Freedom of the Seas drydock

Are grown people suppose to get this excited about a ship? ABSOLUTELY!! Cruising with the wife and some friends on the 19 April Eastern Caribbean. Really looking forward to seeing what they have done. Then again, it is our first time on the FREEDOM. How would I be able to compare. I will just have to leave that to the pros (on CC).

Are grown people suppose to get this excited about a ship? ABSOLUTELY!! Cruising with the wife and some friends on the 19 April Eastern Caribbean. Really looking forward to seeing what they have done. Then again, it is our first time on the FREEDOM. How would I be able to compare. I will just have to leave that to the pros (on CC).

If you haven't already, please sign up for our roll call here and also for the meet and mingle. I think we still have enough people signed up to make the meet and mingle happen onboard. I haven't checked in a while, but we should have enough members. My travel agent is going on the 2 day special invite cruise this Friday. Hope she sends me some pics!

We are so excited, my husband, who never asks about our cruises, other than when he needs to take off for vacation, was looking at the deck plans online last night!

We really enjoyed FOS in September, but are even more excited for this next one.

How do you do that Robyn? I'm technologically impaired!

Assuming that you can open the Instagram app and log in, just click on the magnifying glass looking icon at the bottom of the page. Should be just to the right of the house icon. The magnifying glass will take you to a search page (magnifying glass is becoming a universal standard icon for "search" in many different apps). On the search page, enter one of the terms that wilmingtech suggested in the search box at the top of the page. If you enter Kiggiss for example, you should see Anton Silyakov listed under USERS. Click on his name, and then click on the box that says +Follow. You're now "following" Kiggiss and any time that he posts a picture, it will appear in a scrollable list of pictures that you can see by clicking on the home icon. You can always "unfollow" someone later.

Hashtags are something that you include when you post a picture (by typing # followed by a word or term, e.g. #freedomoftheseas). This "tags" your picture with that hashtag. Others can then search on that hashtag and find all pictures with that hashtag attached (no matter who posted it). Search on hashtags the same way that you search for username Kiggiss (you don't need to include the # in the search box). Note that you will will need to touch the HASHTAGS button on the search page to see hastags that match your search, or the USERS button on the search page to see usernames that match your search.

Hope that helps.

If you haven't already, please sign up for our roll call here and also for the meet and mingle. I think we still have enough people signed up to make the meet and mingle happen onboard. I haven't checked in a while, but we should have enough members. My travel agent is going on the 2 day special invite cruise this Friday. Hope she sends me some pics!

Currently 59 signed up.

If she doesn't, don't worry- I will post some here when I get back.

Hi Brett and All,... I will also be onboard the event sailing this Friday. Very excited to leave behind 20degree weather!!!

My flight gets into Orlando at 9:30am, so hopefully I will get onboard with some of the earliest group. I plan to run around like a crazy man taking pics before the ship gets filled up. Hopefully they have kept some of the new staterooms and upper categories vacant for touring.

I've printed the before and after deck plans and will try to hit the new venues first. I assume RCCL will have signage posted for the trade touting the enhancements and new venues, but then you never know.

Hopefully I figure out how to post pics easily using my phone before we loose cell service. If anyone has extra tips on posting with tapatalk, etc, please let me know!

What Terminal are you departing from 10 or 1; and what terminal do you disembark from on Sunday?

I downloaded the app on my iphone....:rolleyes:

LOL Robyn! I used to have an iPhone, but at 4 months old, it landed in the toilet,:eek: so now I don't have a phone :( and insurance doesn't cover death by immersion. :mad::o

Cheryl

I think that photo was old. But it was a good one.

It wasn't an old one. 53 mins before I posted. Looked like they were flooding the dock anyway.

Here is a pic from the party last night.ImageUploadedByForums1422536039.223927.jpg.cf983d898e35557fc9be64776e2ca33d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did anyone else notice that Izumi is gone. A few weeks ago it showed as a restaurant to make reservations at, but no more. Also, on RCCL website, Izumi isn't listed as a restaurant.

Sent from my iPad using Forums