Your longest cruise, where and how long?

7 1/2 months onboard the USS Truett (FF1095) courtesy of the US Navy in 1978... Visited ports in the Mediteranean, transited Suez Canal, visited some ports in the Red Sea including Djibouti, Djibouti...

Longest cruise after Retirement was 15 Day Panama Canal onboard Celebrity Infinity, San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale...

Dennis & Sue

No Navy Cruises in Profile Below...

30192-profile.png

That's how DH has me beat. He deployed 4 times, the longest being 7 months to the med. But, he much prefers the cruises we take now. LOL. He can drink, lay by the pool and not stand watch :-)

19 nights in the Caribbeanin 2010. We got caught up in the problems with the Ash Cloud from the Icelandic Volcano and couldn't get back to the UK. We had the additional 5 nights courtesy of Princess Cruises. We didn't even have to pay for the additional days on our daughter's soda package. Great cruise

First cruise was a 3 night sampler on Rhapsody of the Seas

Second was an 8 night to Melbourne and Hobart (Australia) on Voyager of the Seas

Third was a 14 night to New Zealand, Fiji and New Caledonia - Voyager of the Seas

30 nights on HAL Ryndam (Jan/09) San Diego, 4 sea days, 6 days around Hawaiian Islands, 5 sea days, South Pacific including 1 Raioteia, 2 Bora Bora, 1 Tahiti, 1 Moorea, 1 sea day, 1 Nuku Hiva, 6 sea days, return to San Diego. We LOVED this cruise. Would do it again in a heartbeat!!

21 nights on RC Legend (Jan/Feb 14) B2B, Caribbean. 9 sea days, ports of Tortola, St. Maarten, Dominica, 2 days Antigua, Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados. Could have stayed another sailing!

7 nights just isn't long enough anymore!! We are sailing NCL 14 night repo out of Boston in November this year.

28 days hawaii and South pacific RT from LA on the Golden Princess.

last year did an B2B Ta and baltic on the Constellation 26days

Both were fabulous trips. Time flew

Edited by dakacz

Two: 16 night Australia to Hawaii; 16 night Florida to Denmark

In the planning stages for 2016: B2B 10 night Vancouver, B.C. to Hawaii; 17 night Hawaii to Australia WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF ANOTHER B2B WHILE IN AUSTRALIA: 16 night Sydney to Perth; 17 night Perth to Sydney

Wow, just amazing to read some of the great cruises you all have done!

Our longest was a 14 day San Diego-Hawaii-San Diego on Celebrity Mercury (was supposed to be 15 day, but medical emergency on ship during cruise prior to ours caused 1 day delay). Hope to be doing a Panama Canal transit sometime during the first half of 2016.

Now, if I ever hit the lottery...:D

It took me 18 years to get back on a ship after my 4 trips through the Suez and single Panama transit. I will stick with the 7 days and yes, no watches and better ports. Hurghada is not what I consider a good liberty port, but I did get to visit Luxor. Would like to do a World Cruise, but have to save a bunch of vacation time and money for that.

Longest cruise - 75 day Grand Asia & Australia Voyage on HAL. It was completely absolutely wonderful! Started in Seattle, ended in San Diego, so we only had to fly to & from the west coast.

Just finished a 35-day on Oceania, Thailand to Rome via the Suez Canal.

34-day Collectors Cruise on HAL ... started in Rome, lots of ports in Europe, also Egypt & Israel, ended in Ft. Lauderdale.

Just booked 28 days on HAL for August 2015, Baltic & Fjords. Can't wait!!

We also have 29 cruising days booked in the Caribbean for next January & February, but they're not consecutive. We're on land for a few days here & there between cruises on Celebrity, HAL & Royal.

Somehow, 14 days just doesn't cut it anymore!!