Do they still serve Pepsi products?

This may seem silly to most of you but when I booked our first Carnival cruise, we did so because they serve Coke products. I don't like Pepsi at all and would get a terrible headache if I were to go all day without a soda. If they do still have Pepsi, can we bring our own Diet Coke like Carnival allows? (Not that we mess with it because it's a pain to carry on and Carnival has Coke products.)

This may seem silly to most of you but when I booked our first Carnival cruise, we did so because they serve Coke products. I don't like Pepsi at all and would get a terrible headache if I were to go all day without a soda. If they do still have Pepsi, can we bring our own Diet Coke like Carnival allows? (Not that we mess with it because it's a pain to carry on and Carnival has Coke products.)

Coke products on Royal.

Is this real life?

You seriously chose one cruise line over another due to their soft drinks?

I just can't fathom being that tied to a soft drink that it determines my vacationing options.

I don't mean to flame the OP, I just can't wrap my head around that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is Coke Zero in the Freestyle machines.

Do the Freestyle machines have Diet Coke on the European sailings? My wife swears the European diet has a different name and taste

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

In Europe they have "Light Coke" and you wife is right. It is a VERY different taste than "Diet Coke." We just got back from our second Med cruise. I don't generally get a soda card, but after spending several days without my Diet Coke, I was thrilled to show my SeaPass card and make a soda card my first purchase after we boarded the ship because we knew from the first cruise that they had DIET Coke. Funny thing is that when I arrived in our cabin, the basket we got from Crown & Anchor had a can of "Light Coke" in it. We left it in the cabin at the end of the cruise.

In Europe they have "Light Coke" and you wife is right. It is a VERY different taste than "Diet Coke." We just got back from our second Med cruise. I don't generally get a soda card, but after spending several days without my Diet Coke, I was thrilled to show my SeaPass card and make a soda card my first purchase after we boarded the ship because we knew from the first cruise that they had DIET Coke. Funny thing is that when I arrived in our cabin, the basket we got from Crown & Anchor had a can of "Light Coke" in it. We left it in the cabin at the end of the cruise.

Not to nitpick, BUT...........

it's Coke Light. ;) :)

Is this real life?

You seriously chose one cruise line over another due to their soft drinks?

I just can't fathom being that tied to a soft drink that it determines my vacationing options.

I don't mean to flame the OP, I just can't wrap my head around that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Actually, it can be a factor (one of many factors ) in making cruise decisions for some of us.

LuLu