Favorite thing about The Navigator

My last RC cruise was on the Allure. I realize there will be no comparison, but my next cruise is on the Navigator. What is/are your favorite thing/s about her? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My favorite thing about the Navigator is that she's 20 minutes from my house! :D

My last RC cruise was on the Allure. I realize there will be no comparison, but my next cruise is on the Navigator. What is/are your favorite thing/s about her? Thanks!

My experience is with Oasis, so here's my comparison:

• #1, #2 and #3 better thing than Allure/Oasis is....SABOR!!! Do not miss having dinner here. Go very very hungry :p
  • Excellent diamond lounge, size and location
  • Larger Windjammer with more seating imo
  • Open 24/7 Helipad to all cruisers

Have a great cruise!! :D

Have to agree with the previous poster about SABOR. Who needs another steak from Chops...this specialty restaurant is fun and offers something unique. We ate there twice on our recent Navigator cruise. Do go hungry!

we were on the allure and the oasis... i loved them both, but we have to fly in so the cost of airfare plays into our cruises.

We went on the navigator in may. I love having my eggs/omelets freshly made in the windjammer, but it seemed like there was more of a food selection on the oasis/allure.

I really liked the big screen on the navigator in the pool area. and yes, if you go around the front of the ship on the pool deck you can see the peek a boo bridge.

The shopping area was smaller, but since the ship is smaller, that's to be expected. For kids, the boardwalk on the oasis/allure was really nice, and i did like the aqua shows, the pool area for the kids and the cupcake spot was cool.

The navigator is a nice ship, we are sailing her again next sept as it's a 3-4 hour drive. I do like that. The flow rider/climbing wall/ putt putt and kids programs are all on the navigator.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

I have been on Navigator and Oasis. I loved them both. There are only. A few differences, but there are more similarities. My favorite place on the Navigator was the Promenade. We spent most of our evenings in the English pub with the live music. The Promenade Cafe has good roast beef sandwiches, but they cannot compare to those in the Park Cafe. I also loved the fresh salads in Park Cafe. I loved the boardwalk on Oasis and the water show, but my favorite was the ice show. The ice show on Navigator was just as good. I realize that nothing will compare to Oasis or Allure so I would not even bother to compare. Enjoy each ship for its individuality.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

we were on the allure and the oasis... i loved them both, but we have to fly in so the cost of airfare plays into our cruises.

We went on the navigator in may. I love having my eggs/omelets freshly made in the windjammer, but it seemed like there was more of a food selection on the oasis/allure.

I really liked the big screen on the navigator in the pool area. and yes, if you go around the front of the ship on the pool deck you can see the peek a boo bridge.

The shopping area was smaller, but since the ship is smaller, that's to be expected. For kids, the boardwalk on the oasis/allure was really nice, and i did like the aqua shows, the pool area for the kids and the cupcake spot was cool.

The navigator is a nice ship, we are sailing her again next sept as it's a 3-4 hour drive. I do like that. The flow rider/climbing wall/ putt putt and kids programs are all on the navigator.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

When did Navigator get a flow rider? It did not have one a few years ago when I was on her.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

My favorite thing about NOS is that we can drive to the port! My second favorite is I believe her promenade is the most beautiful in the Voyager class. That scupture toward the aft that rises through so many decks is fantastic.

The new restaurant Sabor, without a doubt. I just hope when Sabor goes fleet wide they can keep it top notch. Pretty hard to do. It was the combination of awesome food and awesome servers who not only cared, but were excited about the new restaurant. We went there twice on our Navigator cruise!!!

The new restaurant Sabor, without a doubt. I just hope when Sabor goes fleet wide they can keep it top notch. Pretty hard to do. It was the combination of awesome food and awesome servers who not only cared, but were excited about the new restaurant. We went there twice on our Navigator cruise!!!

I also think Sabor is great! And Erica is an awesome hostess! :D

We were told it will be on the Anthem next

Just did a B2B on the Navigator & can't wait to be back in February! Another vote for Sabor. We ate there twice and the guacamole is AMAZING!!! Definitely go hungry. The bartenders in the Diamond Lounge, Brent & Francisco, were the best we've ever had.