O'Sheehan's - questions about charges

Hikini

Now that O'Sheehan's has taken the place of Blue Lagoon and we will experience it for the first time on our September cruise, I'm curious about it.

I saw a menu that showed Root Beer Floats and milkshakes. Is there a charge? Charge or no charge, we will be enjoying them; I'm just curious.

Here's the menu from the Breakaway (Nov 2013). It's possible that it has changed slightly since.

IceCreamBarmenu.jpg

this is awesome!

Also, hate to butt in on the topic, but do you know where i can find the ordinary O Sheehans menu...i searched the forums but didnt come up with anything

this is awesome!

Also, hate to butt in on the topic, but do you know where i can find the ordinary O Sheehans menu...i searched the forums but didnt come up with anything

beyondships2 dot com/norwegian-breakaway-menus.html

It's on the right-hand side below the Taste & Savor menus. Just change the dot to a regular ".".

Edited by maywell

Reference the ice cream offers.........you can go to the buffet and have as many scoops of ice cream as you wish, as often as you wish, with as many toppings as you wish.....for free. Or sit and eat soft serve for hours if you wish....for free. I've wondered how much ice cream O'Sheehans really sells?

Reference the ice cream offers.........you can go to the buffet and have as many scoops of ice cream as you wish, as often as you wish, with as many toppings as you wish.....for free. Or sit and eat soft serve for hours if you wish....for free. I've wondered how much ice cream O'Sheehans really sells?

probably depends on how much people are drinking ;)

The few nights we were there after various activities in the atrium, there was A LOT of "ice cream" activity... Unfortunately that meant slow service for those of us who were not interested in ice cream... our server kept apologizing about it taking so long, as apparently the servers are responsible for the "cold" food. There was only a few servers at that time (I think it was around 11pm) and lots of ice cream orders...

Oh and the hand dipped ice cream at the buffet is only available during limited dinner hours I believe, and soft serve machines are also not 24 hours...

Many people think things taste better when they pay (more) for it. NCL is happy to scoop up those extra nickels and dimes.....

My favourite Breakfast spot on the Epic was O'Sheehqns. It was freshly made nd always hot! Much better than cold eggs and dry toast in the MDR. Plus they serve you. I cannot handle that buffet at the bet of times but mornings was out of the question...just cannot stand lining up for Food!

Ice Cream...we went once at night and they had just stopped serving. We were going to try a sundae but ended up never having the right moment to go back!

Besides the posted regular menus, be sure to check out the "Specials" blackboard. They will have some other things that are not available all the time. Had Bangers & Mash one day for lunch, as I just happened to be on my way to the dining room and saw the blackboard and decided to have that instead. :D

Idk I mean what's three dollars in the grand scheme of things

That frame of mind is what separates people with money and people who are struggling. It's the new generation. As I said, NCL is more than happy to scoop up those three bucks for something that is free just a few yards away.

That frame of mind is what separates people with money and people who are struggling. It's the new generation. As I said, NCL is more than happy to scoop up those three bucks for something that is free just a few yards away.

If someone wants to buy a sundae rather than make one themselves what's it matter? As long as they still have the brownie sundae gratis I'm good (and even if they started charging for it I'd still be good because then I wouldn't buy it which my waist would appreciate).

If someone wants to buy a sundae rather than make one themselves what's it matter? As long as they still have the brownie sundae gratis I'm good (and even if they started charging for it I'd still be good because then I wouldn't buy it which my waist would appreciate).

agreed and if $3 is going to break you, I think there might be a better vacation than cruising. We are not huge sweet eaters so I would never pay extra but for those who want to, go for it and enjoy. I would like to know how many people know of good places on land that charge much less than $3 for sundaes or shakes? .

agreed and if $3 is going to break you, I think there might be a better vacation than cruising. We are not huge sweet eaters so I would never pay extra but for those who want to, go for it and enjoy. I would like to know how many people know of good places on land that charge much less than $3 for sundaes or shakes? .

Couldn't agree more.

Don't know, but on RCCL our cabin was next to the pay Ben and Jerry's and I rarely saw anyone there. They took out most of the library to put it in. Guess we're cheap, but we'd pass on the pay ice cream on the menu at O'Sheehan's as well. The cost helps me gain less weight, lol.

Edited by HokiePoq

And here's O'Sheehan's regular menu:

OSheehansMenu1.jpg OSheehansMenu2.jpg

OSheehansMenu3.jpg OSheehansMenu4.jpg

OSheehansMenu5.jpg

OMG !!!!!!!!!! You just made my day !!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!! It was stated before that O' Sheehan's now charge for the famous brownie sundae & cheese cake. I see this is NOT so. Other sundae's yes. My son & I are on the 14 day sailing on the Dawn in November, & I could not justify spending over $150.00 on brownie sundae's. How did I come up with this figure you ask????? Well, my son orders 2 each night after teens club ends, I have one each day (yummy) so 3 a day X's 14 days=42 @ ??????? $4.00 each (just a guess) totals $168.00. WOW !!!!! Good thing I'm not taking 6 kids with me. LOL**** Ahhhhhhh the little things in life !!!!!!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for posting the desert menu, as this was not posted before!!!!!!! (that I saw)