Super Random Oosterdam Question

folashade

I know this is super random but would anyone happen to know what if any sports channels are on the Oosterdam? The Chicago Blackhawks are in the finals and my friend would love to be able to watch.

Thanks

I disembarked from the Oosterdam three weeks ago. We had ESPN and ESPN2. For some reason, though, I was never able to find a playoff hockey game on either station. There was always an NBA game going, though (or so it seemed).

Has anyone noticed how limited the TV channels are getting to be? We use to get TNT and channels like that but not anymore.

On our recent Zaandam cruise we got CNN - FOX - ESPN - 4 movie channels and the rests are Hal stations, some where around 8 channels.

I know this is super random but would anyone happen to know what if any sports channels are on the Oosterdam? The Chicago Blackhawks are in the finals and my friend would love to be able to watch.

Thanks

No worries; they won't be in the finals after tomorrow's round 3, game 7 vs the L.A. Kings ;)

The best you can do is ask the CD or whomever you can find to talk to the person that handles the ships satellite service to see if they will dial in the specific channel you want. They do it during football season by dialing in CBS, FOX and NBC for the football games. They already have ESPN.

Let's hope the Hawks win tomorrow night or your friend will not have to worry about it.

Good Luck!!!!