Has Celebrity gone down hill since the new CEO took over?

Fixit2010

Just returned from a wonderful 14 days on Connie. More than 250 people from Celebrity were onboard for the first part of my cruise and I had an opportunity to speak to several.
Here's some of what I learned. Michael Bayley was respected by all. One of his first actions was to review random purchase orders in order to discover where there was waste and possible cost savings. It was decided that some of the outside vendors were charging prices that would have made it less costly to keep the work in house. Many vendors fearing the loss of a major contract were willing to amend contracts to make them more favorable to Celebrity. This represented cost cutting without a reduction in service. At also was welcomed by the investment community. Ten Executive Chefs were onboard to discuss and prepare new menu items. Offerings in the Oceanview included a larger carving station with Beef, Pork, Turkey and a cheese station. Desserts were expanded and the display was improved. One HD, there were 11 onboard, told me that on their ship three passenger cabins would be turned into rooms for additional bar servers. Another HD told me after tasting the Suite Restaurant menu that, in his opinion, it was about 2 levels better than Murano. Seems to me that while some cuts have been bottomline driven, most have been designed to free money for shifting diection. At least 2 people told me that focus has shifted from Captain's Club to high margin Suite guests. Seems obvious to those who visit Michael's Club. IMHO, Suite passengers will have a much better experience on Celebrity while the "bargain" cruiser may be driven to other lines. Several said that Chandris started Celebrity to be a true premium line. Declined into the mainstrean when aquired by RCL. The goal now is to return to a premium leve. High risk, high reward strategy that will cause a shifting of demographics.

[quote name='Mr&MrsBee']Sorry to put a damper on everone's negativity. Food and service was one of the best ever. Food in the MDR was excellent so why go to the specialty venues. Others on the cruise said the same. Quit playing trivia years ago (watched people cheat so they could win a ballpoint pin), portions are smaller (do you really need more?), you can ask for two, how may people have soup, salad, appitizer, entre, desert at home daily. I bet not many. The elite breakfast and daily cocktail had ample servers. The only thing that could improve (and X can'tfix) are the crotchy old people who push infront of you, take food with their fingers and bitch about everything. Cabin (A1) was spotless, always had ice water. Did we miss a candy on the pillow? How many people in the world don't have a pillow?
Many it is time for cruisers to put on their big boy pant or go elswhere.[/QUOTE]

We did 27 days on the Equinox, the middle of October until the middle of November, and our experience was quite different. The food in the main dining room was average to pretty good, in our opinion. The service was slow. 1 3/4 to 2 hours for a meal is not acceptable, especially at a table for two. In the past it was always an hour to 1 1/4 hour, except for lobster night. We would not patronize this restaraunt if it was back home. For the transatlantic leg, there were not enough servers, at the cocktail hour, unless you think waiting 15 minutes or so with an empty glass is acceptable. Maybe it's time for the Celebrity cheerleaders open there eyes and see things have changed, and not for the better. What does how many courses a person has have anything to do with anything? Those choices have always been there.

Just have to add a comment regarding "Michael's Club" since it was mentioned in another recent post. Just came off 14 wonderful days on the Eclipse and we walked by Michaels several times a day. With one exception (they had a scheduled event) we never saw more then 2 passengers in Michael's and that poor Concierge looked very lonely sitting at his desk with no customers. While we do think that it's appropriate to provide a special lounge for the expensive suite customers, it seems like Michaels missed the mark. HAL has done an excellent job providing their Neptune Lounge for the suites, but this is located in the area of the majority of suites. The Neptune usually has an excellent spread of snack items, fruit, etc...and is quite popular with the suite folks. But Michael's is not conveniently located for the suite folks and seems to be mostly ignored. Tis a shame to have such a nice space remain mostly underutilized.

Hank

[quote name='Hlitner']Just have to add a comment regarding "Michael's Club" since it was mentioned in another recent post. Just came off 14 wonderful days on the Eclipse and we walked by Michaels several times a day. With one exception (they had a scheduled event) we never saw more then 2 passengers in Michael's and that poor Concierge looked very lonely sitting at his desk with no customers. While we do think that it's appropriate to provide a special lounge for the expensive suite customers, it seems like Michaels missed the mark. HAL has done an excellent job providing their Neptune Lounge for the suites, but this is located in the area of the majority of suites. The Neptune usually has an excellent spread of snack items, fruit, etc...and is quite popular with the suite folks. But Michael's is not conveniently located for the suite folks and seems to be mostly ignored. Tis a shame to have such a nice space remain mostly underutilized.

