Just for you offers

sonnenschein

We just received a nice blue envelope from Princess with "just for you offers".

4 pages of well priced cruises to the Med, northern and southern Europe, Japan and of course the Caribbean and Alaska.

Not one single offer for Hawaii, why is that??? The Hawaiian cruises have a big price increase over last year and trips from San Francisco have been cut back to 2 in the spring and 2 in the winter. These cruises are very popular and I don't know why Princess is giving us West Coast such a hard time to enjoy the 15 day round trip sailings from S.F.:mad:

Not one single offer for Hawaii, why is that??? The Hawaiian cruises have a big price increase over last year and trips from San Francisco have been cut back to 2 in the spring and 2 in the winter. These cruises are very popular and I don't know why Princess is giving us West Coast such a hard time to enjoy the 15 day round trip sailings from S.F.:mad:

Because Princess doesn't need to give special discounts on very popular itineraries!

I got an email offer:

Welcome home from your Alaska cruise! I hope you enjoyed your vacation with Princess®. As a special thank you for choosing Princess Cruises ®, I'd like to offer you a significantly reduced deposit of as little as $50 per person, plus up to $125 free onboard spending money^ when you book your next sailing by 08/2/14. If you're not ready to choose your next itinerary by 08/2/14, you can still make a reduced deposit by this date and your onboard spending money is valid as long as you book your cruise within the next two years!

Voyage Length^ Free Onboard Spending Amount Per Person^ Deposit Per Person^ 17+ days (excluding World Cruise) $125 Balcony or Suite Stateroom

$75 Inside or Oceanview Stateroom

$100 11-16 days $60 Balcony or Suite Stateroom

$40 Inside or Oceanview Stateroom

$100 7-10 days $30 Balcony or Suite Stateroom

$15 Inside or Oceanview Stateroom

$100 3-6 days $15 Balcony or Suite Stateroom

$10 Inside or Oceanview Stateroom

$50

Just remember, this offer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to give me a call between 6am and 6pm (PST) Monday through Friday at 1-800-901-1172 ext. 64204 to take advantage of this spectacular Welcome Home offer!

----------------------------

We don't see this as being any "spectacular" offer IMHO. The 3 for free offer was much better and we booked right away. We'll sit back and wait to see what future offers bring. We'd like to go back to Hawaii, and it's too soon to book another Alaska cruise. We've done worn out Mexico. :rolleyes:

I got an email offer:

Welcome home from your Alaska cruise! I hope you enjoyed your vacation with Princess®. As a special thank you for choosing Princess Cruises ®, I'd like to offer you a significantly reduced deposit of as little as $50 per person, plus up to $125 free onboard spending money^ when you book your next sailing by 08/2/14. If you're not ready to choose your next itinerary by 08/2/14, you can still make a reduced deposit by this date and your onboard spending money is valid as long as you book your cruise within the next two years!

Voyage Length^ Free Onboard Spending Amount Per Person^ Deposit Per Person^ 17+ days (excluding World Cruise) $125 Balcony or Suite Stateroom

$75 Inside or Oceanview Stateroom

$100 11-16 days $60 Balcony or Suite Stateroom

$40 Inside or Oceanview Stateroom

$100 7-10 days $30 Balcony or Suite Stateroom

$15 Inside or Oceanview Stateroom

$100 3-6 days $15 Balcony or Suite Stateroom

$10 Inside or Oceanview Stateroom

$50

Just remember, this offer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to give me a call between 6am and 6pm (PST) Monday through Friday at 1-800-901-1172 ext. 64204 to take advantage of this spectacular Welcome Home offer!

----------------------------

We don't see this as being any "spectacular" offer IMHO. The 3 for free offer was much better and we booked right away. We'll sit back and wait to see what future offers bring. We'd like to go back to Hawaii, and it's too soon to book another Alaska cruise. We've done worn out Mexico. :rolleyes:

This is a letter they send to passengers who did not purchase FCCs while on board. It offers less OBC that the FCC would have.

We always book future cruise credits while on board, even if we could not cruise within the 2 year window (which is very unlikely) we could get our money back. This is a great program and you don't need to decide where you want to go next until booking a cruise. Nothing to loose, only gaining extra board credit and no need for more down payment money,love it:D:D:D

I did get something in the mail last week, but I don't remember what was in it. I really wanted to book another Alaska cruise this summer, but the prices are so much higher than last year that I just can't make myself do it. I guess I'm lucky I got such a good deal last year. Still keeping my eye out for a great offer this year, but I'm thinking I'll be staying home.

I've been getting emails every few days with discounted cruises; mostly Alaska. Is this in lieu of the blue envelope? :confused: Could be.

DH, who thinks email is an invention of the devil :), was talking about something he got from Princess in the regular mail, sad that some cruise was taking place at a time we couldn't go because the price was so good. Do they send the emails to me and the envelopes to him?

I got both the blue envelope and an email today. The email was just for Caribbean cruises. The blue envelope had cruises to Alaska and maybe European ones as well. I tossed it in the recycling bin. The cruises we're thinking about in August is on sale. The price of a balcony cabin is down $250 from a couple of weeks ago. The price of an inside is down $150. (And those are the prices from the Princess website, not the better prices my TA will be able to get for me.)