Your longest cruise, where and how long?

210 days sailing on one of our national assets from the East coast into the Mediterranean through the Suez canal then up into the Persian gulf and then back to the East coast. And we only had 6 port visits on that cruise. :)

Edited by Virginia Zees

210 days sailing on one of our national assets from the East coast into the Mediterranean through the Suez canal then up into the Persian gulf and then back to the East coast. And we only had 6 port visits on that cruise. :)

Can't come close to that but I did do 110 days in the Arabian Sea the end of 1978 for the Iran hostage crisis and another 110+ days for Desert Storm (with one stop in Hurghada Eygpt). :)

Longest single sailing, 17nts on Vision (in a rather small Inside), FLL to Copenhagen.

B2B, 28nts Mariner (in a PR), 12nt Holy Land then Rome to Galveston TA.

Both excellent trips.

December 2000 28 nights Legend of the Seas Royal Journeys from Mombassa to Singapore, best cruise ever!

November- december 2004 Sapphire Princess 32 nights from Los Angeles to Sidney Australia.

And in 2013 Celebrity Equinox B2B Mediterranean and transatlantic 26 nights followed by Oasis 7 nights making it a total of 33 nights. Never expected that time would go that fast!

NCL Jewel 17 days in an inside cabin from NY to LA via the Panama Canal. Longest Royal- a 13 night Radiance- San Diego to Alaska and back to Vancouver. Both were great. When time off isn't the the problem, money will be the constraint.

7 1/2 months onboard the USS Truett (FF1095) courtesy of the US Navy in 1978... Visited ports in the Mediteranean, transited Suez Canal, visited some ports in the Red Sea including Djibouti, Djibouti...

Longest cruise after Retirement was 15 Day Panama Canal onboard Celebrity Infinity, San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale...

Dennis & Sue

No Navy Cruises in Profile Below...

30192-profile.png

11 Nights on Vision 2013. Southern Caribbean

We are going on the 12 night Southern Caribbean on Quantum. 2015

Then another 11 nights on Serenade Southern Caribbean in 2016

I'm in the minority here, 14 days to Alaska on Holland America Amsterdam. Glad we did it, would do it again, but that's my limit on any ship, 14 days. I wouldn't go any longer, on any ship, or any itinerary even if you paid me.

Edited by sandthrush