Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Host Kat

How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Recommended Posts

2 months  24 days and 13 hours,,,, then off on  a 14 day cruise and land tour of Alaska.. Fourth trip to Alaska .. we love it.

 

MICANBERRA... have a great cruise..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 days left for me. I booked it two weeks ago. I don't know how people who book a year in advance or more can stand the wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:28 PM, New Mexico 8 said:

2 months  24 days and 13 hours,,,, then off on  a 14 day cruise and land tour of Alaska.. Fourth trip to Alaska .. we love it.

 

MICANBERRA... have a great cruise..

Cheers, we did, immensely funny, a real blast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

62 days.

Hi Mic,

So where are you off to for this one?

Chuck and I are at 63 days sailing from Amsterdam on Celebrity Reflection!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SailingShelley said:

Hi Mic,

So where are you off to for this one?

Chuck and I are at 63 days sailing from Amsterdam on Celebrity Reflection!

Papua New Guinea out of Brisbane. lots of snorkelling and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

235 days. 

28 Day | Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa

Ship: Emerald Princess: Feb 01, 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 days till next one, a four day/five night Carnival with grandchildren.  Then 49 days  till a river cruise on the Danube.  Then seven 1/2 months till a world cruise.  Work hard, save your money and stay in good health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LynnTTT said:

34 days till next one, a four day/five night Carnival with grandchildren.  Then 49 days  till a river cruise on the Danube.  Then seven 1/2 months till a world cruise.  Work hard, save your money and stay in good health.

Great advice. Some nice trips planned for you there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

53 until we leave for Copenhagen and our Baltic cruise.  It’s my dream cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW 146 - seems like a LOOOOONNNGGG way away. 

 

We are doing a 7 night to the Mexico out of Long Beach. This will only be our third cruise (1 CCL to Ensenada, 1 Princess to Ensenada). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 6:21 PM, KBS1607 said:

53 until we leave for Copenhagen and our Baltic cruise.  It’s my dream cruise.

Am I allowed to ask what ports?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...