Celebrity Chocolates?

Master0396

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if they still give the fruity chocolates every night. I was told that on my friends recent Celebrity Century cruise to Alaska, there was none.

On our recent Silhouette cruise in June we had plain chocolates each night on our pillows. No more variety...same one each night.

Actually, the chocolates seem to be on their way out. None on the Summit a couple weeks ago, just a choco covered Oreo on the first formal night. Which was fine with me, as we seldom ate the chocolates anyway.

We were on the Millennium southbound Alaska cruise last week and were told by the CC host, Lionel that the nightly chocolates have been replaced by chocolate covered cookies which are supposed to be left on formal nights. Lionel said it is now a fleet wide policy.

We just got off the Connie in July - the pillow chocolates were the smallest I've seen in 20+ years of traveling! Just plain old milk chocolate - absolutely nothing special. I gave all mine to my DW...

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if they still give the fruity chocolates every night. I was told that on my friends recent Celebrity Century cruise to Alaska, there was none.

What is this thing with chocolates. If they are that important to you, buy a bag of chocolates and put it on your pillow each night. If you go on a 14 day cruise, you are only talking about a few bucks worth of chocolates.

DON

Just off Equinox last week and we received choc coated Oreos only - and only on 1 of the 2 formal nights.

Just got off the Solstice and we received 3 choc coated Oreos on the first formal night. Ate them all - the LO loved them :)

just off the Equinox in a suite. one chocolate per pillow per night. no X on the chocolate cover, no different flavors.

definitely a small cost savings. not really a big deal to me, but my wife did notice the change and made a comment to me that the chocolates are not as good as before :)

We usually cruise in late September or October and every year collect our flavored chocolates, maybe eat one or two. Come home with about 30 or more chocolates and end up tossing them in the Halloween Trick-or-Treat candy bucket to pass out! lol :D

Just off the Summit, where we were in a suite. We received the chocolate-covered oreos on both pillows, every night. Nothing really special about them, but I did eat one a night our two.

Totally agree with a previous poster about the nice chocolates in Cafe al Bacio... perfect!

Just off the Summit, where we were in a suite. We received the chocolate-covered oreos on both pillows, every night. Nothing really special about them, but I did eat one a night our two.

Totally agree with a previous poster about the nice chocolates in Cafe al Bacio... perfect!

I have no problem with chocolate covered Oreos, but they also need to leave me a glass of milk to go with them.:)

Just off the Eclipse earlier this month and they left a square belgian chocolate on our AQ1 pillow each night (the type at the bottom of the photo.)

Still have some of the other ones (top of photo) around. Like them both.

2w2k129.jpg