Hank[/QUOTE]

Every cruise will be different. Was on Connie for TA and just returned from 14 days. I can tell you that Michael's Club was very busy from about 4:30 to 9:30 every night. MC IS working to attract high Suite guests. Just read what they are saying on these boards. I've already discussed the MC strategy on other threads and will not repeat here. I am amused when people look in and count the people. They will be frosting the windows on the M Class ships for privacy. Corporate folks appear to believe that MC was one of Bayley's best ideas and at least one Captain agrees.

[quote name='wpgcycler']Yes, it's an absolute shambles! acapella groups dropping like flies, not a tube of shower gel in sight, trivia contests being treated as nothing more than trivial, scurvy rampant due to the lime shortage, newfangled electronic music everywhere (and LOUD!), brunch has been lunched... WHERE WILL IT END? Well according to noted industry analysts on the cruise critic forum, IT WON'T! It seems Mr. Bayley's strategy is to create a bare bones ferry service where even burgers at the Mast Grill will be an extra charge. Escargot? EscarGONE! Celebrity indeed - Calamity is more like it![/QUOTE]

Now that Bayley is gone, it will be interesting to see what happens

[quote name='Hlitner']Just have to add a comment regarding "Michael's Club" since it was mentioned in another recent post. Just came off 14 wonderful days on the Eclipse and we walked by Michaels several times a day. With one exception (they had a scheduled event) we never saw more then 2 passengers in Michael's and that poor Concierge looked very lonely sitting at his desk with no customers. While we do think that it's appropriate to provide a special lounge for the expensive suite customers, it seems like Michaels missed the mark. HAL has done an excellent job providing their Neptune Lounge for the suites, but this is located in the area of the majority of suites. The Neptune usually has an excellent spread of snack items, fruit, etc...and is quite popular with the suite folks. But Michael's is not conveniently located for the suite folks and seems to be mostly ignored. Tis a shame to have such a nice space remain mostly underutilized.

Hank[/QUOTE]I totally agree that the suite lounge should be near the suite area; ala, the Haven on NCL's newer ships. Possibly that will be in the plans for the newly ordered ships, but until then, I guess Celebrity has to work with what they have. Michael's club has never been utilized by the passengers to any degree, so by making it the suite lounge Celebrity is not missing out on any revenue, so it was probably the best location to be used for the lounge.

[quote name='celebritydave']Now that Bayley is gone, it will be interesting to see what happens[/QUOTE]

Let's see:according to some Bayley destroyed Celebrity. I guess he was Promoted to the top post at Royal Caribbean so that he can destroy them as well. There is some talk that he may eventually be in line for Fain's job. Only time will tell. The new President has been with Celebrity for many years prior to going to RCL. Her special talent seems to be new builds. She directed the S class builds and the Oasis and Allure builds. Returns to Celebrity for the Edge project. Seems that there's a theme here. People in Corporate and on the ships applauded her appointment. My guess is that the economic controls and directions established by Bayley will remain.

[quote name='grandgeezer']We did 27 days on the Equinox, the middle of October until the middle of November, and our experience was quite different. The food in the main dining room was average to pretty good, in our opinion. The service was slow. 1 3/4 to 2 hours for a meal is not acceptable, especially at a table for two. In the past it was always an hour to 1 1/4 hour, except for lobster night. We would not patronize this restaraunt if it was back home. For the transatlantic leg, there were not enough servers, at the cocktail hour, unless you think waiting 15 minutes or so with an empty glass is acceptable. Maybe it's time for the Celebrity cheerleaders open there eyes and see things have changed, and not for the better. What does how many courses a person has have anything to do with anything? Those choices have always been there.[/QUOTE]

Hi again! We were on the same TA. There were four of us, early seating, and we had a wonderful experience in the MDR. We do not drink cocktails during dinner so that may have been the difference as we had exceptional service from the sommelier every evening. We had to "come back to reality' many evenings when we realized we should quit chatting and vacate the MDR because they had to turn the tables for the late seating. 2 hours went very fast lol We sometimes ask to slow down the courses as we fill up too fast lol As for cocktails, I think the assistant waiter has to run to a bar to get them which may result in a delay but not sure. We were more than pleased with the MDR and had no reason to book a specialty restaurant. We also liked the portion sizes so that you could have soup, salad, entree and desert without being stuffed.

