Anyone refuse to tip on a cruise?

I'll bite. Prepaid is virtually a requirement now thanks to people stiffing the crew, and I think that's a good thing. If you can't afford twelve bucks a day then you can't afford to go.

I have always felt that I have received an excellent value for my twelve bucks. As hard as they work for us I usually end up giving them more.

I don't mind it anymore. I did the first time back in 2012. But now I like it better this way. Ive never had a problem with any of my servers or my room attendants. So its fine. Plus its less cash that I have to carry around on me all week

I usually don't feed trolls....... but just in case the OP was sincere, I ALWAYS tip, I ALWAYS treat servers, room attendants and other service personnel with RESPECT. If I can't afford to tip, I can't afford to travel. I usually receive great service, perhaps because I follow the golden rule. You (the OP) might try it sometime.

I am not in favor of the prepaid variety myself.

NEVER! I actually don't think they get enough. We do give extra to those that we see every day. We've had 1 room attendant that was not very good, not horrible, just not very good, and never even thought about stiffing her.

NEVER! I actually don't think they get enough. We do give extra to those that we see every day. We've had 1 room attendant that was not very good, not horrible, just not very good, and never even thought about stiffing her.

I did not mean i dont like tipping at all. haha I like to tip after.

suppose its 4 people and you are going to a special restaurant and will tip there. maybe you hit the buffet once that day , is $48 in tips cheap?

Yes, quite cheap as a matter of fact - don't forget that includes the room steward and those who work the breakfast and lunch shift. Do some cheapskates stiff the staff and deprive them of a portion of their well-earned salary? No doubt - and I sincerely believe there's a special place in H*ll reserved for them.