Celebrity Press Release 4/4/14 - New Brand Campaign 'Remember Everything'

Andy

I really enjoy reading the never ending,repeated posts by a few who complain about people complaining. I really like that and urge them to continue to complain about complaining.

Why not. Now we can be right at home with the rest of you. ;) Misery loves company right?

Edited by cruisingator2

So, we have the doers, complainers, doers and complainers, along with everyone else. It is not good for your body to be negative most of the time; however, if it is said in a positive way, why not? Just don't do it all the time! Constructive criticism gets the point across much better IMHO!

Edited by Lastdance

My family and I were on the March 23rd sailing of Silhouette to the Caribbean. X shot one of their new commercials on board. Some of CC members are in the commercial.

My favorite X commercials were the "Be treated Famously" ones.

My favorite X commercials were the "Be treated Famously" ones.

Was that the one with the staircase and being treated like a celebrity? That was right before our first X cruise. I remember my kids wanting to take pictures on the staircase when we were onboard.

I prefer Forget Everything, leave all the worlds problems at home at just forget and relax

Xcellent! This could be the basis of a great regional campaign. "Forget Winter:Make new memories"

Seems that they're going for a younger, more affluent customer.

Edited by Orator

I love Celebrity. We have never had a bad cruise...always had great service and food...tons of positive things to remember. Having said all of these positive

comments I am still concerned about this new campaign

“The new campaign is centered around our guests enjoying the totality of their Celebrity experience, not just a single moment - we want them to 'Remember Everything"

So, does the totality include having a working web site for consumers. Here in Canada, at least, we cannot look at the web site to compare prices etc. or make any bookings. I like to do my own research prior to booking and can"t with the site. The totality of the experience, especially if you are new to Celebrity, is lost from the start

I love Celebrity. We have never had a bad cruise...always had great service and food...tons of positive things to remember. Having said all of these positive

comments I am still concerned about this new campaign

“The new campaign is centered around our guests enjoying the totality of their Celebrity experience, not just a single moment - we want them to 'Remember Everything"

So, does the totality include having a working web site for consumers. Here in Canada, at least, we cannot look at the web site to compare prices etc. or make any bookings. I like to do my own research prior to booking and can"t with the site. The totality of the experience, especially if you are new to Celebrity, is lost from the start

I fear the website issues will never be totally resolved and unfortunately people will "Remember everything" about the website problems.:D

Agreed, the web site has gotten worse.

For the past couple of weeks, you can't even bring up price availability on their site, or make a booking. It just says "An application error has occurred. "

For it to be like that for 2 weeks, around the world, is pretty terrible. Great memories!