aqua Class, Aqua class suites, sky suite $$250 other suites $350

10 - 13 nights: Inside $150, OV $175, Veranda $200

Concierge & Aqua Class, Aqua class suites, sky suite $300 other suites $400

14 - 15 nights: inside $200, OV $225, Veranda $250

Concierge & Aqua Class, Aqua class suites, sky suite $350 other suites $450

16+ nights: inside $250, OV $275, Veranda $300

Concierge & Aqua Class, Aqua class suites, sky suite $400 other suites $500

Hope this helps.

Edited by doodlefan

I hope they learned from their phone system disaster and hire some more people to handle the on board bookings. As it is now, it is sometimes hard to get in there and see someone.

And when you do succeed, you can be terribly misinformed, as I was on a recent cruise. I tried to tell the agent I didn't think his offer was valid, but he wouldn't hear of it. Half an hour later he called to retract his offer. No real surprise to me, but a customer shouldn't know more than the employee.

Question: With this new onboard 123go promo, specifically, I have my eye on a Panama Canal cruise for 2016 (which currently extends beyond the 123go dates so it's not covered), if I were to book this cruise onboard next month, would the 123go promo be applied? Or not, because it's past the current promotion dates? Anyone know?

Yes, you'd get the drink package. It doesn't matter if your cruise is currently under the Pick your perk. We plan in booking a med cruise for 2015 and they're not covered either with PYP either

They certainly were not when you purchased them last week. It should have been very clear on the form you used to purchase the FCC.

Yes, you'd get the drink package. It doesn't matter if your cruise is currently under the Pick your perk. We plan in booking a med cruise for 2015 and they're not covered either with PYP either

Thank you! I'm really hoping that's the case! I'll be sure to inquire onboard!