LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Chris,

We are looking at a flight around 2 ish as well. What is the latest you can leave the ship? Is everything pretty much shut down and you just sit around this a.m.? I remember way in the past on my cruises, the last morning was made to be pretty painful the last morning probably in an effort to make people not want to stay. Like no hot breakfast, etc. In fact, I remember them making us all sit on a crowded NCL cruiseship because some people had not settled up their tabs. I'm glad those days are over.

Thanks again,

Debbie

Park Cafe, Windjammer, and the MDR serve breakfast till 8:30 and coffee is available in Cafe Promenade all morning.

The latest you can stay till is around 10:30

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Before I get to giving my grades and opinions on this great cruise let me say this...

As many of you may know, I rated my cruise back in April 2013 aboard Celebrity Silhouette as my personal favorite based on the quality of the food.

Allure is mounting a serious challenge to dethrone Silhouette in my humble opinion

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Chris, I have been following along all week. Thanks for taking the time to do your review. We are sailing on Allure in just 2 weeks! Love reading anything I can about her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thankyou for a wonderful live review, looking forward to your closing comments. We will sail on the Oasis in 4 weeks.

Before we sail on Oasis we think our best cruises have been on the 3 Solstice Class ships we have sailed, all were 11+ days so that does make a difference.

It will be interesting to see how Oasis compares.

Safe travels home.

Bev

Chris, I have been following along all week. Thanks for taking the time to do your review. We are sailing on Allure in just 2 weeks! Love reading anything I can about her.

We've been following as well.

Nice job with the commentary AND photos!

Having been on Oasis in 2012, we also appreciated the nice things you pointed out clearly in your observations.

In fact, we've been inspired by your experience so much that we decided to abandon any hopes of the Quantum ships for the next year or two (until they sail from better ports) and migrated out attention to a 2015 Allure Mediterranean cruise instead. Just booked that yesterday.

Thanks for creating this thread and providing all your content.

Gibbs,

FANTASTIC JOB !!!!!!!!!!!

I have loved every minute. I appreciate you taking your valuable cruising time to do this. Great pictures and information.

Can't wait for the Quantum and I will read your posts again, as I sail with you.:D

As Roy would say:

Happy trails to you until we meet again,

Happy trails to you, keep smilin until then.

Who cares about the clouds if we're together,

Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather....

Happy trails to you.......till we meet again.sad-027.gif

Thanks Chris....

I've really enjoyed your review this week. We cruised on Oasis in 11/12, but a week just isn't long enough to see and do everything.

We really want to try the Allure, just wish it would go to Labadee.

Looks like you'll be bringing the nice, warm weather back with you to Illinois!! Yah!!

I had hoped to finally meet you on our Sept cruise, but looks like you've changed your cruise plans. <bummer>

Have a safe trip home and thanks again for taking us along on your vacation!! :)

I've really enjoyed your review this week. We cruised on Oasis in 11/12, but a week just isn't long enough to see and do everything.

We really want to try the Allure, just wish it would go to Labadee.

Looks like you'll be bringing the nice, warm weather back with you to Illinois!! Yah!!

I had hoped to finally meet you on our Sept cruise, but looks like you've changed your cruise plans. <bummer>

Have a safe trip home and thanks again for taking us along on your vacation!! :)

Allure does go to Labadee. In fact the cruise leaving today is doing the western Caribbean and her first stop is Labadee :)

Once again friends I am amazed and blown away by Allure and sister ship Oasis. No matter how many times you sail on them, they are simply incredible.

I thought the crew was great. Once again the bar staff excelled, especially at the On Air Club.

The food offerings and quality are simply amazing for a ship of this size. I did not have one bad meal.... they were all great.

The embarkation and debarkation process for Oasis and Allure is amazingly efficient and quick. I wish other cruise lines could do it this way

I think there was a lot less rudeness on this cruise compared to the last one but the people insisting on shoving into an already packed elevator is simply ridiculous. There are 24 elevators on this ship... if you can't get on the first one it's not the end of the world :rolleyes:

Another "Superb" "Live" report Chris! Thanks for bringing us along. Can't wait to sail along with you "Live" again. One day actually "Live, Live" with you and friends! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.