Hank[/QUOTE]

Michaels delivered marginal revenues when it was upon to public. Once drink packages became the norm, it generated little to no,extra revenue, all beverages are available elsewhere and I highly doubt people chose to get nothing now that it's gone rather then find their drink elsewhere. So no displaced revenue.

Adding the lounge as a suite perk has allowed suite cabin fares to increase and therefore michaels now generates far more passive revenue via cabin fares than it could in direct beverage revenue. This is how michaels now makes money for celebrity, it makes it's highest profit in fact when it is in fact empty and no cost is used in drinks and canapés expenses! However on my sillie sailing there were generally 8 or so people,, on s class you can't see the bar seating areas and that's generally where people gather. They had nightly entertainment. On demand canapé platters, proper high tea service one afternoon, and a good gathering spot for shore excursions and tendering where suite gusts got priority services for these activities. I'd pop in 3 or 4 times a day to get a drink and move along, not spending time there. There were. Ultisols times I waited as the concierge helped one or Two people ahead of me in there for various matters.

Most used times was early am, lunch time 4pm and pre dinner. Other times, yes in fact dead. Suite concierge is off duty from noon to 4.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We just back from a 14 day on the Eclipse. Most things were good to excellent. Service was very good, MDR meals good but not outstanding. We'd been on the Eclipse before, so no surprises as to layout. We did miss the brunch buffet. For us the buffet offerings got to be very boring, but certainly plenty. Best hamburgers in the grill at sea. Entertainment was pretty good, but only three production shows in 14 nights. The Beatles tribute band was great.

Our main complaint is the selection of movies, both in cabin and in Celebrity Central. Whoever chose the free on demand movies needs their heads examined. Almost all were R-rated and most of them I'd never even heard of. I know movies aren't a big deal to most people, but we happen to like them. Our last trip on the Eclipse had many more free movie selections, and a much greater variety--also newer films.

The only other real complaint, which is exactly the same as last time, is the walking track. With no real promenade deck, it's the only place to walk in the open air. I do like the length of it, but whoever decided a walking track that is also the main pathway to the buffet was a super idea also needs their head examined. We like to walk for exercise, and not on a treadmill.

The walkway is clogged with people meandering to the buffet or other areas (they can't help it, there is no other way to move forward or back on that deck), as well as people standing in groups to talk, walking the opposite direction--also understandable--etc. Also, the track is lined on both sides by lounge chairs; passengers often pull these chairs right out into the track, creating a hazard. I really wish the pool butlers would make sure chairs are not in the walkway. I have seen people trip and fall over the chairs. If others would just be a little considerate, or less clueless, this would help.

The last issue with the walking path is that it passes right by the smoking section; not ideal for someone trying to get in a little healthy exercise.

Don't get me wrong; we had a great cruise and let's face it, these are kind of 1st world problems; just easily solvable--except for the location of the track. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes and these were our two negatives. Edited by Nebr.cruiser

[quote name='Nebr.cruiser']We just back from a 14 day on the Eclipse. Most things were good to excellent.

The only other real complaint, which is exactly the same as last time, is the walking track. With no real promenade deck, it's the only place to walk in the open air. I do like the length of it, but whoever decided a walking track that is also the main pathway to the buffet was a super idea also needs their head examined. We like to walk for exercise, and not on a treadmill.

The walkway is clogged with people meandering to the buffet or other areas (they can't help it, there is no other way to move forward or back on that deck), as well as people standing in groups to talk, walking the opposite direction--also understandable--etc. Also, the track is lined on both sides by lounge chairs; passengers often pull these chairs right out into the track, creating a hazard. I really wish the pool butlers would make sure chairs are not in the walkway. I have seen people trip and fall over the chairs. If others would just be a little considerate, or less clueless, this would help.

The last issue with the walking path is that it passes right by the smoking section; not ideal for someone trying to get in a little healthy exercise.

