Key card colors

floralscent

I've noticed there are different colored seapass cards. Are the colors determined by Captains Club status or cabin level? Meaning, is an inside seapass card a different color than a Concierge Class or Suite card? No real reason for the question other than just wonderiing?

There are three colours of sea pass, as far as I am aware. They relate to the grade of cabin you are in.

Dark blue is for those in standard cabins.

Light blue (aqua?) is for those in AquaClass.

Gold is for those in Concierge Class.

I would assume those in suites also have a specific colour. Possibly also gold, but I don't know for sure!

As far as I know, the color indicates the type of room...aqua cards are "surprise" aqua. Your captains club status is printed on the card as is a code for your drink package, if you have one. I have no idea why there is any reason to have different colored cards.

We had White cards in OV and balcony cabins, and Gold in CC. Dark Gray and Light Gray in a Suite, and of course Aqua for AQ. I have seen some Dark Blue on my last cruise, but not sure if they changed from the White ones or not.

We had White cards in OV and balcony cabins, and Gold in CC. Dark Gray and Light Gray in a Suite, and of course Aqua for AQ. I have seen some Dark Blue on my last cruise, but not sure if they changed from the White ones or not.

They don't have the white now, balcony and below are dark blue. Suites are silver :)

Nothing really to do with your original question but it may depending on your motive for asking and limited to the few times that I have saiiled on Celebrity from what I have experienced the staff is color blind. They treat everyone that gives them respect the same service.

I have always had the same great service no matter what cabin class that I was in or status in their Captain Club. I found that a great attitude and a smile really helped.

In some cases the staff may recognize green but I can't verify that because the service never changed from outstanding. :D I am sure that all extra is really appreciated and well deserved.

🌅🚢🇺🇸

Yes you are correct; black is the ZENITH color.

But it's not made of plastic like all the others. It's hand carved out of a piece of perfectly polished obsidian and the engraved lettering is inlaid with gold leaf. The periphery is encrusted with diamonds.

Nothing really to do with your original question but it may depending on your motive for asking and limited to the few times that I have saiiled on Celebrity from what I have experienced the staff is color blind. They treat everyone that gives them respect the same service.

I have always had the same great service no matter what cabin class that I was in or status in their Captain Club. I found that a great attitude and a smile really helped.

In some cases the staff may recognize green but I can't verify that because the service never changed from outstanding. :D I am sure that all extra is really appreciated and well deserved.

While not complaining about any service I have gotten on Celebrity, I would have to say the best room stewards I have ever had have been in inside and OV cabins, whereas the room stewards I have had in CC and AQ classes have been a little less than stellar.

The CC and AQ colored cards seem to really matter in getting seated in a restaurant, however.....at least from my experience. Once seated, the service has always been great ...regardless of the cabin category.

But it's not made of plastic like all the others. It's hand carved out of a piece of perfectly polished obsidian and the engraved lettering is inlaid with gold leaf. The periphery is encrusted with diamonds.

If we see one of these ,is it appropriate to curtsey ? :D

Thanks for my morning smile.

Search for "current seapass photo?" from february of 2014. Starting at post 10 of that thread the current ones are pictured. We had these on an April 2013 cruise on Reflection and an April 2014 cruise on Eclipse.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app