Princess made us an offer...

TracieABD

Thanks, Annie-

Plenty of room on the ship... can you hop on???

I so wish. The instant I get a job offer, I'm hopping on something this year . . . before my one last remaining old FCC with the higher OBC amounts expires! So if you could send some of your lucky mojo off to [school names redacted], I'd appreciate it.

I so wish. The instant I get a job offer, I'm hopping on something this year . . . before my one last remaining old FCC with the higher OBC amounts expires! So if you could send some of your lucky mojo off to [school names redacted], I'd appreciate it.

Consider it sent.

By the way, I am going to on a cruise from Singapore around Indonesia. Wanna go? January 13-24. Think about it!

How much was the offer before we congratulate you? I turned down the same upsell for mini to penthouse when they asked for $500 Pp.

I would have jumped all over that as that is only a fraction of the difference.

Mike:)

My only concern now is if it will be difficult to return to a balcony stateroom.

I know, I know... luxury problems.:)

I am super grateful for the opportunity and I will enjoy it for time that I get to stay there!

My only concern now is if it will be difficult to return to a balcony stateroom.

I know, I know... luxury problems.:)

I am super grateful for the opportunity and I will enjoy it for time that I get to stay there!

You've had it.

Out first cruise was in a suite and we haven't been able to get out of one yet. It is too addicting.

Mike:)

We call this SKIing... Spending Kids Inheritance. I am SKIing like its my job.

It's not like you can trust them with the money. I mean, they're kids! They can't even drive yet. No, best you invest it wisely in cruising. *nodding sagely* Yes, that's the prudent thing to do.

It's not like you can trust them with the money. I mean, they're kids! They can't even drive yet. No, best you invest it wisely in cruising. *nodding sagely* Yes, that's the prudent thing to do.

In the spirit of compliance, I must follow the Dr's orders. I will SKI, SKI, SKI.:)

Last year we had a fantastic deal offered to us by Princess. They apparently had overbooked our 15 day transatlantic (inside cabin) from Copenhagen to Ft Lauderdale, so they called me 2 days before we were to fly to Copenhagen to catch the cruise and offered us a similar length cruise in a balcony cabin in the Mediterranean later in the year. Well, we had already done that itinerary, so I got brave and said "how about the 28 day cruise the following year around Australia?", so she put me on hold for a few minutes and then returned and said "OK". Not only did we get a free $14,000 total value cruise with balcony with free insurance, taxes, and port charges, but she gave us all of what we had paid for the first cruise ($3,000) in cabin credit. We will be enjoying this cruise in November. (we did lose a $400 non-refundable Copenhagen hotel charge and our one-way flight costs to Copenhagen, but it was a good enough trade for us despite the losses! They must have really been desperate to get people to cancel! There is no way we would ever have been able to afford this Australia cruise ourselves.:D

How are you doing. ....im lurking for awhile. .... if you can....please send me an email.... I want to congratulate you on something. :)

blkspy ten zero five at netscape dot net

Hopefully I got your email correct & just sent you an email to you at xxxxxx@yyyyyy.net

Reason blkspy listed the e-mail that way was to prevent scammers that troll the internet using software that seeks out valid e-mail address from finding a fully legitimate address to send spam to. By putting that address together in a post, the result could be spam to that person's inbox.

We never get offers like that! Congrats! Here's Princesses idea of an upgrade for us. We're booked on the Caribe deck aft balcony. We get an email and it said "upgrade" to the Baja deck midship. That's no upgrade! The balcony on the Caribe is almost twice the size of the balcony on Baja. I called our PVP and told her to keep us in the same cabin on the Caribe. They did this to us also on the Alaskan cruise - tried to upgrade us from the Caribe to the Aloha deck! No way as we did that once before and ended up with our cabin right below MUTS. Never again!

Could we get an upsell offer if we've marked our reservation for no upgrades?

Yes. The upgrade option is for an automatic, complimentary upgrade. You have the option whether to accept (and pay for) an upsell, which typically go out to cabins in a certain category (and sometimes with a certain CC level) regardless of upgrade/no upgrade preference.

We booked a balcony. The prices dropped, so we moved to a mini- gty. We were upgraded to a MA. (no addition fare)

The upsell was for $299 pp. We have paid less than half of what we would have paid if we originally booked this suite.

You got a winner :D