Don't get me wrong; we had a great cruise and let's face it, these are kind of 1st world problems; just easily solvable--except for the location of the track. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes and these were our two negatives.[/QUOTE]

The Gold and Silver medalist Marathon runner Frank Shorter was a speaker on one of my cruises. Saw him using deck 5 for light conditioning. Said that the deck surface made it the best place to walk. Not a loop, but you can walk unabated. But, avoid the smoking area. Edited by Orator

[quote name='Orator']Just returned from a wonderful 14 days on Connie. More than 250 people from Celebrity were onboard for the first part of my cruise and I had an opportunity to speak to several.
Here's some of what I learned. Michael Bayley was respected by all. One of his first actions was to review random purchase orders in order to discover where there was waste and possible cost savings. It was decided that some of the outside vendors were charging prices that would have made it less costly to keep the work in house. Many vendors fearing the loss of a major contract were willing to amend contracts to make them more favorable to Celebrity. This represented cost cutting without a reduction in service. At also was welcomed by the investment community. Ten Executive Chefs were onboard to discuss and prepare new menu items. Offerings in the Oceanview included a larger carving station with Beef, Pork, Turkey and a cheese station. Desserts were expanded and the display was improved. One HD, there were 11 onboard, told me that on their ship three passenger cabins would be turned into rooms for additional bar servers. Another HD told me after tasting the Suite Restaurant menu that, in his opinion, it was about 2 levels better than Murano. Seems to me that while some cuts have been bottomline driven, most have been designed to free money for shifting diection. At least 2 people told me that focus has shifted from Captain's Club to high margin Suite guests. Seems obvious to those who visit Michael's Club. IMHO, Suite passengers will have a much better experience on Celebrity while the "bargain" cruiser may be driven to other lines. Several said that Chandris started Celebrity to be a true premium line. Declined into the mainstrean when aquired by RCL. The goal now is to return to a premium leve. High risk, high reward strategy that will cause a shifting of demographics.[/QUOTE]

Great information. I have felt that the product overall has declined, while the prices have risen.
Clearly Celebrity's focus is on attracting the premium cruiser. If this is going to be successful, Michael's club and the Suite restaurant won't be enough to justify
$1000 per night Sky suite prices.
Perhaps these changes are a preview of what the new Edge ships will offer, I hope so. We've decided to take a one year hiatus from Celebrity after having sailed almost 20 times over three years.
I understand the CEO's desire to drive margins and profitability with higher fares, but the current product doesn't justify those fares IMO.
Until either the product improves or the suite prices decline, we are moving to Oceania and Seabourn. We've reserved three cruises on Celebrity in 2016 in the hope that the suite restaurant is a food game changer in a way that Blu isn't and other product improvements will make Celebrity an attractive option, like it was when Aqua Class was introduced.

[quote name='Hlitner']Just have to add a comment regarding "Michael's Club" since it was mentioned in another recent post. Just came off 14 wonderful days on the Eclipse and we walked by Michaels several times a day. With one exception (they had a scheduled event) we never saw more then 2 passengers in Michael's and that poor Concierge looked very lonely sitting at his desk with no customers. While we do think that it's appropriate to provide a special lounge for the expensive suite customers, it seems like Michaels missed the mark. HAL has done an excellent job providing their Neptune Lounge for the suites, but this is located in the area of the majority of suites. The Neptune usually has an excellent spread of snack items, fruit, etc...and is quite popular with the suite folks. But Michael's is not conveniently located for the suite folks and seems to be mostly ignored. Tis a shame to have such a nice space remain mostly underutilized. [/quote] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]Excellent observation!
We noticed much the same to be true for Michael's Club on the Summit, where the room was practically empty most of the time and the concierge was often sitting in there all by herself.

Most of the high end suites are located at the back of deck 6 on the M-class ships, while Michael's club is located near the front of deck 4.
As the suite occupants have a butler to bring them whatever they want, there is little incentive for them to walk all the way to Michael's Club, except when special events are scheduled there for them, or perhaps to pop in briefly before or after attending a performance in the theater when they are going to be up at the front of the ship anyway.

But even then, there is usually entertainment of various kinds going on at different venues around the ship, so people are unlikely to spend much time hanging around in Michael's club.

