Kazu -

sail7seas

I just noticed you posted a brief message and want to ask how you are doing?

Hope you are reasonably comfortable and adjusting to using one arm for the time being.

Sending all best wishes.

I just noticed you posted a brief message and want to ask how you are doing?

Hope you are reasonably comfortable and adjusting to using one arm for the time being.

Sending all best wishes.

Thanks Sail - attempting to use Ipad & stylus with left hand when right hand is not paining too badly - better today than yesterday, so far improving.

Hope you are doing ok. Who is taking care of the dogs?

I am for many things but DH is walking them when not working (and helping out) & a dear friend who walks them one day a week has jumped in to help with walking them when he is working until I see the ortho guy next week at least.

They know I am not well (the dogs that is) & are very patient (even Marley whose fault it is anyways).:rolleyes:;)

Thanks for asking

Edited by kazu

Thanks Sail - attempting to use Ipad & stylus with left hand when right hand is not paining too badly - better today than yesterday, so far improving.

I am for many things but DH is walking them when not working (and helping out) & a dear friend who walks them one day a week has jumped in to help with walking them when he is working until I see the ortho guy next week at least.

They know I am not well & are very patient (even Marley whose fault it is anyways).:rolleyes:;)

Thanks for asking

I had a feeling that was the case. Glad to hear you have some help with your dogs. I know what a handful Marley is, so take care and don't over do. Those dogs will survive not being walked.:D:D

Oh, I forgot to tell you that rafinmd is doing a great job filling in while you heal. So rest easy.....:)

He is indeed. Can't post much but following the boards.

I am very lucky to have such great people like Roy (rafinmd) and Rich (0bnxshs) as team members on the future cruise listing & HALfacts respectively.

Prayers that you will heal faster than I did.

I couldn't even capitalize anything.

Didn't your doctor give you anything for pain?

Using Ipad & stylus , so 1 finger typing with left hand.

No pain meds , taking Tylenol.

Jacqui, I hope the healing goes quickly. Did you trip over Marley or get pulled? I'm always afraid I'm going to trip over Livie since she's always under my feet looking for food.

Ha! Ha!

I walk the 3 dogs together. They were getting ready to greet a friend on the trail (sit, stay, greet)- instead of going forward Marley tore behind me to go greet, leash hit my knees, tightened & I was flat on my back, hand underneath. Left hand was still holding the leashes! Lol

Ha! Ha!

I walk the 3 dogs together. They were getting ready to greet a friend on the trail (sit, stay, greet)- instead of going forward Marley tore behind me to go greet, leash hit my knees, tightened & I was flat on my back, hand underneath. Left hand was still holding the leashes! Lol

Oh my, that HURT !

My arm and back hurt just reading about it.

Hopefully you did not hurt your back as well. Good you didn't bang your head.

Bad as this accident was, sounds like it could have been even worse.

Heal well and quickly, Jaqcqui. :)

Using Ipad & stylus , so 1 finger typing with left hand.

Although they text with two fingers, most of the young people type with only one. You are right in style!;)

Hope the Tylenol helps. I am a baby and don't want to deal with pain.

I got an Ipad in 2012 -- really don't like it.

I didn't really get to love my iPad until my last cruise. After using it for four and a half months I have become very fond of it. I sometimes go days without even turning on my laptop.

Ha! Ha!

I winced reading that, sorry it happened to you.

Is your back OK?

Hope you will soon be fully recovered.

I winced reading that, sorry it happened to you.

Is your back OK?

Hope you will soon be fully recovered.

My back is mostly fine thanks. The pain in my arm/wrist made me forget all about my back;)

Ha! Ha!

With that kind of an accident, I am surprised you weren't hurt more seriously.

Take care.

Thank you.

Went to the ortho surgeon today, new questions, new X-rays, new cast & despite the severity of the breaks and warning of surgery, it looks like the kazu has been doing things right and may have escaped the bullet. Looking good so far and no surgery on the horizon so far. They told me how long it would take to totally heal - I told them I had good healing and will be done sooner - have to, I will be cruising (I can do rehab exercises anywhere LOL. :p;)