Is it me or the Royal Website?

I was just looking for some Enchantment cruises for the end of this year and early next year.

Some great prices are shown, $199 for interior, $211 for an OV and $299 for a balcony.

However when you follow the links, none of these fares are available.

???

I had the same issue a couple of days ago. If I checked prices one way, I got a totally different price than through the other way. I can't remember which was which. :rolleyes: One was from the main RCCL page, and the other was through C&A after I had signed onto my account. I ended up using a TA web site to get the official price, and then went to RCCL to hold the cruise. Then I called C&A to confirmed the price that I had found and paid for the booking. The good news was that I received a $40pp Senior Discount that was not showing on the TA website. :D

I was just looking for some Enchantment cruises for the end of this year and early next year.

Some great prices are shown, $199 for interior, $211 for an OV and $299 for a balcony.

???

I noticed that too. Bait and switch. I see a room for $494 a person but when I go to book it's double the amount per person. Gets a persons hopes up:(

???

I had the same problem last night with my Dec 11, 2015 Enchantment cruise. I check often to see if the price has dropped after the BOGOHO sale. Last night the teaser rate was $182pp++ for interior. Once I navigated through, it was $228pp++ (lower than previous days, but not cheaper than the effective rate of $205.50pp++ I got during BOGOHO). This morning it shows correctly that the price is $228.

Royal's website stinks. I do hope that since the price has dropped this soon after BOGOHO, though, that they will drop again. Perhaps they were a bit too inflated.

???

Saw the same thing yesterday but today its fixed. The higher prices are now shown on the front and when you follow the links. I had hoped that the lower prices would prevail today but alas it was not to be.

Same problem here. Not a very honest way to do business. This is why we have started to do other lines. When we finish these next 2 cruises we will be very close to Diamond+ but don't know if will ever make it. They have really distorted what they use to be.

Same problem here. Not a very honest way to do business. This is why we have started to do other lines. When we finish these next 2 cruises we will be very close to Diamond+ but don't know if will ever make it. They have really distorted what they use to be.

I hope RC is reading this and listening! The false advertising on the web site needs to stop. They are pushing customers away with this

New management?

Not happy with the pricing system on the web site either. Shouldn't need to log in all the time to check, to get the true amount for a cruise with level discounts etc.

Be really careful about checking for your loyalty discounts!!! For example, I am entitled to a $225 balcony discount. I logged into C&A and did a dummy booking for my "exclusive" prices. This is what I got.

$1659 full price 1st passenger

- $585 discount

$1074

$1659 full price 2nd passenger

-$415 discount

$1244 (which is indeed the advertised fare for this cabin)

The fare for the 2nd passenger and its accompanying discount is what comes up if you make a dummy booking not logged in; it's the fare that someone not belonging to C&A would get. $1244.

So don't you think there should be a $225 balcony discount somewhere? There's not. If the fare is truly $1244--which it is--then the fare for the 1st passenger with the loyalty discount should be $1019. Not $1074. It looks like RCI is stiffing a Diamond $55.

If my math is wrong, someone please correct me!