When we look for a place on the ship to sit with a drink and chat or read or work puzzles or whatever, we like to be near large windows that look out to sea, which unfortunately Michael's clubs on the M-class ships do not have, except for one small section of the room.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='fleckle'][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]Excellent observation!
We noticed much the same to be true for Michael's Club on the Summit, where the room was practically empty most of the time and the concierge was often sitting in there all by herself.

Most of the high end suites are located at the back of deck 6 on the M-class ships, while Michael's club is located near the front of deck 4.
As the suite occupants have a butler to bring them whatever they want, there is little incentive for them to walk all the way to Michael's Club, except when special events are scheduled there for them, or perhaps to pop in briefly before or after attending a performance in the theater when they are going to be up at the front of the ship anyway.

But even then, there is usually entertainment of various kinds going on at different venues around the ship, so people are unlikely to spend much time hanging around in Michael's club.

When we look for a place on the ship to sit with a drink and chat or read or work puzzles or whatever, we like to be near large windows that look out to sea, which unfortunately Michael's clubs on the M-class ships do not have, except for one small section of the room.

[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

The s class ships (at least sillie) have a vinyl coating on the windows that excludes a view to the ocean. So even on s class one can not sit in michales and see the ocean. So no space on s class michales has an ocean view.

[quote name='Kevnzworld']Great information. I have felt that the product overall has declined, while the prices have risen.
Clearly Celebrity's focus is on attracting the premium cruiser. If this is going to be successful, Michael's club and the Suite restaurant won't be enough to justify
$1000 per night Sky suite prices.
Perhaps these changes are a preview of what the new Edge ships will offer, I hope so. We've decided to take a one year hiatus from Celebrity after having sailed almost 20 times over three years.
I understand the CEO's desire to drive margins and profitability with higher fares, but the current product doesn't justify those fares IMO.
Until either the product improves or the suite prices decline, we are moving to Oceania and Seabourn. We've reserved three cruises on Celebrity in 2016 in the hope that the suite restaurant is a food game changer in a way that Blu isn't and other product improvements will make Celebrity an attractive option, like it was when Aqua Class was introduced.[/QUOTE]

Caribbean 2017 $354, Asia next month $252, Baltic cruise 2016 $528 All sky suite prices! Which ones are you looking at? This is also in CND $'s as well.

Caribbean 2017 $354, Asia next month $252, Baltic cruise 2016 $528 All sky suite prices! Which ones are you looking at? This is also in CND $'s as well.

Oh my goodness-you North Americans get some great prices. The above prices would be lucky to get you an INTERIOR cabin on the Australian website:(

We love Celebrity but I do agree with Kevnzworld's view that suite prices have skyrocketed. Recent prices, even with the upcoming new perks, have made us start looking at Oceania and others.

Nonetheless, can't wait for our next Celebrity cruise in January.

Compared to an identical trip two years ago, Celebrity Eclipse has gone down a long, long way. :( Cost-cutting is visible everywhere to those people who remember how it used to be. Actually, most of the cut-backs are not too much of an issue for us - except for ONE MAJOR PROBLEM. The food in the main dining room is now just catering. OK, the service is still excellent, but the food itself is just not worth the bother. In truth, the food is better in the buffet.

The Gold and Silver medalist Marathon runner Frank Shorter was a speaker on one of my cruises. Saw him using deck 5 for light conditioning. Said that the deck surface made it the best place to walk. Not a loop, but you can walk unabated. But, avoid the smoking area.

We tried walking on Deck 5, but it was very frustrating because of the short distance, since this 'promenade' deck doesn't go all the way around and is so enclosed by the life boats.

The Gold and Silver medalist Marathon runner Frank Shorter was a speaker on one of my cruises. Saw him using deck 5 for light conditioning. Said that the deck surface made it the best place to walk. Not a loop, but you can walk unabated. But, avoid the smoking area.
Were there is the will, you always find a way. Edited by NLH Arizona

Oh my goodness-you North Americans get some great prices. The above prices would be lucky to get you an INTERIOR cabin on the Australian website:(

We love Celebrity but I do agree with Kevnzworld's view that suite prices have skyrocketed. Recent prices, even with the upcoming new perks, have made us start looking at Oceania and others.

Nonetheless, can't wait for our next Celebrity cruise in January.

Sorry I should have included that those were daily rates per person for Sky Suites not cruise prices:(.

