LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Bernards has a website where you can book. Not sure of the address at the moment but a Google search will find it easily

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris! I found the website thru google. And thanks so much for the live review! I have been reading every day and I LOVE all your pictures. It has been very much appreciated by us all! We are getting so excited for our cruise on Allure in 3 weeks!

Friends, stay tuned later today for a special announcement about my upcoming cruise aboard Quantum next April. I'm looking forward to telling everyone, especially those that follow my live reviews about this news tonight when I get home.

Stay tuned.... :D

Friends, stay tuned later today for a special announcement about my upcoming cruise aboard Quantum next April. I'm looking forward to telling everyone, especially those that follow my live reviews about this news tonight when I get home.

Stay tuned.... :D

You are such a tease!

Allure does go to Labadee. In fact the cruise leaving today is doing the western Caribbean and her first stop is Labadee :)

Sorry, my confusion. Now I remember...the week of 9/28 it does not go to Labadee and that is why we chose the Freedom.

Thanks for another incredible LIVE review, Chris! Get home safely, and I look forward to hearing the rest of your comments! We sail Allure next weekend, thanks for keeping her in good shape for us :p

I'll be boarding my flight in just over an hour and I'll finish this review up later tonight when I get back home.

So for now so long Allure, it's been a lot of fun.

Until next time.... ;)

Edited by Bugsy4271

We just boarded about an hour ago! Thanks for getting us excited all week :D. The Allure is beautiful.

I'm boarding next week. Can't wait. Have a great week on the Allure!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hats off to our Cruise Director, Ken Rush. He did an awesome job with entertainment and he's a great guy to be around. Very sociable

Thank you for saying that. I have always liked Ken Rush (5 sailings as CD for me) and he has always been kind to Pink Boas.

Captain Johnny I like him as well. He was Captain on the first RCI ship I ever sailed on Splendour and we were lucky to be invited to the Captain's table that sailing in 1997.

Glad the Bernard Tours Link helped.

Chris waiting for you to come good on that 'tease' you gave us. For now safe flight home...many thanks:):)

Chris,

We'll be on your exact itinerary in 3 weeks. Your review is giving me a lot of ideas for our cruise. On departure day is Giovanni's the only pay restaurant open or is Izumi's open as well

I'm boarding next week. Can't wait. Have a great week on the Allure!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks, we will. It's a gorgeous day and we are settled in our hump JS, so life is good :D.

panubu3u.jpg

bude7ate.jpg

Thanks Chris for a wonderful review. I totally agree with you about Pier 66. I won't stay anywhere else, either. It's a tradition for all cruises. I also love Izumi's. Twelve days until Pier 66 and the Oasis. Thanks for getting me even more excited. Do you remember the Pier 66 revolving restaurant where they now hold private functions only, where you got some great shots??? I was so disappointed when they closed it down. Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Was that lox at the buffet? We have been wondering where We could get bagels & lox on the ship. Do you know where it's available ?

You can find lox in the Windjammer at breakfast time and also in the Park Cafe. You can see it in the photos of the Park Cafe that I posted earlier. I love lox and bagels, and eat it on the ship sometimes. I find that all that salt gets to me after a while. I would eat it everyday if my body would let me!!

Curious as to what those strange lights are in the sky?????/

I think that is a reflection off the window. He took that photo of the outside behind a window.

I'll be boarding my flight in just over an hour and I'll finish this review up later tonight when I get back home.

So for now so long Allure, it's been a lot of fun.

Until next time.... ;)

Chris, your week on the Allure flew by much too quickly! Thank you for sharing your pictures and experiences. I enjoyed every minute and now can't wait to sail her in July with dh and friends!

You can find lox in the Windjammer at breakfast time and also in the Park Cafe. You can see it in the photos of the Park Cafe that I posted earlier. I love lox and bagels, and eat it on the ship sometimes. I find that all that salt gets to me after a while. I would eat it everyday if my body would let me!!

I think that is a reflection off the window. He took that photo of the outside behind a window.

Hi Wendy ! Chris needs a vacation after all the work he did for his "live from" posts. I see that your Vision cruise that stops in Bermuda is not that far away. I have your email that you gave me, so I hope you don't mind if I ask you questions about it when you return. I am interested in Bermuda and would probably would leave from N.J. I worry about rough seas going to Bermuda. Bermuda itself looks lovely. It is funny you mention bagel and lox. That is what I eat for breakfast everyday on a cruise.

Thanks again Wendy !

Sali

Landed at Ohare my friends and waiting for my luggage

WELCOME HOME!!!! Loved every moment of your review!!

Hi Wendy ! Chris needs a vacation after all the work he did for his "live from" posts. I see that your Vision cruise that stops in Bermuda is not that far away. I have your email that you gave me, so I hope you don't mind if I ask you questions about it when you return. I am interested in Bermuda and would probably would leave from N.J. I worry about rough seas going to Bermuda. Bermuda itself looks lovely. It is funny you mention bagel and lox. That is what I eat for breakfast everyday on a cruise.

Thanks again Wendy !

Sali

Not a problem at all!! My cruise leaves out of Fort Lauderdale. I will be happy to answer any questions you have when I get back.

While I have stopped to have a sandwich on the way home let me give a huge kudos to the restaurant staff on Allure...

Erika, who goes by efields2 on the boards here, had her parents with her and her mom had made a request in advance for a gluten free diet.

The very first night in the MDR, a very nice manager came over with a special menu for her and the staff made sure to alert her to any possible problems when she ordered.

Not only that they had called ahead to Chops because we dined there the next night and they made sure to alert them to Erika's mom's needs. She was well taken care of when it came to her dining needs.

So any dietary or allergy issues you may have will be well taken care of by the restaurant staff aboard Allure