Shareholders' OBC

hop2it

Just faxed mine in for our October cruise...already on my personalizer...took about an hour....so very quick work Princess!, thanks,

They have improved the response time drastically lately.:D

I remember having to call after waiting a week or 10 days.

Mike:)

I must have faxed mine in when they had nothing to do. 17 minutes after hitting send on the fax machine the credit was displayed on my Cruise Personalizer. Free money - got to love it. And that's in addition to my onboard credit from my TA as well as credits for booking this on a previous Princess cruise. Celebrity and RCL - are you listening?

I must have faxed mine in when they had nothing to do. 17 minutes after hitting send on the fax machine the credit was displayed on my Cruise Personalizer. Free money - got to love it. And that's in addition to my onboard credit from my TA as well as credits for booking this on a previous Princess cruise. Celebrity and RCL - are you listening?

Tm what number did you fax. I have tried two numbers today and have had no luck. Faxing from canada 1 661 753 0280 this is the number I used and 1 661 753 0180

I tried 10 times and would bounce back not delivered. I will try again see what happens.

A couple weeks ago they were having problems receiving faxes so the problem may be back. :(

You could try calling them to ask what the problem may be that is preventing your faxes from being received: 800 872 6779 ext 30317

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thanks for the info on this. We are going to kill two birds with one stone by getting the 100 shares in a couple of months. What exactly do we get when I am a shareholder. Due to some financial rules I would rather not discuss or explain the shares can only be in my name.

Not a problem with the shares being in just the name of one of the occupants of the stateroom. You will need to provide Princess proof of ownership which is most easily done with a copy of your monthly brokerage statement. Of course for privacy black out all the information about account numbers, balances, holding except Carnival Corp, etc.

What exactly do we get when I am a shareholder.

OBC depending on the length of the cruise. Only one OBC per stateroom.

Less than 7 days $50

7-13 days $100

14 or more days $250

If you are on a cruise tour, only the cruise part of the trip counts.

Thanks for the info on this. We are going to kill two birds with one stone by getting the 100 shares in a couple of months. What exactly do we get when I am a shareholder. Due to some financial rules I would rather not discuss or explain the shares can only be in my name.

My shares have always been just in my name. Husband just shares the profits. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am so glad I happened to open this thread. I have a cruise coming up in less than 2 weeks and had applied for and received confirmation of my shareholder OBC back in June. I went to the personalizer a little while ago and did not find my OBC listed .... only the FCC OBC was showing.

I immediately called Princess, and they did not show it on the booking either. However there was a notation on the booking that my request for the benefit was received. We finally figured out that somehow it had gotten dropped off the booking in July when I upgraded myself and changed my cabin category in July.

It was reinstated, and after I got off the phone I went in the personalizer and it now shows up. Whew!!!

I am so glad I happened to open this thread. I have a cruise coming up in less than 2 weeks and had applied for and received confirmation of my shareholder OBC back in June. I went to the personalizer a little while ago and did not find my OBC listed .... only the FCC OBC was showing.

I immediately called Princess, and they did not show it on the booking either. However there was a notation on the booking that my request for the benefit was received. We finally figured out that somehow it had gotten dropped off the booking in July when I upgraded myself and changed my cabin category in July.

It was reinstated, and after I got off the phone I went in the personalizer and it now shows up. Whew!!!

That's great that you discovered this problem before your cruise because I've read that it can be very difficult to get it fixed on the ship.

That's great that you discovered this problem before your cruise because I've read that it can be very difficult to get it fixed on the ship.

Even though I have a printed confirmation of that credit, I had read that too and was concerned enough to make the phone call.