Wile we have not cruised Celebrity. Wife and I were talking with a couple at a restaurant who what's cruising with Celebrity. They were asking us about Carnival as they said that Celebrity had gone downhill significantly over the last few years. The were looking to change cruise lines for their next cruise.

One common note I see is that people seem to think the entertainment is spotty and a bit lackluster. I really think Celebrity needs to look at this. I am 50 and the diversity and shear quantity of entertainment I have been exposed to compared to my parents generation is huge. Celebrity better keep that firmly in mind when planning shows and entertainment in general. I find very boring much of what my parents would consider good...and although I am 50 and just (maybe) starting to slow down a bit, my generation was weaned on ROCK not the big bands.

Cruised on the Eclipse during winter 2013: OUTSTANDING Just came back cruising on Equinox. Here our point of view:

1-) After a few minutes being onboard, we felt something was slightly different but couldn't say what exactly. Maybe it was only the "wow" of the first cruising with Celebrity, the ship being exactly the same so no "wow" moment ... but it was nothing to be disappointed about.

2-) In our inside room: no ice bucket/ice (we had to request one and were told in order to have one you NOW have to ask for one). However, after asking, the ice bucket was filled every morning and evening.

3-) Food was excellent, no difference

4-) The entertainment level came in waves (at the Theater). On the Eclipse, it was always top notch. The comedian and The Tenors of Rock were outstanding on the Equinox. The ship dancers and singers were just okay and performed repeatedly.

5-) Zumba was entertaining and brought loud music but we are not dead yet so we enjoyed that for an hour or so...

6-) Their OBC for future cruise are not as generous as last year. The marketing thoughts with the 123 offer is genial. You think you are getting a free lunch BUT you are not! The prices between inside room and ocean view are way too much... If you are not aware of the 123 offer, it applies for booking an ocean view or higher. I do believe if Celebrity has sales in the future, it will apply to only inside room.

7-) The employees were OUTSTANDING just like on the Eclipse.

8-) We do believe that the cost of Celebrity cruises went up over the last year.

9-) Even though we love Celebrity, we always select our cruises with the itinerary. HAL has more choices so we are "obliged" to cruise with them this October as Celebrity doesn't have 24 day Mediterranean/Greek cruise. We were told to consider BTB but still they can not compete with HAL itineraries... Same thing with Asia 2015... We will be cruising with HAL. But if the itineraries would be the same, we would purchase Celebrity cruises over HAL.

Hope our comments can assist you.

One common note I see is that people seem to think the entertainment is spotty and a bit lackluster. I really think Celebrity needs to look at this. I am 50 and the diversity and shear quantity of entertainment I have been exposed to compared to my parents generation is huge. Celebrity better keep that firmly in mind when planning shows and entertainment in general. I find very boring much of what my parents would consider good...and although I am 50 and just (maybe) starting to slow down a bit, my generation was weaned on ROCK not the big bands.

The contract with the production company that produces the shows is about to expire and, as I understand will not be extended. Celebrity plans to keep production of shows in house. Those interested in seeing new shows should let Celebrity know their preferences.

The prices you quoted are per person, not per cabin. I looked at 2015 Europe Sky suite pricing as well as 2016 Europe and other than the transatlantics they are the prices I quoted.

Sky suite prices for " most " cruises on Solstice ships, especially for European destinations are almost $1000 per cabin per night. ( other than transatlantics in 2016 which we've booked ). This is a 50% increase from what we paid in 2013 and 2014 ( roughly $650$ per night ).

My point is that it's difficult to justify paying 50% more for a product unless it's vastly improved ( suite restaurant ) given what the marketplace currently offers for the same price.

IMO Celebrity is the best mid level cruise line, that's why I'm Elite +. It isn't a premium luxury line, and it would have to become one to justify that pricing.

That's why we are paying roughly $800-1000 per night, but to sail on Oceania and Seabourn.

Michael Bayley is trying to change that by focusing on improving the higher end cruising experience on Celebrity, I hope he succeeds!

Caribbean 2017 $354, Asia next month $252, Baltic cruise 2016 $528 All sky suite prices!

Sorry I should have included that those were daily rates per person for Sky Suites not cruise prices:(.

YES folks step right up! HER-RAY, HER-RAY, HER-RAY! Be the FIRST to book at these FANTASTIC prices! Don't miss out on this INCREDIBLE opportunity :eek: :D :rolleyes: