My dauter and son-in-law wone 1st place in the Love and Marriage Show!

When we were on our May 25th Navigator cruise, my daughter and son-in-law won first place in the Love and Marriage Game! It was hillarious! And the best part....They had no idea we were in the audience! The looks on their faces when they saw us after the show was PRICELESS!! :eek::eek:

288_zpsc4dce501.jpg

When we were on our May 25th Navigator cruise, my daughter and son-in-law won first place in the Love and Marriage Game! It was hillarious! And the best part....They had no idea we were in the audience! The looks on their faces when they saw us after the show was PRICELESS!! :eek::eek:

288_zpsc4dce501.jpg

Haha too funny! Lots of stuff said in those shows I wouldn't want my parents hearing :eek: We watched our friends we were travelling with play the Disney Cruise version of this game a few years ago. They didn't win but it was hilarious watching them answer all those embarrassing questions :D

The Disney game shows are always very PG-13, nothing too "adult". I've always wondered how it is on other lines.

That show is always so much fun! I imagine even moreso when you know the winning contestants

Being in it was just as fun as people recognize you around the ship for the rest of the week.

gameshow.jpg

We've done it once, and probably won't try again, unless its on Oasis or Alllure where the prizes are huge!

The most memorable part for me was the guy who was in the oldest couple here. On stage he took 10 minutes to come up with an answer. Back stage he was a riot! Really interesting with great stories. They won despite me cheating on one question. ;)

My wife became star of the ship after we got 2nd place in L&M. Even the crew all recognized her. I've heard that DVD play at least a dozen times since. You can literally HEAR the exact moment when Paul Rutter re-examines his life choices to go into entertainment.

The Disney game shows are always very PG-13, nothing too "adult". I've always wondered how it is on other lines.

It's very R+

We've done it once, and probably won't try again, unless its on Oasis or Alllure where the prizes are huge!

Like what?

On other lines it's just a bottle of champaign & totally not worth it for the embarrassment IMO.

I too was on this cruise and attended the. show. Your daughter and her husband were hilarious. In fact, they were the topic of conversation at our dinner table the next night. Congratulations to them!

We were with them several times when someone recognized them in the elevator, etc. It was so funny! :D

On our first cruise in 2003, my wife and I won the Love & Marriage game show on the Serenade's first revenue cruise during a three night cruise that left Boston and went to Halifax.

At that time, they gave us a VHS tape. We watch it sometimes and realize we were much younger then...