Michael's Club Lounge

cinta

Hello, we haven't sailed with Celebrity before. I've seen information on the website about Michael's Club Lounge. If we booked a Sky Suite are we allowed to use this? Many thanks.

No. That lounge us for Celebrity Suites and higher, and for Zenith Captain's Club members.

Thanks. When I looked on their website it said that Celebrity Suites where staring next year. What is the lowest we would have to book in the suites on Eclipse?

Thanks. When I looked on their website it said that Celebrity Suites where staring next year. What is the lowest we would have to book in the suites on Eclipse?

From what I see Sky Suite only gets.

Coming April 2015:

Dedicated private restaurant reserved exclusively for all Suite Class guests morning, noon and night

Celebrity Suite gets.

Coming April 2015:

Dedicated private restaurant reserved exclusively for all Suite Class guests morning, noon and night

Access to the private Michael's Club

Thanks, that's what I understood for next year. Perhaps I asked the question wrong, I'll try again, lol.

If I booked for the year are all guests booked into the suites allowed to use it?

FYI:

Currently, the Century Suite on Century gets access to Michael's Club. That's the lowest price Suite. There are only a few Century Suites, but lots of Sky Suites. Michael's Club is much too small for the potential demand if Sky Suites were included. The Century Suite perk ends in April, 2015 when Century leaves the fleet. At that time it will be Celebrity Suite or higher on all ships for access to Michael's Club.

There may also be some designated VIP passengers who also have access to Michael's Club. They normally have a "V" sticker on their Seapass card.

Eclipse has the lounge. I believe all the ships do now.

Yes, Michael's Club has now been implemented on all ships. Lucy, who trained the Michael's Club Concierge on each ship is now home enjoying her well earned vacation.

I've checked out the videos on YouTube now & understand. I was getting confused by the 'sky suite stateroom'. Now I can see the difference. They were calling the one we woul choose the sky suite in the video someone posted, but it is obviously a celebrity suite.

Hello cinta,this is my first venture onto the forum, so please be a little tollerent.My wife and I got back yesterday from a cruise to the Baltic on Eclipse.I have to say that by what we saw I cannot understand your interest in Michaels club.We had our pre dinner drinks in the Ensemble club,the entrance to Michaels club is in this bar.On one formal night two men were seen twice entering the club in shorts.We were amazed,not to say disgusted.The up side is the Canopes that went in looked as good as Cunard.

Rodger.

Edited by foster269

Despite the gimmicky name, Sky suites, especially the S2s, are really just Junior Suites. The Aft corner S1s are very private, and they have a great corner veranda, but they are still junior suites. Although you do get butler service plus 1-2 complimentary Specialty Restaurant reservations when you stay in either S1 or S2.

For 24 hour access of the Michaels Lounge, book at least a Celebrity Suite. But I personally would book at least an RS, especially on S class ships where the RSs are far superior to the CSs.

Hello cinta,this is my first venture onto the forum, so please be a little tollerent.My wife and I got back yesterday from a cruise to the Baltic on Eclipse.I have to say that by what we saw I cannot understand your interest in Michaels club.We had our pre dinner drinks in the Ensemble club,the entrance to Michaels club is in this bar.On one formal night two men were seen twice entering the club in shorts.We were amazed,not to say disgusted.The up side is the Canopes that went in looked as good as Cunard.

Rodger.

On formal nights the formal dress code applies only to the Main Dining room, no where else on the ship, that is Celebrity's policy.

Edited by dkjretired

Thanks, that's what I understood for next year. Perhaps I asked the question wrong, I'll try again, lol.

If I booked for the year are all guests booked into the suites allowed to use it?

OK, here goes. On all ships now, M and S class, what WAS Michael's Club is ONLY available to the largest suites only, not Sky Suites. So that means it's only for Reflection Suite (on Reflection only), Celebrity Suites, Royal Suites and Penthouse. This program using Michael's Club has apparently been started on all ships, so even if you cruise next week, and you're in a Sky Suite, you will not be able to use Michael's Club.

Perhaps someone could clarify something for me? My wife & I usually sail RCI but we are trying a Celebrity Cruise (Constellation) next fall. My understanding was that Celebrity doesn't used Concierges as RCI does, rather those functions (restaurant reservations, etc) is handled by your Butler. Is that correct?

BTW, in a Celebrity Suite on the Connie. D+ status on RCI which (I believe equals Elite on X). Thanks!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Perhaps someone could clarify something for me? My wife & I usually sail RCI but we are trying a Celebrity Cruise (Constellation) next fall. My understanding was that Celebrity doesn't used Concierges as RCI does, rather those functions (restaurant reservations, etc) is handled by your Butler. Is that correct?

BTW, in a Celebrity Suite on the Connie. D+ status on RCI which (I believe equals Elite on X). Thanks!

yes Butler is your best point of contact, but they now have a dedicated suite concierge in Michaels Club, the dedicated suite concierge lounge, that just started this spring, however this person inly staffs it for limited hours each day, I found late afternoons into dinner time. So feel free to use either person for your reservations, whichever you feel most comfortable with or is most convenient at the moment.

OK, here goes. On all ships now, M and S class, what WAS Michael's Club is ONLY available to the largest suites only, not Sky Suites. So that means it's only for Reflection Suite (on Reflection only), Celebrity Suites, Royal Suites and Penthouse. This program using Michael's Club has apparently been started on all ships, so even if you cruise next week, and you're in a Sky Suite, you will not be able to use Michael's Club.

Signature Suites (on Reflection only) also have access to Michael's Club. :)

You have access to Michael's Club and the Michael's Club Concierge if you are in a Celebrity Suite. You can make requests via your Butler or you may use the Michael's Club Concierge.

yes Butler is your best point of contact, but they now have a dedicated suite concierge in Michaels Club, the dedicated suite concierge lounge, that just started this spring, however this person inly staffs it for limited hours each day, I found late afternoons into dinner time. So feel free to use either person for your reservations, whichever you feel most comfortable with or is most convenient at the moment.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know if X has Concierges as RCI does. Looking forward to experiencing Celebrity again. Our last X cruise was on the Galaxy 14 years ago prior to the affiliation with RCI.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know if X has Concierges as RCI does. Looking forward to experiencing Celebrity again. Our last X cruise was on the Galaxy 14 years ago prior to the affiliation with RCI.

The Suite concierge position just started back in February or March of this year or somewhere thereabouts. They even now proactively email suite guess prior to cruising between 3 and 7 days or so to introduce themselves and offer to make some of those reservations for you.

Edited by cle-guy

Making MC a suite/zenith lounge is the best thing X has done in a very long time.

We really enjoyed the MC on the Connie in May. Very quiet and the service superb.

The MC concierge told us that access to the lounge was up to Miami. So not only suites and zenith but very important travel agents and guests they want the business off too.